• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

James said "Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith from my works." man, you didn't even have the courtesy to read what I wrote, I'm wasting my time...

You know I love you .  But you just gave james the upper hand .  THIS is not talking about working for money at all .  It means having good works . 

Now he feels justified .     we cant take scripture out of text .  This is simply meaning to do good works .     You know why this happens to so many .

They  forget what paul once said ,   if after the first or second admonition one is not hearing ,  Ya gotta move on .  Alll it does is lead to strife and then we cant see clear .

Its why you don't see my continue too much after one just keeps rejecting .  ONLY GOD can give the increase .    

• Group:  Mars Hill

13 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Ephesians 2:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

....Saved by grace by the blood (and nothing but the blood) of Jesus...Eph. 2:8-9, Col. 1:20

....and created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has ordained that we should walk in 

them...Eph. 2:10

....always abounding in the work of the Lord...1 Cor. 15:58

....What time is it, Frienduff? :soapbox:

....Selah:emot-heartbeat:

ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .   Hands up , sister , hands up and praise the Lord .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You know I love you .  But you just gave james the upper hand .  THIS is not talking about working for money at all .  It means having good works . 

Now he feels justified .     we cant take scripture out of text .  This is simply meaning to do good works .     You know why this happens to so many .

They  forget what paul once said ,   if after the first or second admonition one is not hearing ,  Ya gotta move on .  Alll it does is lead to strife and then we cant see clear .

Its why you don't see my continue too much after one just keeps rejecting .  ONLY GOD can give the increase .  

Thanks Bro, I love you too and I've added you to my prayer list, I was hoping something I had written would be a hook to open his eyes, ...I don't have the time to argue with people so as to give them time to try and make their point. 

If he has the upper hand it's only on a forum in cyber space, ...we know it's our Jesus that rules and reigns from Heaven!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, UnprofitableServantJames said:

Now that I have read what you said in the bottom, I am more convinced that what you are sharing isn't from God, rather, as you say, from man.

Ya' know James, I have no problem with, content and at total peace with, ...letting Jesus show every one reading this who will receive their rewards at His Judgement Seat, 

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.  Rom 14:12

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.  2 Cor 5:10

Lord bless

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/16/2019 at 10:55 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES I agree a man can be called out and simply preach the gospel and live of that .  And what a blessing

while others can still work and Let the light shine and speak Christ to all .

Let's try focusing on this for a sec...

If what you are saying is true (i.e., that someone can be called out and preach the gospel and live off it without needing to work for money), then why don't we ALL do that?

Imagine that for a sec, brother, nobody spending their time working for money, at a job they most likely hate and wouldn't do if they didn't get paid for it, rather they spend their full-time and effort sharing the gospel to the ends of the Earth? Doesn't that sound like the first century church who turned the world upside down? The people that lived and ate together in one accord sharing all things in common.

Why do some of us choose to stay enslaved to our jobs and not work for our heavenly Father full-time, if God is asking us too? Hasn't God bought us with the price of His only son? Why do we still choose to be slaves of men (which is another word for the employee - boss relationship) when we are able to become freeman? (1 Corinthians 7:21-23)

Each person would have to answer that themselves, I suppose.

All I want to do is let people know this aspect of the good news of the gospel. The good news that we no longer have to worry about the morrow or focus on material things. God is willing to take care of us in ALL ways of life. He is making a call for all that are his to come to him that ire heavy laden, and he will give you rest. For he is meek and lowly in heart. And believe me brothers and sisters, the person who promises these things are faithful and true.

If you want to know the seriousness of not freeing yourself from money NOW, before it is too late, then watch this video that connects what Jesus taught about living by faith to the coming Mark of the Beast!!!

bit.ly/TheBeastIsHere

In peace

On 2/17/2019 at 12:56 AM, JustPassingThru said:

Ya' know James, I have no problem with, content and at total peace with, ...letting Jesus show every one reading this who will receive their rewards at His Judgement Seat, 

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.  Rom 14:12

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.  2 Cor 5:10

Lord bless

As the scriptures testifies, "One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." Romans 14:5.

Indeed, my job here is done. Seed has been planted. If God is faithful (which he always is), then someone will come along to water. Finally, the increase we will both enjoy together!

In peace

11 hours ago, UnprofitableServantJames said:

Let's try focusing on this for a sec...

If what you are saying is true (i.e., that someone can be called out and preach the gospel and live off it without needing to work for money), then why don't we ALL do that?

Imagine that for a sec, brother, nobody spending their time working for money, at a job they most likely hate and wouldn't do if they didn't get paid for it, rather they spend their full-time and effort sharing the gospel to the ends of the Earth? Doesn't that sound like the first century church who turned the world upside down? The people that lived and ate together in one accord sharing all things in common.

Why do some of us choose to stay enslaved to our jobs and not work for our heavenly Father full-time, if God is asking us too? Hasn't God bought us with the price of His only son? Why do we still choose to be slaves of men (which is another word for the employee - boss relationship) when we are able to become freeman? (1 Corinthians 7:21-23)

Each person would have to answer that themselves, I suppose.

All I want to do is let people know this aspect of the good news of the gospel. The good news that we no longer have to worry about the morrow or focus on material things. God is willing to take care of us in ALL ways of life. He is making a call for all that are his to come to him that ire heavy laden, and he will give you rest. For he is meek and lowly in heart. And believe me brothers and sisters, the person who promises these things are faithful and true.

If you want to know the seriousness of not freeing yourself from money NOW, before it is too late, then watch this video that connects what Jesus taught about living by faith to the coming Mark of the Beast!!!

bit.ly/TheBeastIsHere

In peace

Our body is not our own .  ITS HIS .   so no taking that chip or any like tattoe rfid ,  ON Gods temple . Whose temple we are .

Let no man take and give unto ceasar that WHICH IS GODS ALONE .    And our heart mind and Body is HIS .     NO taking that nasty wicked thing .

I know ,  I know some folks will say , but frienduff how are you going to be able to eat ,  if you cant work , buy or sell .     TRUST THOU IN GOD .

JESUS HIMSELF said , God feeds the sparrows ,  SO HE WILL ME TOO , EVEN WHEN I AM ON THE RUN , with nothing .    JESUS said it , AND I BELEIVE IT .

TILL then I will work with my own two hands and give to those who lack .  

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/24/2019 at 4:16 AM, UnprofitableServantJames said:

What do you believe is a Christian?

A Christian is a person who, by faith, has received Christ, and based on this Faith, God gives them His Righteousness and acceptance into His eternal Family.

You are become a Christian, not because you live a holy life, but because God has redeemed you thru the Blood Atonement provided for you, for free, by Jesus's death and resurrection.

7 hours ago, Cletus said:

... or just dont eat.  Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of soup and ... Heb 12:16  Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
Heb 12:17  For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. ...  and its not like there will be much food anyway.  where ever you are there will be scarcity of victuals at the very best.  the mark is not going to help people... its a false hope of saving and preserving your life.  and just imagine the dread people will feel after they take the mark and go to the store... only to see bare shelves.  highly inflated prices.  

Rev 6:6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

a measure is a handful.  they didnt have pennies back then.  its denarion or denarious.  depending on the study material you read a penny is referred to as either a weeks wage or a days wage.  food will not be plentiful.  and certain things like oil and wine will be a treasure and only used for special occasion when it is really really needed. 

Its better to starve than to be burned with fire and brimstone in the presence of God and the angels, and then spend eternity in the lake of fire.  there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and their worm will not die.  the fire will never be quenched.  forever and ever is a long long time. 

Say it again Cletus ,   say it again .   

On 2/19/2019 at 2:50 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

TILL then I will work with my own two hands and give to those who lack .  

Ah man, what you were saying up until the very last line was spot on! I found myself saying amen the whole way down! 

But why the delay? Why not have the same faith that you think  you will have when the mark comes now?

Jesus says, "Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest."

There are people that need to hear the message that you have received, and to build their faith that you think you have to survive the coming MOTB without working for money. So why wait?

Maybe you don't see the seriousness of waiting until the last second.

Here, watch this video that explains the seriousness of getting off the 'conveyor belt' that is leading us to the mark NOW, before it's too late.

bit.ly/TheBeastIsHere

In peace