IGNORED

WorthyNews:Trump and Pence Support Huge Crowd Marching for a Shutdown - of Abortion

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,300
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Thousands marched in Washington calling for a shutdown, but not the government's. They want to shut down the abortion industry. And President Donald Trump threw his support behind their effort at this 2019 March for Life.

At the pre-March rally, Vice President Mike Pence made a surprise appearance on stage, saying, "We gather here because we believe as our founders did that we are all of us, born and unborn, endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, and one of these rights is the right to life."

Then he introduced a special guest who addressed the crowd from the White House.

"This is a movement founded on love and grounded in the nobility and dignity of every human life," President Trump said. "When we look into the eyes of a newborn child, we see beauty and the human soul and the majesty of God's creation. We know that every life has meaning and that every life is worth protecting." [ Source: CBN News (Read More...) ]

The 2019 March for Life was a great success! People from across the country, and the world, met in D.C. to march for the rights of the preborn! We are the Pro-Life Generation and we will abolish abortion! #MarchForLife pic.twitter.com/one3YoA3eF

— Students for Life (@StudentsforLife) January 18, 2019

The post Trump and Pence Support Huge Crowd Marching for a Shutdown - of Abortion appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Abortion is never going to be ban. Republicans know that it is the one thing that keeps Evangelical Christians voting for them. When I became old enough to vote. It was drilled into me by other Christians that I need to vote Republican so that we can end abortion. That has been over 20 years ago. And I am still being told that if I am a Christian I have to vote Republican so that we can end abortion. They just keep dangling that carrot. To get your vote.