• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 1/19/2019 at 4:24 AM, Deborah_ said:

When I qualified as a doctor, nearly forty years ago, cancer was one of these monsters. The ‘big C’ was feared so much that people tried to avoid even mentioning it; if a diagnosis of terminal cancer was made on the ward, the staff would go to great lengths to conceal it from the patient. I remember one man who was so horrified by his diagnosis of leukaemia that he went into a decline and died (unnecessarily) within a week. Thankfully things are very different now; not only has cancer treatment improved beyond all recognition, but there is a culture of openness which has done a lot to reduce the fear. 

Or to deceive the whole world ? 

At any related health / food / book store in the usa, and online,  you can easily locate the known and proven preventions and cures used for hundreds of years before you became a doctor or even before you ever thought of being a doctor.

By 1955 in the USA all those were made illegal by federal usa law sponsored and pushed and passed by pharmakeia.

Now the same remedies are still available , most of them anyway,  with no side effects and with low cost,  but not legal if named with any medical diagnosis - only by testing to see what is unbalanced in the body and doing what is needed to correct that - and/or "to FEEL better",  for those uses it is legal,  and often works.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Or to deceive the whole world ? 

At any related health / food / book store in the usa, and online,  you can easily locate the known and proven preventions and cures used for hundreds of years before you became a doctor or even before you ever thought of being a doctor.

By 1955 in the USA all those were made illegal by federal usa law sponsored and pushed and passed by pharmakeia.

Now the same remedies are still available , most of them anyway,  with no side effects and with low cost,  but not legal if named with any medical diagnosis - only by testing to see what is unbalanced in the body and doing what is needed to correct that - and/or "to FEEL better",  for those uses it is legal,  and often works.

When I found I had cancer two years ago, there was no doubt in my mind which kind of treatment to go for. I'm still alive now because of surgery and chemotherapy.

• Oy Vey! 1