IGNORED

A prominent rabbi said the Messiah will precede the upcoming election in April.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, JohnD said:

Daniel's 70 Weeks new.jpg

Antichrist will not rule in the 7 years tribulation until after the Holy Spirit is removed and he is launched with the 1st Seal to make the 7 years peace between Israel Arabs.

2 Thes 2:7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

The Holy Spirit is removed with the church thru which He works be4 the 7 years tribulation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

It's not right the way false teachers have messed up minds with nonsense. I know a young lady that lives in Israel, that was listening and believing the lies. When things didn't come to pass as the teacher taught she quit believing in God. havn't heard from her in a couple years. Hope she's doing ok, but last I heard she went off. Jesus knew this day would come and warned us of it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Looking for His return daily, will be a Great Day. The time in this world will seem like a blink compared to eternity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, brotherdon said:

Looking for His return daily, will be a Great Day. The time in this world will seem like a blink compared to eternity.

He's still there!

indexdfdfddf.jpg.50bed4809f354689a8ea9d251c93160f.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

23 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Antichrist will not rule in the 7 years tribulation until after the Holy Spirit is removed and he is launched with the 1st Seal to make the 7 years peace between Israel Arabs.

2 Thes 2:7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

The Holy Spirit is removed with the church thru which He works be4 the 7 years tribulation.

Revelation 1:18 (AV)
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 20 (AV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power*, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years**.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* 1 Corinthians 15:54–57 (AV)
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

** Revelation 1:6 (AV)
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (AV)
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:3–9 (AV)
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, ARE built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye ARE a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Edited by JohnD

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 1/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, R. Hartono said:

The Rabbi does not believe Jesus was the son of God. How would he know ? Just speculation from him.

The Jewish go by different reasons.. a faith if you will, of the Messiah to come. If it does not happen in this year or by an event spoken of by this Rabbi.. then I would count it to be occurring at another time with a possible similar event. 

I don't know that Rabbi, I believe that he is of the Tzaddik (those of the most righteous among the righteous Jews) but they are on a different prophetic timeclock than we Christians are. Because they look for an entirely human (not divine) messiah to come. They look for a Joshua because that is what Moses said. However, according to the apostle Paul, that Joshua is Yeshua / Jesus Christ The Messiah. 

That Rabbi said don't bother to vote.. but I'd rather go ahead and vote even if The Messiah was coming just after my vote ballot was dropped into the ballot box. As a way of living as if he's not going to be here until after I'm in a box.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Whether it comes before or after the elections ,  I KNOW NOT .

But what I do know , by grace , Is that when it comes saying I am messiah ,   HEED IT NOT .  IF they say HE is in jersualem , HEED THEM NOT .

FOR THIS WILL BE ANTI CHRIST not CHRIST .    NOT messiah , BUT ANTI MESSIAH .

Even now is it in the world , even now is its kingdom being prepared and masses under all inclusive are being prepared to unite under it as one , WHEN ONCE IT STANDS .

• This is Worthy 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:09 PM, Joulre2abba said:

The Jewish go by different reasons.. a faith if you will, of the Messiah to come. If it does not happen in this year or by an event spoken of by this Rabbi.. then I would count it to be occurring at another time with a possible similar event. 

I don't know that Rabbi, I believe that he is of the Tzaddik (those of the most righteous among the righteous Jews) but they are on a different prophetic timeclock than we Christians are. Because they look for an entirely human (not divine) messiah to come. They look for a Joshua because that is what Moses said. However, according to the apostle Paul, that Joshua is Yeshua / Jesus Christ The Messiah. 

That Rabbi said don't bother to vote.. but I'd rather go ahead and vote even if The Messiah was coming just after my vote ballot was dropped into the ballot box. As a way of living as if he's not going to be here until after I'm in a box.

You left one thing out .   THIS will be no messiah ,  but anti messiah .    For a strong delusion shall be sent and even now does a strong delusion grow .

The world , sadly lots of churches , sadly many jews ,  have rejected the Love of the truth and have chosen to glorify unrighteousness .

And cry not unto the MESSIAH WHO ALREADY CAME TO SAVE and CAME IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,  but cry unto another king to save them

And this one will not come in the name OF THE FATHER , but in his own name and many shall follow it .    SOUND THE TRUMPETS one and all

SOUND out repent and believe in CHRIST before its too late .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

On 1/31/2019 at 1:09 PM, Joulre2abba said:

I think you  missed the fact the Messiah we know is already come.  If they  got one in the "inner rooms" right now  it sure isn't the one Father sent :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

5 hours ago, Jostler said:

I think you  missed the fact the Messiah we know is already come.  If they  got one in the "inner rooms" right now  it sure isn't the one Father sent :)

Let all bask in this bit of truth AGAIN .     For the one about to rise is the one who BY PEACE shall destroy many .     He shall arise , a dark one

when the transgressors have come to the full , it shall arise .    BUT IT AINT NO MESSIAH .      ITS the one who has always desired to be AS GOD

to be exalted all right .    IT WILL BE ANTI CHRIST .    Beware it .  OUR MESSIAH has already come and asceneded back up

and WILL COME again and destroy this one at the brighteness of HIS COMING , he will trod this one under foot .  

• Thumbs Up 2