NOONE7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

This vision I had kind of worried me but not sure why I received it but wanted to share it.  It was a very quick vision that came and ended quickly.  On my right hand a symbol of a circle appeared with I believe two dots in it.  And then it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.  Then a face appeared before me and as quickly as the face appeared, it to then vanished very quickly.  I'm pretty sure it was the face of Obama.  But that was the end of the vision.  I should have wrote all this down when it happened some time ago but just wanted to share this.  Thanks.

• Oy Vey! 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi there.  Visions we receive are usually related to things we can interpret from the Word of God.  Is it possible you could be seeing two dots with a circle surrounding them that relate to a grouping?  For example, two people together.  Grouped together.  

What is the association of Obama in the Bible?  It would be his first name.  What is it?  Barak.  

Who walked with Barak in the Bible?  It was Deborah.

Perhaps God is putting a finger on your identity.  Do you have a prophetic gifting?  Are you a seeker and revealer of wisdom?  Are you a strategist?  Are you a person who is sometimes consulted in secret?  Perhaps God has a message for you in this vision. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:54 AM, NOONE7 said:

This vision I had kind of worried me but not sure why I received it but wanted to share it.  It was a very quick vision that came and ended quickly.  On my right hand a symbol of a circle appeared with I believe two dots in it.  And then it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.  Then a face appeared before me and as quickly as the face appeared, it to then vanished very quickly.  I'm pretty sure it was the face of Obama.  But that was the end of the vision.  I should have wrote all this down when it happened some time ago but just wanted to share this.  Thanks.

Hi NOONE7,

Flashes like that are not from God. The enemy tries to get us worried, fearful and doubting. Rebuke it if comes again and praise God for His visions in His word of Jesus. That is the vision we set before us - Jesus, not any flashes of man.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  0

Having Obama's face appear before me in my sleep is a nightmare not a vision. There are visions that come from God but not sure about this one. We are told in Joel 2:28 that the Lord can work in visions, in fact Peter even reference Joel when giving the sermon on Pentecost, but yours was so brief it isn't one I would automatically attribute to God or one I would lose sleep over.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Did the vision benefit people ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

On 1/27/2019 at 7:24 AM, NOONE7 said:

A vision that comes from God is clear and self-explanatory and needs no interpretation.  It is usually accompanied by a strong sense of the awe and wonder of God, and it points to Christ.   Hebrews 1 says that in times past God spoke through His prophets, but in these last days He speaks through His Son, Jesus Christ.