lightmyway

The rise of the professional delusion

On 1/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, lightmyway said:

Well we are just going to have to disagree on this. I’ve been on many medications in the past which I found ineffective. Studies have shown Psychiatric drugs are only marginally more effective than placebos, sugar pills. Main thing is I have stayed out of hospital for years without the drugs and trust in him. If I have been non compassionate that’s not my intention.

In various medical and pharmacy schools/ training,   it is taught that placegos are 40 to 60 percent effective.

Have you or anyone found any drug (for anything) that is that effective ?   (the medical community , for the most part of what was taught decades ago,  don't know of many, if any)

How about adding one more parameter:   no side effects at all.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, lightmyway said:

Look, I'm angry because I have been through the system and been abused through it. The reason why is because mental health services hate it when anyone questions them. They are extremely allergic to criticism especially from within their own. There are many people who have been abused by psychiatric system simply because of non-compliance and questioning their diagnosis. I don't care what anyone says it's modern day Pharmakeia as described in the bible. Many psychiatrists think they are God like, if you disagree with them it only reinforces to them you have a brain disease and they will then force treatment on you without your consent such as ECT and heroic doses of drugs. They do this to many people. I believe mental disorder is mostly a spiritual condition or the result of severe abuse. It was spiritual for me initially but then I got a whole heap of other diagnosis's after stopping the drugs abruptly a few times when I was in a severe withdrawal state. It's dehumanising . 

If you are compliant and agreeable and believe everything they say all is good with them, as a lot of christians are. The church doesn't understand these things and remain silent. Shamanism and new age religions have their views on mental disorder and have a lot of people interested in the critical psychiatry movement.

They also may hate it when anyone is cured outside their jurisdiction/ power of control.

Even if someone under their control is cured,  they may get angry (at the loss of lucrative gain).

On 1/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, lightmyway said:

You've lost me.. I still I haven't been refuted with any references to that what psychiatry claims is correct.  Many mainstream christians have become so malleable to believe what the world says on things. God doesn't change with the times..

God does not change ever,  that is correct.

"believe what the world says on things"  ? 

The Bible, God's Word, unchangeable,  says the whole world is deceived.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:55 PM, lightmyway said:

Jesus was referring for people to come to him for help.  Jesus never went around diagnosing and labelling people with mental illness. That is just a modern fad..

Ephesians 6:12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Good point(s) .

Today,  where Jesus is allowed,   He simply heals as He did back then.

"Modern fads"/ man's ways/ the world still rejects Him,  and He cannot do many miracles where there is so much unbelief (same as written about some towns in the Bible).

On 1/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, lightmyway said:

Excuse the pun, but I do not believe in forcing drugs and ideology down peoples throats for an alleged chemical imbalance in which there is zero evidence..It's not ethical.

I have no problem with real doctors..

Other than chiro and naturo -practic schools,  do you know of any schools that train real doctors (to heal people) ?

On 1/17/2019 at 8:27 PM, lightmyway said:

There are some nice well meaning doctors but it's still a professional delusion. It's not diagnostic and therefore most of them have poor insight.

Diagnosing / diagnostic/  is so rare and difficult to find,   because once the correct diagnosis is made, the solution is simple and not too expenisve (or rarely expensive,  and is usually only for a few days to a few years, not for life) .

this is an interesting topic,  there's a book I just read a called a new light on Depression help & answers for the depressed & those that love them it was written by various Christian doctors,  it's very Bibicaly based