douge

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  354
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  964
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

One of the reasons John came was to exhort the nation of Israel to repent, change their mind, and prepare themselves to enter the prophetic kingdom promised them.

The kingdom is prepared in heaven and will be brought down to earth.

Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

The kingdom is to be given to the believing Israel of God.

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Above, Jesus was assembled with the twelve Apostles at the passover. Here we can see that his kingdom will include the Apostles who will sit on thrones; it also includes the tribes of Israel.

The kingdom of heaven is not given to the church, the body of Christ, but rather to Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, douge said:

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

One of the reasons John came was to exhort the nation of Israel to repent, change their mind, and prepare themselves to enter the prophetic kingdom promised them.

The kingdom is prepared in heaven and will be brought down to earth.

Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

The kingdom is to be given to the believing Israel of God.

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Above, Jesus was assembled with the twelve Apostles at the passover. Here we can see that his kingdom will include the Apostles who will sit on thrones; it also includes the tribes of Israel.

The kingdom of heaven is not given to the church, the body of Christ, but rather to Israel.

Hi douge,

The `kingdom` spoken to Israel, means the RULE of the Lord through Israel on the earth. It is not something brought down from heaven, but the Lord`s very own rulership. The kingdom of heaven means the rulership of heaven come to earth.

The `kingdom` spoken to the 12 disciples is the rulership in the New Jerusalem which comes down from heaven. They will be rulers under the Lord in that realm, the universe.

The Body of Christ, however will rule and reign with the Lord in the third heaven, the seat of His power and authority over all of God`s great kingdom.

Thus Christ will rule in every area of God`s great kingdom in the New Heavens and New Earth when He has put down all rule and authority.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

1 Peter 2:3–9 (AV)
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  354
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  964
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:51 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi douge,

The `kingdom` spoken to Israel, means the RULE of the Lord through Israel on the earth. It is not something brought down from heaven, but the Lord`s very own rulership. The kingdom of heaven means the rulership of heaven come to earth.

The `kingdom` spoken to the 12 disciples is the rulership in the New Jerusalem which comes down from heaven. They will be rulers under the Lord in that realm, the universe.

The Body of Christ, however will rule and reign with the Lord in the third heaven, the seat of His power and authority over all of God`s great kingdom.

Thus Christ will rule in every area of God`s great kingdom in the New Heavens and New Earth when He has put down all rule and authority.

Marilyn.

Thanks for the comments

I was poorly conveying that the kingdom of heaven is not in heaven, it is from heaven in it's origin from God; it is fulfilled on earth by the promised, prophetic, Davidic kingdom, in which Christ reigns as King.

• Thumbs Up 1