IGNORED

A prominent rabbi said the Messiah will precede the upcoming election in April.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Only the Father knows the time of the return of Jesus, How can he?

The Jews are waiting for Messiah and Elijah, their belief is explained in Rev.13, those who will come will be the fake Messiah and fake prophet, which is described as the 1st and 2nd beast, who will rule from Jerusalem.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The Jews are waiting for Messiah and Elijah, their belief is explained in Rev.13, those who will come will be the fake Messiah and fake prophet, which is described as the 1st and 2nd beast, who will rule from Jerusalem.

And even now the Spirit of the dark Elijah is at work .    As John came preaching repentance and faith n the True Christ

these come preaching NOT repentance , but rather acceptance and it wont be Christ they will be receiving but anti Christ .

Both preach good works ,   but the dark spirit instead of preparing the world to repent and accept Christ , teaches them an inclusive false love

and its about acceptance and it is preparing and  making ready the hearts of the children for Anti Christ .

Satan has long been at work and knows how to twist scripture . He knows how to imitate ,  yet his lies can easily be discerned by lambs WHO FOLLOW only CHRIST .

OH but he is a seducer .  He knows how to allure through the flesh , he knows how to preach a love that seems kind and caring ,   YET IT TRODS JESUS UNDER FOOT

and the masses know it not .

IT lies to them , it tells them things that panders to the flesh , taking truth out of text .   It says come and let us be one big human fraternity

Let us be one big family where we love one another , where we can establish good feelings and world peace and have unity .

It tells them things in a way that panders to each one .  To them it simply is the work of God to establish a common love ,

BUT TO THOSE WHO KNOW BETTER ,    WE KNOW IT for what it Is ,  IT IS the SPIRIT of ANTI CHRIST preparing the world to be as one right under

the Beast . THEY will never see it for what it is , Lest a man repents before its too late .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 1/25/2019 at 3:59 PM, Wayne222 said:

I think it may be a long time till the son of God comes. It will happen when the full number of gentiles are saved. There is a number that has to be reach. Who can know until it happens. Only when you see the abomnation in the holy place and the man of sin declare himself God can we know it's about to happen.

It comes down to what one perceives as a "coming".   Coming to gather the redeemed or coming back to earth to rule.

And the coming to earth to rule is in view, the man of sin / antichrist, the gentiles, or anything else has nothing to do with that return.  Only when Jacob/Israel realizes its offense of rejecting Yeshua and repent and petition for His return will He then return.  He stated so in Hosea and He reaffirmed that in Matthew.

If the coming for the redeemed is in view, then the redeemed should have no clue who the man of sin  / antichrist is according to Paul.   

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri in Israel said that Yeshua is the Messiah.  At his death he left a note stating as such.  He left instructions that the note could not be opened for one full year after his death.  The reason is a obscure Chassidic thing that one cannot speak evil of someone who has been dead a year.   Either way, it caused a shake out in the Orthodox community.  Some of Kaduri's students are now believers.  You can find videos online of their testimony.    

To me at least, it is stuff like this that causes me to know the end of the age is at hand and Messiah is coming quickly.   I really don't  concern myself with who is the antichrist or when he shows up. I keep my eye on what the Hebrew people are up to, and when I see stuff like Kaduri happening, I know things are wrapping up.  

Edited by OldCoot