IGNORED

A prominent rabbi said the Messiah will precede the upcoming election in April.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/120689/airstrike-syria-israeli-elections/

QUOTED:

Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, one of the most prominent rabbis of this generation, made a shocking statement, claiming that the Messiah will precede the upcoming Israeli elections. Several rabbis noted that the writing is on the wall and the signs that the process leading up to the Messiah has already begun…for those who have the eyes to see it.

Rabbi Yekutiel Fish, an expert in Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism) gave a lesson this week in which he discussed how the Messiah was imminent. Rabbi Fish cited Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, one of the most prominent Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) rabbis of this generation, who began foretelling the arrival of the Messiah just a few years ago.

“It is written that in the days leading up to the Messiah, tzaddikim (righteous men) will begin to announce his arrival but some people, those who have not prepared for His arrival, will laugh at the righteous and the learned,” Rabbi Fish said, warning that it is forbidden to mock the righteous.

Rabbi Fish related a story that is just now being told within Haredi circles in Israel. A young Torah scholar from outside of Israel was hosted for the Sabbath a few weeks ago at the house of a follower of Rabbi Kanievsky. The young man visited Kanievsky during the Sabbath. He asked the rabbi if he should apply for Israeli citizenship in order to vote for the Haredi party in the Israeli elections being held on April 9.

“There is no need,” Rabbi Kanievsky answered. “The  Messiah will already be here before the elections.”

The young man was unsure that he had heard the rabbi correctly so after he departed from the house, he asked Kanievsky’s grandson, a venerated rabbi in his own right, to confirm the answer. The grandson entered the rabbi’s chamber and asked again: ‘Should the young man apply for citizenship before the elections?’

Rabbi Kanievsky responded, “I already told him that there is no need. The Messiah will be here before the elections.”

Rabbi Fish emphasized the need for Rabbi Kanievsky to make such statements.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

The Rabbi does not believe Jesus was the son of God. How would he know ? Just speculation from him.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

The messiah they're talking about  is not the one we know.  This is something to watch.  For a couple of years now several Rabbis have been speaking of this and some have strongly  implied he's here already, they've met him and he's just waiting for the right time to reveal  himself.  When they do trot him out, keep an eye on him.  It's entirely possible he'll be the  false prophet.

Right now he's in the category Jesus specifically warned us about:

“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.

This is the first time I've heard Kanievsky put a time limit on it :)  Interesting development....

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Mat 24:36  “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Mat 24:11  And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

call no man rabbi.     These folks got no idea they being led to the wrong one .   And rome , the jews , the all inclusive ,  has made the world ready for its arrival .

I have come in my Fathers name and you hear me not ,  But if another comes in his own name ,  YE will hear him .

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

23 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The Rabbi does not believe Jesus was the son of God. How would he know ? Just speculation from him.

We know the devil and antichrist will deceive people to believe him as the Messiah.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/23/2019 at 7:12 AM, The_Patriot2019 said:

Theyre only 2000 years to late.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love it 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I do agree with one thing... HIS coming is very close, even at the door. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I think it may be a long time till the son of God comes. It will happen when the full number of gentiles are saved. There is a number that has to be reach. Who can know until it happens. Only when you see the abomnation in the holy place and the man of sin declare himself God can we know it's about to happen.