• Days Won:  0

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

gee as i listened to this i caught the ending of the video reg David's Star i know nothing about this and so had a quick look and found this.

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-star-of-david-deception/

now like i say i dont know aboiut the history of this and would appreciate if someone could help and explain it.  but not a lenghly one!! so i wonder why isnt the manoh the symbol instead.

its got me curious as how did this star become synomous with David as he didnt build the Temple his son Solomon did.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

i have wondered about this as i  continously read the bible. yeah i imagine that video is quite dark. i wonder why the menorah  is not used as their symbol as that would make sense.

Youtube-Testing the Star of David - 119 Ministries

6:01

The bottom line can be summarised by the following facts:

1. the linkage of the hexagram to David appears to be by tradition only. There is no definitive proof that David was ever associated with this symbol, some have speculated that it is two Hebrew letter “dalets” place together to represent David. There is however, no evidence that exists to suggest this.

Its curious that the star of David symbol is used by pagans and yet the menorah would not be a pagan symbol.

Acts 7:42-43

“did you bring to me slain beasts and sacrifices, during the fourty years in the wilderness, o house of Israel? You took up the tent of Moloch and the star of your god Rephan, the images that you made to worship; and I will send you into exile beyond Babylon.” (7:41)

Amos 5:26 you shall take up Sikkuth your King, and Kiyyun your star-god-your images that you made for yourselves (8:52)

I just wanted a brief video as I don’t want to study this topic as it seems quite dark

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

The name Rothschild may well be closer to the heart of the efforts to establish one world government and the beast system than any other name we know.  I suspect there are more powerful names but they have never and will never allow themselves to be publicly known.  The Rothschild empire is truly  one of the darkest we know by name.