Kenzie

Self Esteem Really Long....

Dear Kenzie, 

I just wanted to encourage you that God does not waste anything that happens in our lives.  You are a beautiful young woman, and don't forget that!  I was bullied also but because of Jesus in my life I turned out ok.  God will use you because of your struggles.  Being bullied and being an outcast in my teens have opened my eyes now as an adult to see the "hurting, and forgotten"  I am sure that I am more sensitive to people because of what I went through. 

God never wastes anything, I am sure you will be a great encourager and exhorter for the weak some day! 

blessings!

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Loved it! 3
  • Thanks 1

Kenzie, will remember you in prayer.   You are a lovely young lady and by your words I can see you also have a sweet, kind, grateful heart!    Keep your eyes on Jesus, not about your appearance to others.   Reach out and be kind to those needing a friend, and to others as well.    Most people will respond to that.   If anyone is unkind to you, then just leave them in God's hands.

I'm glad you found a nice job!   They are blessed to have you!

• Loved it! 3
  • Thanks 1

@ForHisGlory37 @Debp thanks so much 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Kenzie, You truly are beautiful inside and out. Most of all, to the One who created you.:) He designed you and you are someone who is very special to Him. I can still clearly recall self-esteem issues at your age. So I do have a sense of what you are going through. Anyway, I just want you to know that. I will be praying for you.  

• Thanks 1

Praying

• Thanks 1

• Similar Content

• By Nick1
      I live in Virginia. My fiancé lives in California. We were planning on getting married and moving to South Carolina. However, recently she has expressed to me how sad she feels about leaving California and she feels it's unfair that she has to move so far away from her family, whereas mine would only be a 6 hour drive away. And she feels it's unfair because we met in California. 
      Here's a short background on us. We met nearly 2 years ago in southern California. I was in the Navy, and she was going to college. She actually helped me strengthen my walk in Christ while we were dating. Everything was going fine. She moved up to Northern California with her sister thus beginning our long distant relationship. I tried to visit every other weekend when I didn't have duty or underway.
      I decided I was going to stay in California. I found a job that I had lined up for after my Navy contact ended. And I asked her to marry me. She said yes. At that moment our relationship hit struggles. She was feeling disconnected from me.  She was having issues with her sister and family and she moved out of her sisters place in with her mom. I was struggling with being away from her and the stress of an upcoming deployment. 4 months after being engaged, she broke up with me a week before my deployment. 
      I was devastated. It added more stress and pain having to leave on deployment. I prayed day in and day out. I knew this was God's will, but I prayed and asked if there was anyway I could fulfill His plan with her in my life.
      We messaged each other but nothing saying we were getting back together. Just real friendly conversations. I decided to move back to the east coast like I originally intended, and I told her. She said she figured I would.
      After I had my moved planned (4 months after the breakup), we started talking and messaging more. And I was feeling a lot better. And then I went to see her and we decided to get back together. I told her that I wanted to move to South Carolina, she was hesitant but agreed.
      I'm currently staying with my mom and I recently got a job interview in South Carolina. Everything is going according to plan. We're even attending pre marital counseling online. Then she says she's been feeling really sad about leaving.
      I feel there are signs saying that we should go on with our plans. The moment I said I was going to stay in California, things got rough and hard. And even our relationship ended. I decided to move back east and my life got less stressful and I got her back in my life.
      But she feels it's unfair. She's really sad. She's lived in California her entire life and I believe she feels that no other place can live up to California. 
      We don't see eye to eye on this. I'm praying really hard for God to help me and guide me and show me the path I should take according to His will. 
      Any advice or thoughts on our situation? Pray for us both. Thank you. God bless. 
    • By Kenzie
      Hi! I transfered into a new school last August. I’m currenlty a junior. I’m used to moving because I’ve had to change schools and houses a lot, so it’s nothing new. At my old school I had friends and finally felt like a found a place for me after moving so much. I felt welcomed and comfortable. But here, there isn’t many people who look like me and I feel like I don’t belong. All the kids are super rich and my family barely makes it. I feel so bad comparing myself to them because it shows I’m ungrateful and I’m really working on that because I know God blesses me so much. But my insecurity just keeps showing up. I’ve made a couple friends but i still fail to get out there. My anxiety gets in my way and I unfortunately care too much of what people think. To get to the point, my bff who transferred in with me is transfering and this week is her last. I’m devatsed as she was my only real friend in my grade. The new semester just started and the most uncomfortable class I’m in, I had with her. But now since she leaving, I’m panicking. I’ve been crying all day because I feel so lonely. I’ve prayed about this to God, but I just don’t know what to do. Please pray for me. I’m really scared I don’t know what’s to come and I’m just so lonely.
    • By amdb1001
      I was raised in a religious family, but it's been six years since I've truly felt connected to God. 
      Does anyone have any advice for me?
    • By turtletwo
      I am heartbroken.  I just found out last night that someone very dear to me is deceived by a false teaching! I don't know what to do. I tried reasoning with them, but it has only caused a rift between us.
      I am scared for this person spiritually and feel helpless where to go from here. Please pray the Holy Spirit opens their eyes! The sooner the better. And that He shows me how to best handle it.
    • By Diane64
      I have been feeling so down lately and I have prayed to God for help, I have felt alone with no one to talk to. I prayed for help and then I found myself here, is this God answering my prayer?