• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Brothers and Sisters.

If any one is interested in understanding more about the Holy Spirit, you can go to the sermon I posted on March 28 2018, titled "Understanding the Holy Spirit ". Under Do you want to ask a question.

Your Brother in Christ the Lord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

My Home Church opens our services asking the Holy Spirit to come and enable and empower us to Worship. The Pastor will often ask the Holy Spirit to help him to deliver the Word.

It's been my practice for years when I preach to yield to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit so that I do not get in the way of delivering His Word. I used to preach in front of the White House in McPhereson Square and Franklin Square parks. The times I asked the Holy Spirit to invade the park and take if for the Kingdom were the times the most effective Ministry happened.

Much Love,

Dave

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 1/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, SkilletFan said:

Well, I am just now starting to understand certain concepts, but I kind of feel like you should certainly love/worship all three, but I do think that if you pray to one, all three can hear it.

I always say" Holy Spirit You are welcome in this place."  I cant say I pray to the Holy Spirit. But I agree all three hear.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 1/14/2019 at 3:28 PM, mynickname said:

For some time now i´ve been asking Jesus if i can pray to the Holy Spirit. He already told me that Holy Spirit is God and a Person a while ago. But today He (Jesus) told me that i must worship the Holy Spirit and also i can pray to Him. I can pray to the Holy Spirit just as i pray to Him (Jesus) He told me.

So today i told Holy Spirit that i love Him, praise Jesus. I cried when He (Jesus) told me that. I was afraid to pray to the Holy Spirit, i only prayed to Jesus and to the Father until now, but now i know i can pray to the Holy Spirit also. Do you pray to the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit is the One that helps us to pray as we ought so that is what I ask of Him.

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I just wanted to add that Jesus told me that Holy Spirit forgives sins. Do you confess your sin to the Holy Spirit?

Ask Jesus about this.

Edited by mynickname

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

To answer your question: No I do not pray to the Holy Spirit. I usually follow the example Christ gave the disciples when they asked how they should pray. So most of my prayers are addressed to the Father or Lord.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

I pray by the Holy Spirit, In the Name Of Jesus Christ, to the Father.

But I do ask the Holy Spirit to be with me and guide me and strengthen me

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

I thank the Lord Jesus for the Holy Spirit because he truly is the Comforter. He produces the fruits of righteousness in us, he prays for us, he gives us power and boldness for service.  I however think his whole mission is to glorify Christ.

He is very God, equal to the Father and the Son, but I don’t think he is concerned with being prayed to so much as empowering us to praise Jesus and make him truly our Lord.Such a blessing to have him take up his place in our hearts.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

The Holy Spirit always leads us to Jesus , to glorify Him.  However I do pray to the holy spirit at times and also sing songs about him.

song : come holy spirit fall afresh on me . Fill me with your power.....

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/14/2019 at 3:28 PM, mynickname said:

For some time now i´ve been asking Jesus if i can pray to the Holy Spirit. He already told me that Holy Spirit is God and a Person a while ago. But today He (Jesus) told me that i must worship the Holy Spirit and also i can pray to Him. I can pray to the Holy Spirit just as i pray to Him (Jesus) He told me.

So today i told Holy Spirit that i love Him, praise Jesus. I cried when He (Jesus) told me that. I was afraid to pray to the Holy Spirit, i only prayed to Jesus and to the Father until now, but now i know i can pray to the Holy Spirit also. Do you pray to the Holy Spirit?

We are not to pray to the Holy Spirit. We are to pray to the Father through the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.

The recent aberrations in the church with false signs and wonders comes from praying to a generic "holy" spirit that masquerades as a messenger of God. There are many false spirits that have gone into the world. We need to pray in Jesus' name...not try to go around God's name to get at His Spirit.

People are too often looking for the wrong thing...manifestations of the Spirit...signs and wonders. But this is not right. Jesus said an "evil generation" does these things. So we need to be careful. The bible NEVER testifies to praying to the Holy Spirit of ourselves. God sends His Spirit. We go through God the Father. We need to wait on the Lord for how we ought to pray. But it is never wrong to pray to the Father..the Creator of all things. To whom all glory is due. But we should never pray to His Spirit, nor an angel or any other entity other than to the Father Himself.

Edited by Pekoudah
  • Thumbs Up 1