o0lBobl0o

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

james: for u do not know what will happen tomorrow.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, noblenut said:

james: for u do not know what will happen tomorrow.

https://biblehub.com/james/4-14.htm

I never said i wouldnt die tomorrow.

I said there are certain events which i knowwill happen because of the word of God.

Such as Jesus stated he will come.I know Jesus will come.You claim i dont know jesus will come.

Would you had told the apostles they couldnt know jesus would come?

Would you have contended with them as they preached the coming of Christ?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

You want to know what the future holds for this world? Read the book of Revelation in the Bible. God has a definite plan. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On 1/23/2019 at 9:21 AM, o0lBobl0o said:

I feel my understanding of the word of God and knowledge of events of the past gives me a certain insight into the immediate future as I'm sure most of you feel the same. I don't claim to know if Trump will get a second term, but I do think the country and the world at large will turn back left by 2024. Islam will rise in strength and vote in Sharia law in most of Europe by 2030. Holy war will begin at around 2040. Islam will rule the world by probably 2050. I'd say Christ should put his feet on the ground at around 2060.

Islam is the beast, the Kaaba stone is the image of the beast, and I don't have a clue who the anti christ is.

I'm not saying I'm a prophet or anything. I'm just saying it's that time and any person should be able to see it if you look around you. I know there will be another accusation made against Trump. I know the news is going to fake another story. I don't think anybody will care. They will win in the end. Jesus will have to come and save us again.

So to sum up, Jesus 2, man 0.

I wonder what the rest of you think? I'd like to hear your summery of our future if you would care to share it. Try to be as specific as possible.

You could be right. But no one knows the day or hour. Islam will run over the world in my opinion. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

5 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

no one knows the day or hour

I'm not even claiming that is what will happen. For all I know China could take over the world for a thousand years and change everything we think we know. I'm just saying from the hill I'm on now it looks that way to me. I see some very suspicious things in My Bible that suggest Islam will have a major part in the last days.

Eze 38:1  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 38:2  Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
Eze 38:3  And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:4  And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
Eze 38:5  Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6  Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Eze 38:7  Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
Eze 38:8  After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
Eze 38:9  Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Eze 39:4  Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
Eze 39:5  Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 39:6  And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Zec 14:1  Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
Zec 14:2  For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3  Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4  And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zec 14:5  And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

It has a steady rate of growth and influence around the world.

It is no different than watching crops grow. When I plant corn I know when I'll be picking it.

If things go unchanged Islam will take over the entire world and conquer Christendom/The western world in less than 100 years.

I think Christendom is all that matters to God and Christ will come when we loose it.

It is our job to spread Christianity throughout the world and wait on God.

It is Gods promise to forgive those who believe.

When it's over it will end.

The future can to some extent be divined from close examination of the recent past. A good example is Moore's law. Dr's give futuristic news of peoples health all the time with great accuracy. Scriptures containing hints of future events are helpful, but lead to a lot of traps.

The Bible code is real, but in the hands of man has proven useless. We have used it to predict more than one apocalypse that has never happened.

Scriptural predictions have fared no better.I've seen the wisest of men predict the Reagan would be the antichrist. It was proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Obama was the antichrist and 2012 was the year of the end.

I'm sure that in some dark room somewhere a self proclaimed prophet is busy proving the world will end in an alien Holocaust next year.

Look at me predicting things.

Be careful what you think you know it prohibits newer and better ideas.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You could be right. But no one knows the day or hour. Islam will run over the world in my opinion. 

In my opinion,Islam will be butt hurt after the muslim slayer gets done with them.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

This man just does not like islam.Islamic terrorists,or anyone who messes with Israel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 1/24/2019 at 8:00 AM, noblenut said:

no man knows the future or whats to come

Shalom, noblenut.

No, no man KNOWS the future exactly because we don't have insight on WHEN things will happen; however, we can know TRENDS, just as weathermen and stock brokers do.

How do they know the trends? They pay attention to the PAST and look for PATTERNS that happened in the past that might have similarities to the events happening in our present. They can then PROJECT, based on the events of the past and their results, to similar future results based on the events in the present.

Weathermen (and women) have the added advantage of seeing things from satellites in orbit above us, adding to our knowledge of what might be about the transpire, again, based on past events that we see mirrored in the cloud and wind patterns we see. Based on humidity, cloud coverage, precipitation, and air speeds, they have been able to make extremely accurate (although not perfect) predictions of weather to come.

In our news reports (looking past all the opinions thrown in to the bare facts), we too can see patterns and trends in the ambience of our nation and the world in general as well as that of the Middle East, the focal point of the prophecies. We can learn from past events, such as the Babylonian Captivity, the Roman Empire occupation, and the stressors of the World Wars, and compare them to current events to look for similarities, but there are some things that will still be snap reactions and take everyone by surprise.

Right now, the escalation between Iran and Israel with Syria and Lebanon in the middle are taking precedence, but there are still the factors of Arabs in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip attacking through terrorism and sneak attacks from tunneling, the constant shelling from the Gaza Strip, and occasional bombings in places like Tel Aviv and Hebron and Bethlehem and even in the areas around Jerusalem.

In physics, there are experiments of forces on a force table, a round table with strings connected to a small ring in the middle, with weights attached to each string. As long as the forces are fairly balanced at the right angles from each other, the ring will stay in the center of the table. However, as more and more weights are added to the strings, the tension put on the strings is greater in one or more directions, and the ring will move slightly across the board. If too much weight must be added to a string to counterbalance the pull from the other forces, the tension is the string will become greater than its tensile strength and the string will break. This will upset the balance in the other forces and the ring will shift greatly because of the  reaction of the sudden loss of a force, and it will possibly pull all of the other weights and the ring off the table! A total imbalance in the forces!

Likewise, the stressors that are involved in the volatile scene in the Middle East, particularly in the Land of Israel are reaching their breaking points. If someone "flies off the handle" and makes a rash decision, it could be enough to upset the balance in politics and warfare in the Land and result in an all-out WAR between factions, such as Israel and Iran.

What we all as believers must do is TRUST GOD to control what must be controlled and know that He shall do what needs to be done in His timing. Rest in His promises and know that God loves us a regardless what comes, He has our best interests at heart.

On 1/27/2019 at 12:53 PM, Retrobyter said:

we can know TRENDS, just as weathermen and stock brokers do.

That's all I'm saying.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:51 AM, o0lBobl0o said:

I feel my understanding of the word of God and knowledge of events of the past gives me a certain insight into the immediate future as I'm sure most of you feel the same. I don't claim to know if Trump will get a second term, but I do think the country and the world at large will turn back left by 2024. Islam will rise in strength and vote in Sharia law in most of Europe by 2030. Holy war will begin at around 2040. Islam will rule the world by probably 2050. I'd say Christ should put his feet on the ground at around 2060.

Islam is the beast, the Kaaba stone is the image of the beast, and I don't have a clue who the anti christ is.

I'm not saying I'm a prophet or anything. I'm just saying it's that time and any person should be able to see it if you look around you. I know there will be another accusation made against Trump. I know the news is going to fake another story. I don't think anybody will care. They will win in the end. Jesus will have to come and save us again.

So to sum up, Jesus 2, man 0.

I wonder what the rest of you think? I'd like to hear your summery of our future if you would care to share it. Try to be as specific as possible.

Hi oolBobloo,

I agree with some of your insight as regards, Islam, however your timing, to my understanding is way off. Things are exponentially increasing at an alarming rate, and after the Russian war, (dealt with by God next year I believe) then Islam will rise as there will be a power vacuum in the Middle East. No more Russia or Iran`s armies breathing down upon Israel.

Then we know that the anti-Christ will come in by deception and having Moslems as the majority in over 50 countries, plus being a 1/4 of the population of the world, will certainly make a difference.

Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1