Spirit of Truth

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Would like more insight on the subject of the Spirit of Truth. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 minutes ago, Freeeagle said:

Would like more insight on the subject of the Spirit of Truth. 

Do you have a particular Bible verse in mind?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Jhn 14:16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, Jhn 14:17  even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

Jhn 15:26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.

Jhn 16:13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

1Jo 4:6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

The Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit.  Jesus said "I AM the Truth".   The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of Truth are all the same.  They are the Spirit of God.  So the better we become acquainted with the Bible we come to recognize Him.  When we are born again the Holy Spirit reveals spiritual truths in Scripture and enlightens us as to the meaning of Scripture.  He also points out to us where the Old Testament was speaking of Jesus, just as Jesus did on the Road to Emmaus.    Is there anything in particular you want to know?

• Thumbs Up 2