Wade8888

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

It appeared as a "Grey Alien" and persisted harassing me for some time. It seemed like hours, but probably only lasted a few minutes. I commanded it to go away in the name of Jesus, but that did not initially work. There was a spiritual battle between that "thing" and me for some time, before it eventually left me alone. This was not an ordinary nightmare. As is usually the case when I dream about demons and "grey aliens", I was suffering from Sleep Paralysis. The creature attempted to get close to me, but I would not allow it.

Since the devils have often appeared to me as the "Grey Alien", I think that people who report Alien Abductions are actually being attacked by Demon Spirits. I have probably dreamed about the Grey Alien 10 or 15 times in my adult life, and it is always accompanied by "Sleep Paralysis". A few times, they have been experimenting on me in the dream(s).

Edit:

Praise God, I'm doing something good enough that makes the devil mad enough to attack me directly. Praise God!

Edited by Wade8888
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2019 at 10:42 PM, Abdicate said:

Aliens are just demons. When these things happen, rebuke them in Jesus' name.

I totally agree with you bible in your pores and pouring out, as needed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

too late to get into things tonight....

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

1 Corinthians 4:20
For the kingdom of God [is] not in word, but in power

See also:

1 Corinthians 4:19

1 Corinthians 2:1

1 Corinthians 2:4

1 Thessalonians 1:5.

8 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I looked everyone of these verses up. Not one of these verses has anything to do with aliens or demons coming to people in their dreams.

To make myself clearer, can anyone show verses that aliens or demons come to people in their dreams?

Those verses and the verse Abdicate quoted all write about about the power available to us, which are power not empty words.  When you are filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, you will naturally deal with demons and or aliens in life and in dreams.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Cletus said:

if we have a certain sin we practice or if we associate with someone who is involved in this stuff these type of attacks can happen.  a dream or vision is not an occupation of the same dwelling. 

Also if we have any accursed thing in our home:

Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it:  De 7:26

Any abomination, ...souvenir brought back from a vacation, poster, book, music stored in any form, innocent charm, can all be cursed by a warlock or witch, and don't think they don't exist or do this, I live among hundreds of them, ...THE top tourist attraction is to walk barefoot across 20 feet of burning, red hot coals led by a warlock. 

Angels and demons live in a different dimension than we do and they are confined there by God, however we can create/provide an open door for them to enter our dimension with a talisman, a three dimensional object that has been cursed just for that purpose.

I'm a maintenance man for 78 apartments, most of the renters come here from France, they buy tikis and other cultural paraphernalia to take home with them when they leave and bring them into their apartments, ...when I have to go in to repair something the demonic oppression is intense, of course I'm safe and protected because of all of the angels that go with me, but my observation has been, couples fighting, even separating and one going back to France, unruly children, the apartments are usually very messy and dirty. 

My advice to the original poster is what I do, ...pray every night and ask Father to protect your sleep and dreams from demonic intrusion.

Lord bless  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

7 hours ago, Cletus said:

well dont stop reading or quoting me there... there is more to what i said.  take it all in.  not just part. 

I get a sense that maybe Peppers has not had much experience with the demonic world.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:56 AM, Wade8888 said:

It appeared as a "Grey Alien" and persisted harassing me for some time. It seemed like hours, but probably only lasted a few minutes. I commanded it to go away in the name of Jesus, but that did not initially work. There was a spiritual battle between that "thing" and me for some time, before it eventually left me alone. This was not an ordinary nightmare. As is usually the case when I dream about demons and "grey aliens", I was suffering from Sleep Paralysis. The creature attempted to get close to me, but I would not allow it.

Since the devils have often appeared to me as the "Grey Alien", I think that people who report Alien Abductions are actually being attacked by Demon Spirits. I have probably dreamed about the Grey Alien 10 or 15 times in my adult life, and it is always accompanied by "Sleep Paralysis". A few times, they have been experimenting on me in the dream(s).

Edit:

Praise God, I'm doing something good enough that makes the devil mad enough to attack me directly. Praise God!

Keep in mind that they can pretty much look like anything they want....    the grey thing is probably from experiences you have had in the past....   I have talked with many people that are aggravated by the dark ones, but I don't remember them coming as little grays and not being real..  Grays do exist to spite what many people say.

I have recommended this book to many people that are fighting with the dark side and it has helped many including myself...    there are many reasons why they bother you and some are good and some not so good but you need to ferret out why they are attacking you.

Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance    By Karl Payne.          It is a realy interesting read.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 1/15/2019 at 9:56 AM, Wade8888 said:

Edit:

Hi Wade, I know exactly what you are speaking about. I have had one experience with the small Greys. Went to sleep, then woke up and could not open my eyes or move. I was paralyzed. It was strange because I knew I was in my bed, awake, could not feel it under my back, and I could not move or open my eyes. Strangely, I was not afraid. I decided to concentrate on just my right eyelid to see if I could open it; I tried really hard and opened it after several seconds of trying, only to see a small Grey at my bedside looking over my stomach. Immediately, I called out to Jesus to save me (telepathically), and I was able to be set free and woke up.

I was so angry that I was attacked like that and could not defend myself, and I also wanted to know why these creatures were attacking me. Well, I prayed to Christ Jesus and asked Him to show me the hidden things. I was attacked again a couple of months after that by two demons I actually saw coming out from Hell. This was in a dream state, however it was very real. I was standing on a hill where I grew up as a child and spent a lot of time in that area. Anyway, I watched a a hole opened up in the ground about half a mile away, next to an old disused cemetery.

There was blackish brownish smoke pouring out of the hole and then the smoke covered the sun and it surrounded me. It was very dark, but there was an area around me that the smoke had not entered. So I stood there in the darkness, (previously it was daytime), and out of the smoke came two individuals, male, dressed in shining gowns, like hospital gowns. As I watched them come out of the darkness of the smoke, I noticed that the smoke was hindering the light of their robes.

I immediately decided that I did not want to have anything to do with these ones. I was just standing there. They both approached me and one came up directly in front of me, about a foot from my face, and the other one came and stood shoulder to shoulder with me on my right side facing the opposite direction. Again I was not afraid, but I did not like the situation I was in. I just stood there. The one who stood at my shoulder then turned towards me and began to speak a strange chant... or something. I could then feel my Soul rising from inside of me and being pulled up to the top of my skull. I am not joking. I was paralyzed and it felt like a magnetic vacuum trying to suck you out the top of your head... The Devil steal Souls.

I still was not afraid, but I realized in that moment that I was weak and had no power against these ones. I could do nothing to help myself. It was then I called out to Jesus again to deliver me from this evil. As I stood there with these two demons a great Light appeared from behind me, I did not turn around. It brightly lit up the area where I stood and was enclosed. I watched those evil ones fall to their knees with faces to the ground and they scampered backwards into the darkness... and then I woke up.

A couple of months later, I believe they had a meeting about me, in that I am able to call Jesus and He comes and delivers me. I say that because they sent another Demon after me again, this attack began with the demon hiding and being invisible. I was in the same place again as the last attack and I was standing in the same place when I was lifted up by a type of magnetic field about fifteen feet in the air and pushed backwards against the wall of a house about twenty yards away.

I flew through the air, but when I got to the wall I stopped and came down to the ground. I was in some kind of magnetic paralysis when I noticed that something was placed around my neck. I also felt there was a helmet on my head. What happened was this demon's plan was to prevent me from calling Jesus to save me. I could not form any thought. I do not know if you know what that is like, not being able to think.

I realized after that thoughts originate in the heart and then makes their way up to the mind/brain where it is processed and acted on. I could not think. It was really strange. I could not even think the though to call Jesus. That thing around my neck was blocking the flow. I did not know that at the time though. I was helpless with no one to come and save me from this powerful entity, whom I could not see.

My mind was bound in a way, but I realized somehow without thinking, since I could not think, that I had to go inside myself if I wanted to free myself. I began to concentrate to say the Lord's Prayer. I tried so hard to get the flow of thoughts going. As I began to prayer I felt the power weakening a bit; I continued and by the time I got to deliver us from all evil, a strange woman appeared on her knees in front of me. She was ancient, but young. She was blonde, had braids in her hair. She wore ancient garb, blue and white I believe. At any rate as she knelt there with her face to the ground I continue to prayer and by the time I was finished, she had disappeared into the ground.

I can't believe I am writing so much: I did learn some things from those attacks. I came to understand how really weak I am as a Human. I need Christ to stand with me. I learned what it meant by 'the sword of the spirit' is the word of God, and I was able to use mine to defeat this demon(Blonde). I also recognized I wore a Helmet because I am saved and I was able in my mind to use my sword. I have not since been attacked, although I have had a few strange experiences where I met other 'alien' creatures. These attacks happened about ten years ago.

I think there are lessons we need to learn from these attacks, and you must pray and become stronger so you can defeat them, so they will not dare attack you again. Peace to you in Christ Jesus, M.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 1/15/2019 at 9:56 AM, Wade8888 said:

Edit:

Well done.

Keep up the good fight.

There are names affixed to these creatures by Hollywood and by secular tradition that we don't need to go into here.   Suffice it to say they are definitely NOT extra-terrestrial in nature.  Those who've studied the statistical evidence for these things, such as John A. Keel (Mothman Prophecies) and Dr. J. Allen Hynek (Project Blue Book), agree that they do NOT represent space aliens or advanced technology.  The assumption they arrive at is that these things are real, but that they are as much a part of the earth as we are - perhaps older. 

Secular people do not generally accept the notion of anything metaphysical in nature.  They continue to believe that humans are the sole and ultimate power on earth and in the universe.

When God shows up in power they will all have a rude awakening.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS

When I was thirteen or fourteen years old I had a dream.  In this dream I was approached by a very seductive young girl.  I don't suppose I have to go into the details of the dream except to say that my bed sheets needed changing the next morning.   Sometimes these things are caused by very natural processes and not angels or demons or visitations from Hollywood starlets.

Edited by choir loft