• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

no, there are no cures and any treatments to help do not help me .. I have lived with these conditions for 40 plus years and they advance but that does not stop me .. I choose to be happy and I choose to get on with life .. as for a previous post, those in government and such high places who are destroying our planet are mere men who are choosing to serve Satan, not God .. as for each of us, yes, we each need to do what we can and, sometimes, such has a ripple effect .. we cannot just jump on the bandwagon and say we can't beat government and big business so might as well join them as in if you can't lick 'em, join 'em .. we still have some choices, though, but do we make them? .. yes, it is prophesied how all will end but not all such things are what God wants but what God is going to get coz He made man a steward and so many are doing nothing as they sh0uld .. all stewards will be held accountable .. 

It is good that your spirits are up in spite of your condition. Mind over matter, I do hope you find a cure and some relief.

From what I have learned about Big Pharma and science is that they have the cures for all our ailments and diseases, however they cannot give us the cures, because that will put them out of business, and since they are Evil Corporations powered by Greed and lies, they have to survive and profit, so they give us food and pills that claim to help us, when in fact they are poisoning us, so that they can continue to enslave and destroy the Human Race.

Sure you can protest in the streets about what is happening. There is a battle taking place now between the Right and the Left. We cannot do anything to stop what is happening to our planet. We can do things locally and plant more trees and recycle and do 'green things', which I do as well, but does it really make a difference when the planet is actually dying and getting ready to give birth? These things will happen and are happening.

Can we stop Fukushima, which still gets NO MSM coverage. Things are still happening there and the whales and seals are dying in the Pacific, but they won't say Fukushima. Can we clean up all the plastics in the oceans?

I read somewhere that every three hundred years or so, there is a kind of redo that happens to our society, and the end of every era happens when the men are becoming women, and the women becoming men... and here we are today.

Personally, I do my part for the environment. I even compost, because I have a 'problem' with throwing away seeds. I keep all seeds that enter into my house,and I sometimes just put them in the dirt to see what happens. So I have these huge citrus trees growing in my kitchen, about 8 and ten years old, and in my bedroom, I have an Avocado that is now touching the ceiling, plus all manner of plants. If I eat an orange, I look at the seeds in my hand and I see an orchard. I cannot, throw them away. So I have one side of a cupboard that is filled with lots of unlabeled seeds. Not sure what to do with my Avocado. I think I have a 'seed' condition. How can anyone throw away seeds??!!! And I am very wary of seedless 'things'. won't buy them.

Don't know why I posted that, but it is what it is. Christ Jesus is our strength and He does wonders when you trust and rely on Him completely. Peace to you, M.

6 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

well, you are most certainly making an effort to do what you can .. people pay good money to buy packages of seeds to plant, so could you, maybe, find a way to advertise your seeds to give away to someone who will plant them - even to community gardens .. that way, you can grow your own seeds but not be overwhelmed with them .. the point still remains that God made man stewards of Earth and we have failed miserably in many world/nation/municipality/own residence areas .. true, except for doing our best to vote wisely and hope for good government and for doing all we can to try to limit or eliminate personal problems, we are limited as we cannot control the actions of all .. but as told in God's Word, the homeowner demanded an account from servants he left in charge of his household when he was away and of the ones to whom he gave charge of his money and to the tenants of the vineyard .. good servants/stewards were rewarded and bad ones punished .. such is what will happen with us with God .. so, we can each face God well or not but if more could make it possible to face God well, this Earth would be in better shape for some generations to come and people inhabiting it now would be living under better circumstances as far as healthy air and water and availability of good food/water goes .. we can make a difference in our own lives and to varying extents in other people's lives and we must do so as God is not going to listen to our weak excuses .. God bless you, Marlene, in your attempt to reuse seeds and may He guide you to find a way to share said seeds with others who would put them to good use but don't wish to buy packages of seeds .. we pay for produce with seeds so why not recyle the seeds instead of constantly buying new ones .. so, keep up the great work, Marlene, and, hopefully, you will create a ripple effect ..

We all do our best and are only responsible for the things happening in our own houses. There is another level beyond the people in the government who are elected. Don't know if I should admit this publicly, but I have never, ever voted in in all my almost sixty years here on this planet. I have never protested about anything. I have debated and written about the things happening here in our world.

There are groups of families who have held on to power here for many generations and that system does not change. There is Deep State in every country on this planet. Every country is controlled by a Principality and then the Powers control areas... like land masses. North America, south America, Eastern Europe, Middle East etc. All Principalities and Powers are supernatural Entities ruling from high places... lower Heavens and they are all promoting the Satanic Agenda, which is to enslave Humans on all fronts and kill and destroy us, so that we can never find the LIGHT of Christ. World leaders also have to carry out the Satanic Agenda as well. This is Satan's world and if you want power to rule here, you must bow down and worship him; and the world leaders do... Bohemian Grove.

I truly have been blessed and I am so grateful and humble before my LORD. Even writing about it now is emotional. I love my LORD so much, that it is sometimes so over-whelming. He does so much for me, especially considering the way I am.

Keeping on topic here as per the demonic attacks, from my personal experience, I think Christians experience them the most because we are usually the most dangerous to the Gates of Hell. I am sure that Satan knows all those who are his; those who are not saved, right? When one hears the word and is moved and wakes up from the sleep of Death, the evil ones will attack until they are defeated by the individual, or they destroy that person and keep them enslaved.

We have to be confident and strong in the word, because if we are just saying the words and not doing or even really believing and understanding the meaning of the words, we can fool those we gather with in this world with our knowledge, however when there is spiritual warfare taking place and the physical body is not in the equation, it is the Soul who is engaged in warfare, and if you are not really strong in truth, you will be weak in your battle against the evil ones and be attacked repeatedly.

You have to have the confidence here in your body, which is just physical clothing for the Soul, and have the same confidence when you enter into spiritual warfare. In my case, I have a Soul that is much stronger in the supernatural than I  am in this world, and I have had many supernatural experiences. My Soul is fearless, except for one time when I was quite literally searched with a golden shining light that came from the clouds above. The light shone right through me and I could feel it moving up through my body and to my heart and then my head. My whole body was filled with this golden light and when it reached my head, it was like my mind exploded in golden light with little white light shining droplets.

After I was searched, the light retracted back up as I watched as it moved through the clouds on its ways to someone else... who knows. I should add here that I was surrounded by total devastation, everything was destroyed and smoldering and heavy dark clouds covered the skies. I saw the light moving through the skies a distance away and I saw a stroke of lightning coming from it. It moved towards where I was, which was about a couple of miles away. When I saw it coming I tried to find a place to hide.

I found a thicket of bushes and branches next to a building that seemed out of place in the landscape, it was the only one that was not destroyed. It was a warehouse building. As soon as I tried to run in the bushes, the light appeared above me in the clouds. A face appeared in the clouds and then the light struck me in the chest. Yes I was afraid, and I felt it. I am writing too much. I was the most scared ever!

We have to be true to ourselves because when we are just Christians who are luke-warm, we become prime targets for demonic attacks.

In my case, they wanted to steal my Soul and I took those three battles as learning experiences. I did come to understand the true meaning of some teachings. After my attacks, I was given 6 amazing visions and I think I even traveled to three places where I saw 'other'. I did pray to Christ to show me the hidden things as per the small Greys. He did answer my prayers.

There are so many words bubbling inside of me, you have no idea. So take care and have a safe and blessed week-end. Peace to you. M.

1 hour ago, Margo1945 said:

we shall always agree and disagree and that is okay .. we are not just responsible for our own households .. Christ's second great Commandment was to love our neighbour aka everyone as ourselves and loving them means doing all we can to help them in whatever their needs are .. Satan and demons are not ruling .. mankind is ruling but many of such are choosing to serve Satan and his demons instead of choosing to serve God and so the troubles of the world as Satan and his demons are "powerless" to do anything good .. things may be made to appear good but appearances are not reality and are often deceiving and such would be Satan's intent - LIES, DECEIT .. I do believe you were wrong not to ever vote as we are the ones who put politicians into power and if we don't vote, we can't do that .. it is true that usually two parties hold power but there are other smaller parties and independent politicians and if you have no faith in the larger parties and it is becoming more and more difficult to have faith in them, then vote for a smaller party or an independent .. if they can get elected, they will have some say and they will, also, have some influence on others there and one good person can work miracles within his/her sphere .. you are doing so with your seeds and politicians can do so in government .. each voice carries some weight and each voice can make a good or bad difference .. anyway, you are doing great things in your own little world, so keep it up, and, maybe, try to move out into the larger world around you .. research is fine but acting is the real proof in the pudding .. it is not what we know, think, reason, and decide but, rather, what we actually DO .. we must lead by example .. be doers of God's Word, not just hearers and repeaters .. that old saying: what you see is what you get is sooooooooooo true .. note that it is not what you hear but, rather, what you see .. actions DO speak louder than words .. 

I think you misunderstood what I meant when I said the each one is responsible for his own house. I meant that the individual is responsible for what happens within his own house/ his own physical body, in terms of the attacks, and yes, we are to love one another as Christ loves us.

I am sixty and very mobile. I have in the past spoken with many, still today; I know eventually, I will be preaching in the streets. Not voting is a choice and a part of my mindset. I do pray for our leaders, and those in the world. Everyone I know knows that I love Jesus, even those who do not yet believe. I do at times have contact with many people, and this world is not my home. I observe and remember. My thoughts and desire are somewhere else, and there are different levels of involvement through local churches and charities.

Also remember that Jesus died for mankind, but not all of mankind will be saved. There are also those here who are actual children of Satan; those who cannot be saved. There is a bigger picture here and hopefully it will unfold. Peace, M.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 hours ago, Tampered With said:

There is a definite connection between some "aliens" and demonic action however it is much more complicated than that. I'm not going to go into it here as it would only confuse people. 

It has to do with security oaths that I have been reminded still apply from when I was part of the North American Air Defense Command and that is all I can say. Yes I know, E.T. phone home; but there is more to it than anyone can say publicly. I was once debriefed while I was still in the US Army by Project Blue Book three years after they "officially shut down". That is public knowledge.

Okay, so yeah this is going a bit off topic, but since you've put it out there, I'll just mention this. My best friend's father was stationed in the military, in NM somewhere when the Roswell incident occurred. He was also duly 'advised'. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

When people say that person was out of his/her mind one thinks automatically they aren't real and something has control of them. Aliens are the falling angels who converse with those empty inside. Hence out of their mind because if your mind is indeed stayed on him you have perfect peace. I've always said no demon alien ghost need not to bother me unless he has scared some drug dealer kingpin out of all his money-cash and brought it too me to use for the Kingdom of YHWH-God. I do believe we have had and captured something and that something is not from this world. I stay prayed up.

15 hours ago, Tampered With said:

There is a definite connection between some "aliens" and demonic action however it is much more complicated than that. I'm not going to go into it here as it would only confuse people. I know people who have been working in this field for the better part of 30+ years and they are just scratching the surface of all this. Rebuking is a good practice if it is spiritually related and I highly recommend it! There are other defences that can work but are not foolproof. A small part of this is "military related" as I have met some of those that have been affected by such events when I lived in Houston. There are NO good easy answers here and doctors, hospitals are in the dark deliberately. This is one field you can venture off into and soon find yourself over your head, discredited, and drowning. I know I'm being cryptic and deliberately. 

It has to do with security oaths that I have been reminded still apply from when I was part of the North American Air Defense Command and that is all I can say. Yes I know, E.T. phone home; but there is more to it than anyone can say publicly. I was once debriefed while I was still in the US Army by Project Blue Book three years after they "officially shut down". That is public knowledge.

Why do you think that there have been so many UFO/Alien news bits over the last several months. MSM are reporting as well as NASA and government people; do you think that disclosure is near, whether by government finally admitting to us, or disclosure by the appearing of 'Aliens'?

There is actually a lot of information that has been around for a while on PBB; I found some back in the late seventies and early eighties when I was actively seeking to find answers. It truly is a crazy rabbit-hole you fall down when you look into these things.

In my search, I believe I have found a lot of pieces to the puzzle. Why did all those political and religious leaders visit Antarctica in 2016?

It is all connected and the underlying purpose and intention of all these different parts of the puzzle is to enslave Humans through deceit, lies, sorcery, alchemy, witchcraft and most importantly, 'science'. There is great sorcery happening today in order to obstruct our view, hide the things so we cannot see what is coming. I think that disclosure is soon coming, one way or another.

What do you think would happen when disclosure comes? Do you think it will be soon? M.

9 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

I would think that rebuking Satan and his demons by "true" Christians would work aka Begone Satan! .. I still believe that most, if not all, who become possessed by demons do so because they knowingly or ignorantly invited them in aka opened the door/portal to them .. the ignorant are as culpable as the knowing as God's Holy Spirit inspired Word and Truth is ALL for ALL for ALL time and all those who can access it must do so, so they can learn Whom God is and how to love and obey His Will .. it is true Satan and his demons are rulers of Earth but the only ones who obey them are those who choose to do so .. one way in which any can choose to do so is by deliberately sinning and not repenting .. such sinning can only lead to death and that is where one finds Satan and his demons and has chosen to serve them .. so, when we sin, we must ask forgiveness and repent genuinely and such will restore our relationship with God and put us back on the road to eternal salvation and in doing so, Satan and his demons are pushed away .. they will, of course, not give up fighting for souls .. 

What did Job do, was He not a good man? It is not really about possession, it is about attacks, persecution, there is a difference. You are speaking of possessions. Jesus was attacked by Satan and He successfully rebuked Him. He even defeated Satan and his minions and the Gates of Hell, and taught us how to do the same.

What you are saying makes perfectly good sense, except attacks are different than being possessed. Have you even seen someone who is possessed being delivered? Attacks by Greys and other demonic entities are just that, attacks, and of course there is a reason... spiritual persecution, that is what it is.

Christians do not really get possessed by evil spirits, because those who are possessed do not go to church or pray to Jesus. They usually go to church only on the day they get delivered, because a family member had finally convinced them to do so. So think persecution, not possession. Peace, M.

There is all out spiritual-warfare taking place here in the world against Christians and their families.

GREYS are real and for some of those who are terrorized by these demonic creatures, these attacks have been happening through generations. Last year I was on a Forum where many Christians responded about their attacks and experiences. Some have accepted it as a part of their lives, mainly because it happened to their parents and there are usually cloned children they get to see occasionally.

A few said that they knew they had something implanted in their brain. This is very real and it is happening on both levels.

We know that because of the popularity of the Occult, more and more people are getting into witch-craft and more people are becoming possessed by evil spirits.

Darkness is spreading throughout the world and all manner of attacks against Christians will intensify. More and more people are becoming possessed and more and more are speaking out concerning 'alien' attacks, in both realms.

Christians and the Human Race is under systemic demonic attack, from every front and there are many.

There are so many strange versions of the Bible made available through copyright and many people are being led astray in the New Age movement, as well as in the Ecumenical.

Many years ago, I had a dream-vision where I saw seven Suns in the sky, way up high in a row. I counted them and as I watched, the sun on the left at the end just started to fall. I watched as it came down and crashed to the ground not too far away in front of me. There was a bit of fire and dust, and then when it cleared there arose a great Beast. He slowly stood up and dusted himself off. He then looked up at the other suns and seemed annoyed and surprised that he was on the ground. He looked around and saw me standing there watching him. He did not react to me, but continued to stare at the suns that were still in the heavens. M

Here are a couple of interesting articles on what is happening in part:

Abducted by aliens? Neurologist finds similarities in alleged victims - Hawaii Tribune-Herald

Demon Battlers Descend on Rome for Exorcism Course

Edited by Marlene S

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Simply call on and trust the Father in heaven.  Turn to Him and seek the truth.

There are no aliens.   Just "earthlings are evil and serving Satan and his demons by their own choice" is correct, and is written in the Bible.