• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

These countries come under the sway of the anti-Christ by his cunning and deceitful schemes.

How is he going to get them to abandon their thousand year old religion to follow him?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Shiloh,

The little horn grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east and toward the Beautiful Land.

It grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down. 

It even magnified itself to the Commander of the host, and it removed the regular sacrifice from Him.

This doesn't sound like Israel at all. 

They can swear all they want. Israel will once again be captured, and led into captivity.

Unbelieving Israelis are not led away captive untill the coming of our Lord.Not before.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

As for Israel becoming becoing great.You say it doesnt sound great to you.

Tell me this.Did not the Israeli goverment defeat three larger kingdoms and gain control of the seven hilled city of Jerusalem in no more than 6 days?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/7-24.htm

As for the daily sacrifice.I fully expect it shall be abolished within two years.A host shallbe given to israel and the sacrifice shallbe abolished.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, o0lBobl0o said:

How is he going to get them to abandon their thousand year old religion to follow him?

Hi oolBobloo,

Good question. After God brings Russia & others down to the mountains of Israel and deals with them, the world will definitely be clamouring for peace. Since the true Christians have gone in the rapture, then only the `form of godliness` people will be left. They will have no spiritual discernment. Everyone  will clamour for peace in the Middle East. And when there are food shortages, water polluted etc  (Rev. 8) people will want someone to fix it all up.

So on the scene comes a person who by deceit has all the answers. Then when he arranges a false resurrection, and fire to come down from heaven, then people will certainly be deceived. The Global cry is `We can do it together,` (ie peace) and to have such a leader will be their desire, to bring in economic good times again, with peace and safety.

Marilyn.  

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Then when he arranges a false resurrection, and fire to come down from heaven, then people will certainly be deceived.

I can hardly wait to see them throw away a thousand years of dead ancestors to follow a guy who has missiles. We've been calling down fire from the sky for years now and have made no progress in that area.

It is my belief that the beast religion will not take no for an answer and will cut the head off anyone who refuses to submit.

I can hardly wait to see them throw away a thousand years of dead ancestors to follow a guy who has missiles. We've been calling down fire from the sky for years now and have made no progress in that area.

It is my belief that the beast religion will not take no for an answer and will cut the head off anyone who refuses to submit.

Muslims dont fall for it.

Actually muslims are taught to destroy the military of the Dajjal in the hadith.

The military of the king of the north will occupy jerusalem for three and a half years.It will persecute muslims.Fire shall procede from its mouth to destroy its enemies and it shall infict an economical war against the muslim nations so that it does not rain.After the three year drought recorded in revelation,muslims will attack and destroy that military .Three days later the king of the north uses the abomination that causes desolation.Many islamic countries shall be destroyed at that time.

Muslims are taught in the hadith that after they destroy the dajjals militsry that Christ will destroy the dajjal near the gate of Ludd and all the world convert to islam.It doesnt work,out that way in the bible.According to the bible,all the nations that come against Jerusalem are destroyed.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Oy Vey! 1

Im guessing by the responses not many on this board are familiar with the quran or hadiths or thier influence in  end times war .

On 1/31/2019 at 7:04 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

not many on this board are familiar with the quran or hadiths

Isn't criticism of the Quran strictly forbidden almost world wide?

You could be endangering the life of a member by asking them to comment on that subject.

The Democrats have just legalized after birth abortion so I may have to move my time line back.

How long was it after Germany legalized killing the feeble till they were killing Jews? I'm pretty sure it progresses rapidly from killing the deformed to killing those who can't get their mind right or their race for that matter.

Has anyone noticed how toxic white Christian men are? Bunch of maga hat wearing conservatives everyone of them.

Isn't criticism of the Quran strictly forbidden almost world wide?

You could be endangering the life of a member by asking them to comment on that subject.

The Democrats have just legalized after birth abortion so I may have to move my time line back.

How long was it after Germany legalized killing the feeble till they were killing Jews? I'm pretty sure it progresses rapidly from killing the deformed to killing those who can't get their mind right or their race for that matter.

Has anyone noticed how toxic white Christian men are? Bunch of maga hat wearing conservatives everyone of them.

I dont think its putting anyones life on this board in jepardy by talking about the quran or hadith .

I just dont believe many people who speak of what muslims will or will not do actually dont know anything about how muslims think or what they believe.

I wanted to understand the thoughts of those who attack and kill the two witnesses in revelation and what they expected would happen after the musljms take jerusalem.Its obvious these people do not read or believe what was in the bible.So i studied what they do read (the quran and hadiths)and what they have been told to do and to expect.

But if you or anyone else here is afraid for thier lives,perhaps its best to not discuss .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,536
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 1/26/2019 at 7:52 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

In my opinion, Islam will be butt hurt after the muslim slayer gets done with them.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

This man just does not like islam, Islamic terrorists, or anyone who messes with Israel.

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Actually, Daniel 11:44 is not about OUR future; it was about DANIEL'S future. This passage was fulfilled by the Seleucid Empire followed by the Roman Empire, concluding with Herod the Great, the puppet king of the Romans over the Jews. NONE of Daniel 11 is yet to be fulfilled!

Guys and gals, you have built SUCH a house of cards with all this speculation! It would be a sheer MIRACLE that ANY of this comes true!

I'm out.

9 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Actually, Daniel 11:44 is not about OUR future; it was about DANIEL'S future. This passage was fulfilled by the Seleucid Empire followed by the Roman Empire, concluding with Herod the Great, the puppet king of the Romans over the Jews. NONE of Daniel 11 is yet to be fulfilled!

Guys and gals, you have built SUCH a house of cards with all this speculation! It would be a sheer MIRACLE that ANY of this comes true!

I'm out.

So you believe the resurretion of the dead has already taken place.

Since the resurretion takes place when Christ comes and you preach the resurrection is past,

Can you tell us the date Christ rose te dead from the graves?

Edited by Shilohsfoal