Sign in to follow this  
ayin jade

guess what my hair will be like

Two months after chemo and my head has peach fuzz on it. 

Sooo here is your chance. Guess what color my hair will be like. As well as how curly or not curly it will be. 

It will take a couple of months before I know though. 

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Two months after chemo and my head has peach fuzz on it. 

Sooo here is your chance. Guess what color my hair will be like. As well as how curly or not curly it will be. 

It will take a couple of months before I know though. 

I'm thinking maybe like Trump's...the Presidential look.

Well you did ask... :lightbulb2:

• Haha 3

On 1/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, ayin jade said:

As well as how curly or not curly it will be. 

I am guessing small tight curls?  :)

* wonders what prize I might get if I guess correctly?  :whistling:

hm.... perhaps something that might need boot polish?  Just kidding!  Or um maybe not!  hehe 

many hugs to you sis :)

Edited by just_abc

I dont know what it looked like before exactly, and not to sound insensitive, but i dont care what it looks like... but am very glad to hear your hair is coming back.  this is prayers answered and i thank God for what He has done in your life. 

I think i remember you saying once your gene pool hails from light complected people with blonde/white hair.  so my guess would be that. 

when it does grow back... you should show it off. 

• Loved it! 1

6 hours ago, Cletus said:

I dont know what it looked like before exactly, and not to sound insensitive, but i dont care what it looks like... but am very glad to hear your hair is coming back.  this is prayers answered and i thank God for what He has done in your life. 

I think i remember you saying once your gene pool hails from light complected people with blonde/white hair.  so my guess would be that. 

when it does grow back... you should show it off. 

It will be a bit masculine for awhile, so much sympathy and blessings for full regrowth, ayin. Keep us posted if you can.

• Thumbs Up 1

It will be beautiful and look beautiful .   My guess will be soft and light in colour and slightly waved . You do know that if you tie weights to your hair at night it forces it to grow longer faster especially if you sleep with your head over the side of the bed so it hangs down ? :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Business in the front, party in the back ;)

migrated_content7e39e9a2-14e9-4b52-a4d3-f92af8a76c33.jpg__303x446_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

• Haha 4

curly for a few months, darker than it was (if that's possible) and the pits to manage for about six months....     but those of us who love and respect you are just happy you are around to have it grow back...    It's very unlikely to affect the soul we've grown to like and respect.

• Thumbs Up 1

You won't be able to tell for the helmet with the horns :happyhappy:

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm. Maybe a bit thicker, lighter color and wavy. Also, shiny and healthy...as I pray you will be.:emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this