• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,517
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Thanks! That is nice, now for the tattoo. Forearm inside, shoulder, left or right arm? Hmm. Maybe not maybe settle for carrying my bible with the transfer of it on the cover and getting some more and sticking them on things, but not me. https://store.levitt.com/specialties/GID I just checked and they will fit on my iphone cover, my wallet my Johnny apple seed sack ( anti scanning men's bag and or conceal carry case- I keep tracts in mine). I like my "seed bag" it's kind of an excellent place to keep  "What is the Gospel Tracts" a 3 X 5" card stock  along with my phone and flexible slimline wallet keys, shinny piece of personal protection, etc. Hey let's face it it is a purse a shoulder bag like a small Johnny Apple tree seed sack, small, light and was available at Bill Jackson's Sporting goods so I don't feel like I just went trans-.

Actually I think I will ask my daughter to make a gold identification bracelet with it on it. Seems like a good id to me.

Is there any perceived difference between putting the tattoo if I do it, on the left  or the right arm? I do want gold or india ink black islander style. 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, Stu of Whoville said:

Perhaps this verse could be helpful

1 Peter 3:3  Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.    Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Hi, Wouldn't be worn for beauty.

As to hair; what? I guess I could let the sides grow into pigtails - Ha! The tattoo would I think be a reminder for the inner self, and  not a display for the world. Though perhaps it would become a conversation starter, maybe not.

On 1/31/2019 at 11:13 AM, dr3032 said:

It doesn't hang down like a rosary, but... I'm not sure that using a reference to that movie really comes across as all that serious.

It's like taking your bible to church but having a tie-dye fabric book cover on it.

I don't do movies, so I am lost  on that one.

Court date for a name change? Wonder if God did that with Saul and others? ??? Hey what name is of your choosing,  And why?

aka Neighbor  aka Mending Wall

ps- my pastor, or really the pastor, at the church I have started attending named his son Spurgeon.  Brave pronouncement from a dad, and a great name to bear.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 1/28/2019 at 7:21 AM, Steffenfield said:

Hi.

I think that I would like to wear something so I could be held without excuse when I tend to wander in my thoughts.

A reminder that it's not my life that I am living for anymore since I've been purchased by the blood of Jesus.

Perhaps a necklace with a cross, or one with just the name Jesus, or maybe a dog tag with the serenity prayer or biblical verse inscribed.

Would any of these actually make a difference in my heart and thoughts during times of struggles, and if so, what would be the best of those mentioned?

Thanks ahead.

A bible verse would be good for you, or a cross without the man on it. that is my opinion, Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1