• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hi Jostler, God's perfect love casts out all fear.  We know that He is who He says He is.  He always keeps His promises.  We know that we will be supernaturally protected like the Israelites in Goshen when the plagues were being poured out upon Pharoah and Egypt.  How about this verse:

Revelation 6:6

“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

God said, “Hurt not the oil and the wine,” which symbolize the Holy Spirit (Zechariah 4:3, 6) and the blood of Jesus (Matt 26:26-29). Even though the Church was in darkness, God preserved His true Gospel of salvation.

All true believers have the Holy Spirit and have been washed and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus.

That's just it sister .  Folks don't realize how simple it is to see in revelations such pure truth .    It can be summed up real simple .

The beast ,  HIS WRATH comes against the SAINTS ,   BUT GODS wrath comes against WHO ,  the beast and those of his kingdom .

REAL simple .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Then I thank you for your wrong answer.  Between the 6th and 7th Seals.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi MM,

Well, I answered you according to what Scripture teaches, with references to show it. 

You say it is wrong, that the Resurrection and Rapture don't happen between the 6th and seventh seal.

Do you have another answer, I'd sure like to hear it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

9 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

God said, “Hurt not the oil and the wine,” which symbolize the Holy Spirit (Zechariah 4:3, 6) and the blood of Jesus (Matt 26:26-29). Even though the Church was in darkness, God preserved His true Gospel of salvation.

All true believers have the Holy Spirit and have been washed and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus.

Hi FHG, 

I must admit that I've never heard that analogy before, about the oil and wine

It's got a really nice ring to it though. 

Yup, I'm liking it.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 1/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, Montana Marv said:

If one has the Holy spirit in them, Satan cannot overcome them.  Resist the Devil and he will flee from you.  Now there maybe future saints without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who may be overcome by Satan.  Satan has been making war with the Church for 2000 years, why now are they being overcome.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv,  I just thought maybe you forgot about this verse?

Revelation 13:7 |

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Who are the Saints?  We are the Saints.......

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

4 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hi Montana Marv,  I just thought maybe you forgot about this verse?

Revelation 13:7 |

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Who are the Saints?  We are the Saints.......

He is misunderstanding things sister .   Later it even shows that many saints were killed for not taking the mark of the beast , and they had the victory ,they over came .

People truly need to just read revealtions for themselves instead of letting all these so called teachers twist away what is so simple .

If people being evil know how to give good gifts to their children , THEN GOD will give us what we need .   Just read it for ourselves .  way too many men have wacked and hacked

it up .   And something real scary that most forget is this ,   IF YE ADD TO  or take FROM that book   < what DOES GOD SAY HE WILL DO .

THAT is what most folks need to get off them high hosses and their ever clever pride filled preachers , AND JUST START OVER .

I man we got folks saying their is no real lake of fire .    Folks got no fear about adding to or taking from that book .   BUT THEY BETTER .  too many kings kids syndrome .

I seen preachers so full of themselves they could taste they own feet,   IF that were POSSIBLE .  I DONT HEED A ONE of them money making popular ones , PEROID .

ANd I make not one apology for it .   THEY deceived themselves and many who sat under them .     Anway you loved dear sister .    You are .

• Thumbs Up 1

Now put those hands up and let all that has breath praise the LORD .     We the ones that got all hope .    No matter what is and is to come against us ,

whether we live or die ,  We belong to the LORD .    Hands up one and all, and just praise the Lord .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

He is misunderstanding things sister .   Later it even shows that many saints were killed for not taking the mark of the beast , and they had the victory ,they over came .

People truly need to just read revealtions for themselves instead of letting all these so called teachers twist away what is so simple .

If people being evil know how to give good gifts to their children , THEN GOD will give us what we need .   Just read it for ourselves .  way too many men have wacked and hacked

it up .   And something real scary that most forget is this ,   IF YE ADD TO  or take FROM that book   < what DOES GOD SAY HE WILL DO .

THAT is what most folks need to get off them high hosses and their ever clever pride filled preachers , AND JUST START OVER .

I man we got folks saying their is no real lake of fire .    Folks got no fear about adding to or taking from that book .   BUT THEY BETTER .  too many kings kids syndrome .

I seen preachers so full of themselves they could taste they own feet,   IF that were POSSIBLE .  I DONT HEED A ONE of them money making popular ones , PEROID .

ANd I make not one apology for it .   THEY deceived themselves and many who sat under them .     Anway you loved dear sister .    You are .

Yes, Frienduff,  I had to ask the Lord to help me understand and to show me!  He answers!  I wanted the Holy Spirit to show me and God's Word says, that the Holy Spirit reveals all Truth.  We just simply have to humble ourselves and ASK.  Ask, Seek, and Knock.  Matt 7:7.  The Holy Spirit is my Teacher not any man. 

• Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Yes, Frienduff,  I had to ask the Lord to help me understand and to show me!  He answers!  I wanted the Holy Spirit to show me and God's Word says, that the Holy Spirit reveals all Truth.  We just simply have to humble ourselves and ASK.  Ask, Seek, and Knock.  Matt 7:7.  The Holy Spirit is my Teacher not any man. 

You are truly loved sister .    Pope francis WILL NOT APPROVE of this young lady .    REJOICE SISTER , REJOICE .   Rejoice when men shall speak evil of you ,

BUT Woe when the many speak well of you .    NO sister ,  I don't think me nor you gonna be nominated for no peace prize .   REJOICE SISTER  REJOICE .

pauls peace prize was death by the world , so was many others .    The world aint supposed to LIKE OUR ways .     Yes ,  I got serious issues with false doctrine and those

who continuously poison the flocks .    OH I pray perhaps they may be given repentance and repent , IF NOT , they wont like their end .

• Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

This is such beauty sister .    And so true .     I have told some folks on and off over the years that I do not understand all of revelations ,

but by grace I can know when a lie about something is getting taught , same with truth .  THE INSTANT I read that about the OIL and the WINE ,  I KNEW IT TO BE TRUE . 

Confirmation .  see thou HURT NOT , HURT NOT the oil and wine.  He also says n another place , hurt not the men who God marked too.

ITS all confirmation sister .    the truth is very easy to see when its heard .   

We should always test things .   And this IS TRUE SISTER .    see thou hurt not the OIL and the wine .

and new wine is put in new wineskins .   OIL and WINE .      YEP its those who know the LORD .  see thou hurt not the saints . 

• Praise God! 1

in another place he tells the locusts go not after the green grass or green tree .   Just the MEN who have not the seal of GOD in their foreheads .

After you said that dear sister , all those other scrips are coming to mind .    PUT THOSE HANDS UP ONE AND ALL and HOLLER OUT A PRAISE TO THE LORD

• Praise God! 1