• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Marlene, I believe you.  I have had my own various experiences with various types of fallen entities.  I'd like to know... were your parents or anyone close to you involved in the military? 

No! Curious that you should ask that question. I have been on this journey for 40 years now and in the beginning of my journey I read a lot about military experiments being done on Humans, but my nineteen year old mind could not really process it all. MK Ultra and mind altering experiments, including LSD experiments done in Montreal in the sixties, and others. I read a lot of strange things in my seeking after truth and I found a lot of things that are only today making sense. I have been able to collect a lot of pieces to the puzzle and today the pieces are coming together.

I think it is a popular idea out there, that if Aliens were discovered, then the Bible would some how be discredited. The opposite is true. Aliens prove the existence of God, and the truth of Darkness versus LIGHT! And we know how the story ends... M.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:11 AM, Debp said:

A couple of posters mentioned having sleep paralysis during these attacks.   Sleep paralysis does occur when we reach the REM stage of sleep where we start to dream.   It might be possible that upon awaking the paralysis might linger a few or more seconds...not sure.

This is just 'science' way of explaining away this phenomenon. There may be a condition called sleep-paralysis that they genuine know about, or it could just be the remnants of the individual waking up from the demonic attack, unaware of what just happened.

The Truth is many Christians have been or are being attacked by small Greys and some of those who have repeated attacks have even mentioned the tall Greys. The paralysis is real, it is how they render us helpless so they can do what they want to do and have power over us. All of these attacks always come with paralysis. It is like being trapped in magnetic field that is slowly crushing you. You are paralyzed and cannot move, not even your eye-lids. Hope it never happens to you. M. 

4 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Are you 19 yrs old now?  

I myself did not come from a military family.  And yet, I was subjected to both SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra from birth (actually, pre-birth; in the womb).  I have seen many different types of entities, including demons, fallen ones, nephilim (in physical form), and hybrids.  They do exist, and they do not come from another planet.   

So that you would get notified of a reply... nothing complicated at all. :)

I am almost sixty- this summer. I was going to mention MK Ultra, but decided not to. I was even in a writers' group back then with a woman who had gone through the CIA LSD experiments. She was such a gentle and funny woman. I read a lot in those days, but I never really got into it as far as follow-up. It was interesting to learn about these things, but I was seeking after other things and put those things on the back burner. Later I came back to it, but from a different angle. I was not really interested in what they did to us, but what they are doing now and who are they really. I found a lot of things.

The previous Forum I was on got censored and removed. There was so much research material there, but we were posting a lot of things that we probably shouldn't, according to them.

I also read and watched a lot on Admiral Byrd and his missions to the South Pole. I believe that all Aliens who claim to be from other planets, and there very well could be, originate from Earth and during the time of the flood, some of those Nephilim here had space technology and took Humans and animals and left this planet.

There is a supernatural realm which I call the PSYCHIC REALM, where demons and Angels and gods reside. The realm where the Human Soul inhabits after death.

Greys are not from another planet and mostly all the flying-saucers we see here are from those who live inside the Earth. Yes, there are those who live inside the Earth and the 'Government' knows about them.

If you did some research about Antarctica, you would learn a lot of strange things. And all of this 'Alien' talk is a big part of the 'Great Deception'; and alas, many will be deceived.

I believe that some of us are blessed with being able to engage in spiritual-warfare. You must have a strong enough Faith, so that when you are in the psychic world, which is where most of the attacks happen, that your Soul is also faithful to call on Jesus to deliver you from this evil. M.

9 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

I do not intend to trivialise all said here but I think three things must be considered:

1. Satan and his demons have no real power unless we empower them and let them in .. keep saying NO forcefully and adamantly to any thoughts that are obviously not from God .. I had issues with the Ouija Board many many years ago but such was my fault for I chose to play it even though my better self said not to .. 

2. Sometimes what one eats or drinks before bedtime does affect one's dreams .. I used to have terrible dreams that were also weird if I ate peanut butter and jam sandwiches before bedtime .. I no longer do so ..

3. What is buried in our subconsciousness does try to surface and one avenue for its doing so can be in one's dreams and the nature of how such surfaces can be good or bad .. I had issues with my mother and her dying did not make them go away .. finally, I had a dream that had no reality to it but did have what I had wanted and needed when my mother was alive and such resolved the issue and I no longer have those recurring dreams .. 

Just to think about, why would God create such a vast and wonderous universe with so many more planets than we ever dreamed possible and only have Earth populated and of any real significance .. aliens may be real and they may not be demons or unfriendly .. maybe, they came to assess Earth to see if it would suit them to conquer or share but rejected it as mankind is not being a good steward to it .. we are slowly destroying it .. God won't need to destroy the Earth with fire .. all He needs to do is wait while we do it because one day, the sun will destroy the Earth and all life in it with its fire .. 

Paul told us about spiritual warfare, and believe me, this is it. Remember Job...

The Earth will be destroyed by fire this time around, it will happen, it is beyond saving. From what I have come to understand on the subjects of Aliens, something I believe... without prejudice and that is THERE ARE NO GOOD ALIENS. Every one is demonic or from the Gates of Hell or connected to the Gates of Hell, or or products of the Fallen Ones who corrupted the Human DNA and their minions led by Satan are still doing the same thing today.

Think about what is happening secretly in the labs around the planet... science, that's what.  M.

And finally, these attacks are NOT terrible dreams, they are real.

M.

17 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

A lot of the things you've mentioned, I'm aware of.  It's a lot more than I can really go into in one post.  My past experiences involved "UFOs", demons, fallen ones, nephilim, hybrids, etc ... and satan himself.  I know how that these are all tied in to the elite cult rulers of this world.  I was taken to various locations around the world to be used in rituals, on the altar as a gateway.  Some of those rituals were presided over by nephilim in physical form ... one was an upright lizard, and the other was "anubis" (the Egyptian god of the dead).  I was subjected to these because I was from multigenerational cult bloodlines and they believed I possessed "abilities" they valued. 

There was just a lot more involved than I can go into in one post.  I've written a lot in the Controversial Issues section.   

I hear what you are saying. I have not had the experiences you mentioned, however, I have done much research on this topic and have found many testimonies of those who are involved in this, especially from birth, due to parents involvement.

There are many evil things being done in secret places, but these things and these ones will be revealed for all to see. Christ is in charge here.

I have heard such insane things, that are so difficult to process. I remember when I was posting on the other Forum and researching all these things. We had a Thread on the Satanic Cults and Reptilians.

Most Christians do not want to believe these things are actually happening. They want to remain undisturbed in their own world without having to ever deal with these issues.

I have been a Christian all my life, in that I believed in Jesus and His resurrection. I was a Catholic. I left the RC Church in 1978 at around 18-19 years old. I found Jesus again after being told to go to Him for what I was seeking and I have been with Him ever since.

It seems that I have some kind of psychic ability... maybe. I have had 'dream-visions' since the age of 20 years. So many amazing things I have seen and experienced. I know that some of them are from Christ, because I prayed unceasingly for a time to have the hidden things revealed to me, and that was because I was attacked by the Greys.

My hope is that in the coming months, more and more of the hidden things will be revealed, and Humans, especially Christians will learn about the Prison Planet we inhabit... but, this world is not our home, we are just passing through the valley of the shadow of Death, but we fear no evil; for our LORD is with us and He will defend us and protect us. All we have to do is call on Him and follow His commandments. M.

18 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

A lot of the things you've mentioned, I'm aware of.  It's a lot more than I can really go into in one post.  My past experiences involved "UFOs", demons, fallen ones, nephilim, hybrids, etc ... and satan himself.  I know how that these are all tied in to the elite cult rulers of this world.  I was taken to various locations around the world to be used in rituals, on the altar as a gateway.  Some of those rituals were presided over by nephilim in physical form ... one was an upright lizard, and the other was "anubis" (the Egyptian god of the dead).  I was subjected to these because I was from multigenerational cult bloodlines and they believed I possessed "abilities" they valued. 

There was just a lot more involved than I can go into in one post.  I've written a lot in the Controversial Issues section.   

It is wonderful that you were able to break away from that evil and get under the protection of our LORD. Yes, there is much evil wickedness happening here in our world. M.

Edited by Marlene S

18 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

then why create such a vast universe that earthlings can't really access .. also, if mankind is so special, all the more proof that mankind is not a good steward and a great disappointment .. God will rejoice in those who have remained faithful, loving, and obedient, and have repented genuinely when they failed to do so .. Christ asked Himself if He would find faith on Earth when He returned .. that speaks volumes, so He would have intended us to be special  as He did Adam and Eve but they let Him down and so is mankind (not all but many, if not most) and why? 

Because we are sinners and fall short of the Glory of God. There is the Adversary who has usurped the throne and now sits on it. Satan hates Humans and wants us all to die in Death. The planet cannot be saved because it is under a curse and set up for destruction. There will be a new Heaven and a new Earth. All physical matter will be burned away in the end... not by water, but by fire.

Christ does protect us and He does not allow Satanic attacks on us. This world hates Him and His followers and there is a reason why.

We are terrible stewards of the planet, but that is an illusion. Human are NOT causing Global warming or Climate change. The crazy weather being unleashed upon us is partly done by the powers that be, those Geo-engineers who are spraying all manner of poisons in the atmosphere, as well as judgment being unleashed in some places.

This planet also fell from Grace when Adam and Eve fell... and the thorns are the invasive species here.

We are here to learn about the Kingdom and how to enter it. It is our destination, and the Kingdom of God is not of this world. This world is an empty place and has nothing to offer Humans in their way to the Kingdom, except the words left to us by Christ Jesus. M.

14 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

I don't think it fair to say that those Christians who don't believe all being said about demons "just want to remain undisturbed in their own little world without having to deal with these issues". Of course, Satan and his demons are actively involved in the world in trying to gain souls but I do think that a good number of the souls they gain are ones who "opened the door to them" by such means as participating in playing with the ouija board, seances, some pagan rituals, ...  ..  if one goes into the enemy camp, one can expect that the enemy may capture him/her and use him/her for the enemy's own purposes .. Satan and his demons have no power over those who do not give them power .. Satan tried to tempt Jesus when Jesus was tired and hungry and, therefore, physically and mentally and emotionally weakened but Jesus resisted and "stayed with His Father and His Father's Will" and what did Satan do .. he went away defeated .. we must stay with our Heavenly Father and with doing His Will and we, too, shall be able to resist Satan and his demons .. Satan tempted Eve and lied to her and deceived her but did not get through to her until she "gave in to him" and why did she give in - she believed him and that she could be more able than God was allowing - maybe, even equal to God .. same old story for we human beings .. we want things we can't otherwise get but if someone shows us an easy safe way, we often succumb .. but the way may be easy but it is anything but safe .. all Satan can do is "tempt" but if we "succumb to his temptations by our free will choice", then he can do more and most assuredly will do more .. Jesus resisted him and so can we .. 

Satan also steals, kills and destroys, and you do not have to invite him in for these things to happen. Why did Satan tempt Jesus? He did so because Jesus was/is the biggest and only threat to his stolen kingdom. He wants power over Humans, their Souls and the world. He even wants to take the throne of God.

Yes, Satan does attack those who invite him in. He also attacks those who Almighty God allows him to try to test their faith. He attacks all Christians and some are better at protecting themselves than others.

I have never been involved in the occult. I was posting a lot about hidden things and praying that they be revealed to me. After the Grey attack I prayed to Christ to show me these things. I wanted to understand. I was tested as per my faith. I resisted and defeated the Gates of Hell, and then I was given six amazing dream-visions.

My role now against these despicable ones is a prayer warrior. Those Christians who are being spiritually persecuted have their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Satan hates us because we belong to Christ, and there is the LIGHT of LIFE which exists within us and is more powerful than anything he possesses. Remember that spiritual Humans with Christ/ the WORD of God, will be judging him in the End and casting him into the Bottomless Pit.

We must put on our FULL ARMOR OF GOD! We possess very powerful spiritual weapons and Satan and his minions are helpless against it and Christ. M.

1 hour ago, Margo1945 said:

if you belong to Christ, stop denying culpability for mankind's poor stewardship of Earth and passing the buck aka blame to all others other than man himself .. most of the bad things in our world, man caused, and man is causing global warming by his poor stewardship and continuing pollution of land, sea, and air .. we do not need single use plastic or many other products that are not biodegradable .. why do we have them .. because it is convenient to us and who cares about what future generation s will suffer because of our selfish self-serving choices of today .. even Satan and his demons are not causing all the pollution .. man is causing it and he is doing so to serve Satan and his demons instead of serving God .. 

Unless Christ returns all life will be lost...

Humans are slaves to sin here. I am not saying that we do not add to the destructive things of the planet, however you have to open your mind a little, because there is a bigger picture happening here. It all depends on what you want to believe or how much seeking to find the answers you have done.

There is nothing we can do to fix the planet... we cannot fix this or turn things around. We are now beyond the point of no return and this path leads to the destruction of the planet. Plus there are the Earthquakes and erupting volcanoes, pestilence, starvation, and God only knows what else.

All things are prophesied. The oceans will die and become like the blood of a dead man. All the creatures of the seas will die. The land animals will also die from starvation. The forests will be killed by invasive beetles and then a spark will begin the forest fires; all the grass will be burnt up.

Think of the causes of these things. Industry, Corporations, Science, Governments. All we citizens can do is not use the products that are bad for the environment. The waters are polluted with pharma-products aand plastics. Our foods are poisoned, so is our air. Who are the ones in power, the ones who make the money from these things?

And then there is FUKUSHIMA that has been spewing radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean since the big earthquake and tsunami in 2011. The Pacific is now quickly becoming a dead zone. We cannot fix this. this cannot be undone.

Satan's minions are in the highest places of power and industry here. They work for him and they want to destroy our planet and all the life here, and we are at the end of this effort which began since the fall of Adam and Eve.

You have power only over your own life. There is a war against the Human race and our planet and conditions here will only get worse; and soon both the planet and physical Humans will be no more.

Have you been watching the skies? Do you know what is currently in the Heavens heading towards Earth, towards us? M.

Edited by Marlene S
  • Praise God! 1

14 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

I have three sleep disorders that are unpredictable, uncontrollable, and untreatable and with such, I have had sleep paralysis ..  not demons or aliens, just the nature of the sleep disorders .. I, also, have Cataplexy and if I have a complete attack, I always fall backwards, always bang my head, and am totally paralysed for what I think is about 30 seconds during which I am fully conscious but unable to move at all or to speak .. again, not due to demons or aliens but due to the nature of the disorder .. sleep paralysis is, also, caused for some by extreme fear aka paranoia and that fear may be real or imagined so, yet again, not necessarily demons or aliens .. also, stop giving Satan and his demons and aliens so much credit for things you say they do when no they do not do everything .. they are lapping up all you say as praise .. 

We have to speak the truth and by giving our testimonies, we are not giving any credit to the Gates of Hell, we are telling our brothers and sisters in Christ some of the things which are happening in our warfare against Satan and his minions. We already have victory over the Powers of Darkness, and they are very active in Human affairs today.

Have you not been able to find a cure for your condition? Jesus is your physician. M.