• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5PzoXxRc0

The Atheist Delusion by Richard Mc Creary.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

iniately i thought yeah this is a bit lame rather like the Alpha course(s) i went to, which did little to change my deep seated scientific mindset  and then as the interviewer started to peel away the layers...also i realise well reminded infact that i osciallate towards the science of life but watching this helps me to realise that i have gone through the faith route i guess. but the way in for me was experiencing peace when it made no sense to feel peace.

thanks for posting Maz

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi Maz

Thanks for this.  I have asked people (athiests) things like "How does a spider know how to spin a web?" and "The dna for every type of vegetation is in the seed." Where do seeds come from?"  Nobody answers.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:37 AM, existential mabel said:

iniately i thought yeah this is a bit lame rather like the Alpha course(s) i went to, which did little to change my deep seated scientific mindset  and then as the interviewer started to peel away the layers...also i realise well reminded infact that i osciallate towards the science of life but watching this helps me to realise that i have gone through the faith route i guess. but the way in for me was experiencing peace when it made no sense to feel peace.

thanks for posting Maz

Hi mabel,

Glad you kept watching and that it has helped you. How wonderful that you experienced His peace.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

20 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hi Maz

Thanks for this.  I have asked people (athiests) things like "How does a spider know how to spin a web?" and "The dna for every type of vegetation is in the seed." Where do seeds come from?"  Nobody answers.

Hi SisterActs2,

Glad that you also appreciated this video. I thought he did it quite well without making it an argument, but just asking if the person would like to hear some one give evidence that there is a God.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, SelahSong said:

A very WORTHY video, Marilyn.  I enjoyed watching the atheists’ facial expressions  as they began to doubt their own atheistic beliefs.

—Selah

Hi SelahSong,

Yes I agree a very worthy video. I am listening to it a number of times and getting learn the careful way the interviewer approached the people. He was not out for an argument but just asked them if they would like to hear some evidence and them some pertinent questions for them to realise the obvious - intelligent designer.

I also liked the way he didn`t get side tracked but kept to his point - book created by an intelligent designer and the book of life, (DNA) created by an intelligent designer. Something for them to think about, but then the next step is leading them to understand about Jesus and our need of forgiveness.

And yes the facial expressions said it all. Quite well done and pray that those people followed it up.

Marilyn.

17 hours ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Thank you for posting this link, Marilyn.... 

"But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd" (Matthew 9:36).

This video renews my compassion and reminds me how simple it is to start a conversation and open a door.  

Hi PromisePromises,

That is wonderful that the Lord has renewed your compassion for the lost and reminded you, (us) how simple it is to start a conversation, especially when not arguing but actually being interested in the other person. I liked how the interviewer brought the DNA subject right down to that person and explained how if the `pages` of his DNA, book of life, were end on end then they would be as long as going to the sun and back a few times - Amazing!

Some good facts to learn as we help others come to know God and then Jesus.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

its also got me thinking differently and how people have their pet stance on things and i put those into practice today lol. and managed to reason with a postal company why i should pay for postage, which  was waived lol!! and low and behold i wouldnt have done so before. hmmmmn little things l0l. certainly sowed a seed in a most unexpected way!!

• Thumbs Up 1