Marandawont

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

It's all from the enemy who wants to divide. If he can get people to hate because of history then he keeps the flame going. It's a device he uses to get blacks away from the true God. Who is the God of Abraham. Who is the father of Jesus his son. It's sells pride instead of worship of God. Your race means nothing. It's being in christ that counts. All believers are in the family of God through faith in Jesus. Everyone counts. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/18/2019 at 8:55 AM, Marandawont said:

Idk what I am , I am a lost political millennial. but I am black, for sure.

And I can no longer get jiggy with Lecrae. he irritates me.

If you are a believer, you are grafted into Israel. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,198
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, Marandawont said:

hello, all.

I will try to be a nice as possible, but some things cant be said without a little anger.

I am tired of the black community, attacking Christianity. (especially on other Christian blacks)

In recent years African Americans (some)  have come to the conclusion that they all came from Egypt and were past pharaohs.  I get it , you want to be apart of something great because of the past oppression (or current) , cool. But if you do just a little history search you will soon see most slaves came from the west coast of Africa, but sure, some Egyptians could have migrated to the west coast, ill let you have it.

But, to bodly say that other African Americans are lacking intelligence for being Christians, or that they should "wake up" is offensive. YES, slaves were forced to convert to Christianianity. YES they were beat, murdered raped, and countless other horrible acts to accomplish this. and I agree it was wrong and it hurts my heart. Because that's where the opposition comes from today, but that doesn't change the fact that Jesus Christ is the only way.  not your pineal gland, and certainly not King tut. I'm tired of being called a slave because I follow a "white jesus" if you think that, then we have to start from scratch.

Just in time for black history month.

(at work sorry for grammar issues kinda rushed lol)

First of all Jesus was not white he was brown middle eastern, second God created man in his image and we are all created equal and have the same father same savior. 

Africa lets say a few words about it, in my opinion it could be the greatest continent on earth, it has more natural resources then any other but the sad part is> tribal conflict has created a decaying society if the tribes could consider themselves equal instead of a ruling party it could change. How can a continent so great be so backwords. If they only could come together and rule as God would intend them to starving little kids disease rampant poverty with so much resources at hand can it ever change. It seems like they blame everyone else but all they need to do is to look in the mirror and there in itself lye's the problem. Now how is it when Europeans move in the country it prospers in many ways utilizing resources organization unity. Now when this happens the local people blame them when it was all available for them right there but they just could not unite enough to build it themselves.