• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Reminds me of someone else I know .God can cause hardheadedness,lol.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/3-9.htm

Of course you would imagine I am having a serious problem with God - but that is only because I disagree with you - and of course you are right (in your own mind). I haven't counted, but I have probably met a hundred people on forums that imagine they are right. Whether or not they are will all come out soon enough, for we are at the very end.

Just so you can check on my theory, I say the rapture is soon, and will come before the world wide earthquake of the 6th seal start of the Day of the Lord.  In other words, I am expecting HIM before anything else in Revelation. What I don't know: it may well be world war 3 will start before the rapture. Time will tell.

Edited by iamlamad

21 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, iamlamad.

So, it's better going from Hebrew to Greek to English than taking it straight from the Hebrew? Ever hear of "informational thermodynamics?"

Regarding your comment, "You can quote the whole bible. I still will not believe you," there's a word for that, y'know. It's called "stubbornness"? God led me to the things I believe. Regardless, what you think about them, I know they work, they mesh together flawlessly, and they're better than anything else I've seen from the theologs, no matter what position they hold.

Enjoy your belief-system and stand by your motto. "Ignorance is bliss."

By the way, just so I am not misunderstood: quoting the bible is a good thing. But quoting two verses together AS IF they were meant to be together (when in reality they are not) is often done in these threads. Quoting scripture and then writing a false premise as to what the verse means also is done frequently.  Shall I give an example? Quoting the gathering in Matthew 24 and then quoting 1 Thes. 4:17 beside it - as if they are speaking of the same event - that is a no no. 

21 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, iamlamad.

So, it's better going from Hebrew to Greek to English than taking it straight from the Hebrew? Ever hear of "informational thermodynamics?"

Regarding your comment, "You can quote the whole bible. I still will not believe you," there's a word for that, y'know. It's called "stubbornness"? God led me to the things I believe. Regardless, what you think about them, I know they work, they mesh together flawlessly, and they're better than anything else I've seen from the theologs, no matter what position they hold.

Enjoy your belief-system and stand by your motto. "Ignorance is bliss."

Just so you know, I was NOT impressed with the Septuagint to English translation.  I was just curious how it would read.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

What I don't know: it may well be world war 3 will start before the rapture. Time will tell.

Did you watch the news (world news) the last 3 years ?   If you did,  you would have seen, on March 17,  that a world leader who was responsible(or their predecessors were)  for previous wars declared openly to the public that ww((( already started.    If you wonder how this can be,  do a 0.17 second internet search for "how many countries are at war today" ......

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Just so you know, I was NOT impressed with the Septuagint to English translation.  I was just curious how it would read.

Do you agree that the Hebrew Scriptures (and obviously the Hebrew Word Studies;  then the greek ones) ,

are light years ahead of (better than: more accurate in many ways) most all the English trnaslations ?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,681
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Of course you would imagine I am having a serious problem with God - but that is only because I disagree with you - and of course you are right (in your own mind). I haven't counted, but I have probably met a hundred people on forums that imagine they are right. Whether or not they are will all come out soon enough, for we are at the very end.

Just so you can check on my theory, I say the rapture is soon, and will come before the world wide earthquake of the 6th seal start of the Day of the Lord.  In other words, I am expecting HIM before anything else in Revelation. What I don't know: it may well be world war 3 will start before the rapture. Time will tell.

I think you are confusing me with retro.

No.I never said you have a problem with God.You said you are stubburn to retrobyter.All i said is "sounds like someone else i know"I was speaking of Jesus.

According to the prophecy i quoted.God made the son of mans head harder than stone.

27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No.I never said you have a problem with God.You said you are stubburn to retrobyter.All i said is "sounds like someone else i know"I was speaking of Jesus.

According to the prophecy i quoted.God made the son of mans head harder than stone.

The son of man in Ezekiel is the prophet Ezekiel.   In Isaiah 50 , using a different term for "flint",  is the Messiah Yeshua.

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Reminds me of someone else I know .God can cause hardheadedness,lol.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/3-9.htm

Yeshua is steadfast,  not hardheaded, nor stubborn.   In Hebrew Language and Life there is a big, big difference in these words, as well as different from English translations.

Compare and contrast the differences/ terms/  blueletterbible Isaiah 50  - Jesus sets His Own Face like flint (much different than hard rock;  see other uses of the same Hebrew Word).

Edited by simplejeff

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,681
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The son of man in Ezekiel is the prophet Ezekiel.   In Isaiah 50 , using a different term for "flint",  is the Messiah Yeshua.

Yeshua is steadfast,  not hardheaded, nor stubborn.   In Hebrew Language and Life there is a big, big difference in these words, as well as different from English translations.

Compare and contrast the differences/ terms/  blueletterbible Isaiah 50  - Jesus sets His Own Face like flint (much different than hard rock;  see other uses of the same Hebrew Word).

You believe Jesus is not realistic , sensible or unwavering?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ah! You are right. So sorry.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,198
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:57 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes,Trump is elected to a second term.

He will send the millitary to occupy jerusalem and he will attempt to deliver Israel from the hands of its enemies but he fails in doing so.

Only those who follow the lamb are saved.

First off most people who project the future are dead wrong! There are so many false prophets it boggles my mind seems everyone has there own prophecy but which one is right? I would say 99.9% are just guessing. 

Now Trump, could he be a Cyrus who knows only God knows but one thing is for sure Trump is sure shaking up things on the Hill. I will say this though the deep state is real and I think it's so corrupt that if and when it's exposed it will shock the world and my self personally the far left are doing everything in their power to keep it covered up. I do not have a clue when Jesus is coming back but the Bible gives us many clues that's how we know he is some day. Abortion Wow God has to be very upset and some day he will take his displeasure to the earth never before have I seen such evil but guess what it says so in the bible and it's only going to get worse so be prayed up and get ready for the fire works!