• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Behold said:

A Christian is a person who, by faith, has received Christ, and based on this Faith, God gives them His Righteousness and acceptance into His eternal Family.

You are become a Christian, not because you live a holy life, but because God has redeemed you thru the Blood Atonement provided for you, for free, by Jesus's death and resurrection.

Wow, that sounds amazing! Does that mean everybody is saved, even though they don't know Christ? I mean, since the gift is free, then God hands it out to everybody, right?

In peace

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 hours ago, UnprofitableServantJames said:

Ah man, what you were saying up until the very last line was spot on! I found myself saying amen the whole way down! 

But why the delay? Why not have the same faith that you think  you will have when the mark comes now?

Jesus says, "Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest."

There are people that need to hear the message that you have received, and to build their faith that you think you have to survive the coming MOTB without working for money. So why wait?

Maybe you don't see the seriousness of waiting until the last second.

Here, watch this video that explains the seriousness of getting off the 'conveyor belt' that is leading us to the mark NOW, before it's too late.

bit.ly/TheBeastIsHere

In peace

Why the worry .    The LORD has me my friend .    When the day comes that I can no longer work,  HE WILL HAVE ME THEN TOO .

I don't worry about this .    YES the day is coming when we , none of the true lambs will be able to work ,  BUT I PROMISE the LORD HAS HIS own.

Today has plenty enough evil to suffice and fight the fight daily .  WHEN the day comes when they want me to chip or rfid tatooe Gods temple , WHICH IS OUR BODY

I got a song for them .    They can take that chip and shove it ,   I wont be a working a here no more .    Ohhhh,  I aint taking the whores ring shes preparing , nope

I wont be a wearing it .   Till that day , or so long as the Lord wills ,   I will work with my own two hands .   I got my own trade and praise the LORD .

Now when I say shove it ,   don't think dirty .    But it will be the song I be a singing on that day .

Imagine an interlude .   the opening scene a few men approaching ol frienduff , and saying , okay ya wanna keep on working in this world

ya gotta take our chip .    Okay , now imagine the sound of crickets chirping .   All of a sudden, 

YOU CANTAKE THIS CHIP AND SHOVE IT ,  I aint a working a here no more .

The systems evil and this body is GODs  and I wont be a marking it

They better not try to stand in my way as I am a running to the hills ,

they can take that chip and shove ,  I aint a working a here no more .

Now keep It clean .  I don't believe in violence either .   But no tattoes , no chips , Not in this body , WHICH IS GODS      I have been bought at a price

and my body aint even my own . ITS GODS . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Praise God! 1

On 2/20/2019 at 7:47 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Why the worry .    The LORD has me my friend .    When the day comes that I can no longer work,  HE WILL HAVE ME THEN TOO .

I don't worry about this .    YES the day is coming when we , none of the true lambs will be able to work ,  BUT I PROMISE the LORD HAS HIS own.

Today has plenty enough evil to suffice and fight the fight daily .  WHEN the day comes when they want me to chip or rfid tatooe Gods temple , WHICH IS OUR BODY

I got a song for them .    They can take that chip and shove it ,   I wont be a working a here no more .    Ohhhh,  I aint taking the whores ring shes preparing , nope

I wont be a wearing it .   Till that day , or so long as the Lord wills ,   I will work with my own two hands .   I got my own trade and praise the LORD .

Now when I say shove it ,   don't think dirty .    But it will be the song I be a singing on that day .

Imagine an interlude .   the opening scene a few men approaching ol frienduff , and saying , okay ya wanna keep on working in this world

ya gotta take our chip .    Okay , now imagine the sound of crickets chirping .   All of a sudden, 

YOU CANTAKE THIS CHIP AND SHOVE IT ,  I aint a working a here no more .

The systems evil and this body is GODs  and I wont be a marking it

They better not try to stand in my way as I am a running to the hills ,

they can take that chip and shove ,  I aint a working a here no more .

Now keep It clean .  I don't believe in violence either .   But no tattoes , no chips , Not in this body , WHICH IS GODS      I have been bought at a price

and my body aint even my own . ITS GODS . 

Sure thing man. I would just heed the good advice that Paul gives in 1 Corinthians 10:12, "So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall."

Your words would have more wait, and my confidence would be stronger in them, if you were willing to do it now as Jesus is asking us to do. But, I have confidence that if you will reject the mark and continue following God, then we will meet someday.

When our vision of preaching the gospel to every creature gets bigger, our world invariably gets smaller.

Peace be to everyone who reads this post.

Edited by George
Removed Video -- All videos need to be posted in the Videos section. You can post the video there -- then link to that video page within this post.

On 2/20/2019 at 10:06 PM, SelahSong said:

Hello, UnprofitableServantJames… ‘Behold’ said “by faith, has received Christ.”  I guess I’m not following you.  What you mean? 

-Selah 

What type of "faith" is required? Is it the type that has faith that Jesus existed? Even the devil has that type of faith.

People throw around the word faith, but two people can never agree on how to apply the word faith. And when they do, it usually amounts to the exact opposite of what they first say the word 'faith' means.

What would you say is the faith we need to receive Christ?

peace be to you

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, UnprofitableServantJames said:

What type of "faith" is required? Is it the type that has faith that Jesus existed? Even the devil has that type of faith.

No.   The enemy of Christ does not have faith.    The enemy believe Jesus is the Messiah, but not that He is their Savior,  and has no trusting reliance nor willing joyful obedience at all.   The demons have absolutely no hope and no chance for any confidence that Jesus will help or save them. 

Knowledge ,  belief, that Jesus exists,  is not faith, and does not save anyone.   The demons know,  and tremble in total terror because they also know their certain judgment is soon.   Their doom cannot be changed, ever.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, UnprofitableServantJames said:

Sure thing man. I would just heed the good advice that Paul gives in 1 Corinthians 10:12, "So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall."

Your words would have more wait, and my confidence would be stronger in them, if you were willing to do it now as Jesus is asking us to do. But, I have confidence that if you will reject the mark and continue following God, then we will meet someday.

When our vision of preaching the gospel to every creature gets bigger, our world invariably gets smaller.

Peace be to everyone who reads this post.

Any whose confidence is in the LORD knows already he is and can do nothing without the Lord .     The Key to upmost beauty is to learn Christ , His pattern,

the pattern them apostles taught , Heeding the Spirit and not the flesh .     Godliness with contentment is great gain .

The love of money is the root of all evil .    Thus when a man works let him not work for the desire for money and gold

Let him just work with his own two hands .    That man will surley give to the poor and not heap for himself .

But if a man works and heaps to himself ,  HIS LOVE IS MONEY , 

Money is not evil,  its the desire behind WHY we do that either is evil or is not evil .   I don't work to get rich or all these material things I can build up for me.

I just work , my own business , with my own two hands and whatever I receive is whatever I receive .   

Whatever tomorrow brings , it brings ,    Today simply do all as unto the LORD .   If tomorrow does come and loss comes with it ,   Whatever the WILL of the LORD BE .

HE knows when to chasten , He knows all things .   Simply TRUST in HIM and have no fear of what man can do to us .

For the LORD is our helper and let no man fear what man can do to us .  Try and remember ,   when the question about widows being neglected

arose , the apostels said To appoint seven worthy ones over that ,  But they themselves would not do it , but rather focus on the WORD .

Their are pastors and such who live of the gospel , their are folks who others in the church will support on their missionaries .

Others are givers and do it cheerfully ,  some wait on and do teaching and others on exhortation .

But even paul worked from time to time with his own hands .    In fact it was said and written , IF one wont work ,   Then he should not eat .

We cant talk the entire body of Christ out of working .    We can tell them not to store up , not to heap up , but freely give and let their be an equality .

We must teach them to have no trust in those things , but to trust IN GOD .    Its as I said ,  if money was evil , then JESUS would have told

those who showed him the tribute MONEY and said ,   MONEY IS EVIL you CANT WORK .   HE didn't say that .

SO long as the job is not an ungodly one , and so long as they heap not , but freely give , then folks can work .

When persecution arises ,  and OH IT WILL even here in America , or when anyone is offered to put that wicked thing in Gods temple ,

a song must be sung on that day .    And let it be sung before all,     Its a new song so hear it .  here goes .

Let that chip go not near the skin

to put it in is willfull sin

thus if any takes that nasty thing

then at their end they shall not sing

for all who sin willfully and walk in the dark

who take that nasty evil mark

Will cry a river on HIS DAY

as they hear the words depart from me GO away .