IGNORED

Is anyone else filling a huge move of God coming?

backontrack

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Be encouraged dear sister, not Jesus' Church, ...we are see the fulfillment of what Father said He would do at the end of time on this planet as we know it in Hebrews 12:27-29

And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.  Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.

It's the impostors, the hypocrites, the game players that are being shaken out of the Olive Tree because they were never grafted in and so they never bare any fruit, Paul says they have itching ears and will always be looking for some new teaching, rejecting the tried and proven old teaching (doctrine).

So rejoice dear sister, Jesus said when we see these things happening we know our redemption is near, at the very door, so look up, ...soon and very soon we are going to see the King!

When we read romans one , this will make much sense .     For I tell us all a massive judgment of delusion unto total reprobation has already began .

What has this world been doing for years and years .     What was the call that began to take place years ago really all about .

They began to take every reminder of GOD out of society , out of schools , out of public places .    They torn down reminders as they did not like to retain GOD in their sight

no part of Him did they want in their conscious .   

And GOD don't change .     What came of this , is a romans one level REPROBATION .    Look at the effects

just in a generation evil has become celebrated , no longer hid but rejoiced in .   God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do such things

women with women , men with men working that which is unseeminlgy .  And its no longer hid ,   just as Sodom its celebrated right in the streets .

And when one wont agree with their way ,  he makes himself a prey , they rush after him saying YOU will bake our cakes , you will bow  to our image and our god .

FOLKS cant see what is going on . BUT I AM TELLING US , REMINDING US and warning us our own eyes will see the coming destruction and total delusion

that is set upon all who reject the truth and wanted pleasure in unrighteousness.  ITS done began .  ITs not coming , ITS DONE BEGAN .

And its advanced.   O nation and nations , o churches who should have been the light , yet have turned unto the darkness that portrays as light

REPENT for why will you die .   And though the LORD has sent those to warn , many hearts have grown only harder against GOD and against the true lambs .

THIS PATTERN is one that ends badly for those who rejected CHRIST .    And a massive persecution will come world wide against the true lambs too .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Chastisments ,  are not a reason to feel sad or heavy .  FOR ALL WHOM GOD LOVES HE CHASTENS and SCOURGES , HE CORRECTS .

The reason I feel heaviness,   IS because a massive end time delusion has began and will spiral way worse till all lay prostrate before the beast .

And us few world wide ,  then we get HAMERRED all out and many killed .  MY SORROW is not for us ,  my tears are for those who could have had the same hope we do .

ONLY they keep rejecting and keep getting worse and are buying into the lie that leadeth the world to ANTI CHRIST .    Cant no man stop it .

ALL we can do is keep pointing to , ONLY CHRIST .    NOTICE I said ONLY CHRIST .    cause deceivers have flooded in everywhere .  

If this be not the case ,    THEN when or if , I were to come visit you  , can you name at least Ten churches in your town we can rejoice in .

DIDNT think so .   ME NEITHER .   heck ,   I cant even name ONE .    THAT is how bad its got  and it keeps getting worse .

OH , I know their are true beleievers and they still meet .     ONLY you know this is true too,   DONT you feel like the prophet who said , LORD they have cast out your name

built alters to baal and soon enough they gong to come after us .    YET a remnant is still here  .    ON that note ,  go and search the internet

go and search TBN ,    and other places , SEE if you can find one main leader that preaches truth .  OH ,  Surely they will SAY we love the LORD

but its FEIGNED FAITH and ITS FEINGED LOVE .     I actually quoated this in part from old test .  FUNNY HOW THINGS REPEAT EH .  

Amen...there are a lot of actors in the pulpits of today.  And love for Jesus is very much tied into love of the truth.   Those who love the truth allow the truth to correct and instruct us.  We don't love our own ideas or the ideas of our favourite teachers/speakers more than the truth.   We just allow the good Shepherd to lead and guide us with His rod and staff day by day as we have need....we are but His sheep after all, and will always need His correcting and instruction as we go along, the renewing of our mind in some area or another.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

24 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Be encouraged dear sister, not Jesus' Church, ...we are see the fulfillment of what Father said He would do at the end of time on this planet as we know it in Hebrews 12:27-29

And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.  Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.

It's the impostors, the hypocrites, the game players that are being shaken out of the Olive Tree because they were never grafted in and so they never bare any fruit, Paul says they have itching ears and will always be looking for some new teaching, rejecting the tried and proven old teaching (doctrine).

So rejoice dear sister, Jesus said when we see these things happening we know our redemption is near, at the very door, so look up, ...soon and very soon we are going to see the King!

Bless you PassingThrough.....Amen, yes!  There is a separation going on, of wheat and chaff, sheep and goats.  Though there are some things in scripture that I am not quite sure what to make of them.....still pondering.  In Lamentations God said He would not cast off forever....and most of His ire is directed against the false shepherds who lead His flock astray....and that He will take the sheep out of their mouths.  Also where it says Babylon will yield her harvest.  I just don't know how to think of it though....it's possible it might be a glimmer of hope in the midst of these terrible times, but I don't know how to rightly divide it yet.  Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His church.....and actually it won't, if we think in terms of His true church as opposed to the false one.  But still I can't help but feel that possibly it's not necessarily quite so cut and dried as that...?   Will there yet be a harvest out of the captive church (Babylon) ?  And the remnant of the true church are being prepared in the wilderness to go back and get that harvest, to seek the sheep that got lost..?...like Moses went back to Egypt to rescue the captive children of Israel.  They had ended up as slaves in Egypt in the first place because of a famine in their own land (famine of the word of God).....like we see happening with the church now.  Lots to ponder and seek the Lord about.....it's overwhelming sometimes.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When we read romans one , this will make much sense .     For I tell us all a massive judgment of delusion unto total reprobation has already began .

What has this world been doing for years and years .     What was the call that began to take place years ago really all about .

Actually bro, it's been around much longer, about 160 years, ...when Darwin and Wallace published their new evolutionary theory,

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.  Rom 1:18-23  

Man, if brother Paul were alive today,...it would probably blow his mind, ...nothing exploded and produced slime that produced a monkey that became a man, ...Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools!

And the rest of the story, ...man, living today in the most technological advanced society since Adam, ...believes it!

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

5 hours ago, Jostler said:

Can I add a perspective to this?  It doesn't challenge a word you just said

You have presented an interesting perspective, may I humbly add to it?

We understand that one of the illustrations we can glean from Jesus' letters to the seven churches in chapters 2 and 3 of the Revelation is the first six are in chronological order, Ephesus being the first century church, Smyrna, 100-300, was the persecuted church, Pergamum, 300-600, was the beginning of the catholic church, then we have  Thyatira, 600 to the present, Sardis, 1500 to the present, Philadelphia, 1790 to the present, and Laodicea, present from the first century until today.

I believe much of what you have said will come upon the churches of Thyatira, Sardis and Laodicea, however Jesus promised the Philadelphian church:

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Rev 3:10

So then any believer that is a part of the church of Philadelphia will be spared from what you are proposing that will come on the other three churches that exist on the planet today. 

So yes, I agree with you, ...any born again children of God, Come out of them, my people, that ye be not partakers of their sins, and that ye receive not of there plagues.

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

39 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

You have presented an interesting perspective, may I humbly add to it?

We understand that one of the illustrations we can glean from Jesus' letters to the seven churches in chapters 2 and 3 of the Revelation is the first six are in chronological order, Ephesus being the first century church, Smyrna, 100-300, was the persecuted church, Pergamum, 300-600, was the beginning of the catholic church, then we have  Thyatira, 600 to the present, Sardis, 1500 to the present, Philadelphia, 1790 to the present, and Laodicea, present from the first century until today.

I believe much of what you have said will come upon the churches of Thyatira, Sardis and Laodicea, however Jesus promised the Philadelphian church:

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Rev 3:10

So then any believer that is a part of the church of Philadelphia will be spared from what you are proposing that will come on the other three churches that exist on the planet today. 

So yes, I agree with you, ...any born again children of God, Come out of them, my people, that ye be not partakers of their sins, and that ye receive not of there plagues.

Lord bless

I've seen the historical correlations between the churches in Revelation too and I think the correlations are valid.  I also think it entirely possible that local congregations of any or all descriptions could have been present in almost every "age" of church history.   I don't see a conflict either way and I am fully confident that those who truly know Him (Philadelphia) will not only be spared but thrive through this. 

Not only do  I appreciate the added perspective but that last bit needs some emphasis.  It's popular to believe that since we are not appointed unto wrath we can't be here for any of the bad stuff.  That understanding fails to consider His ability to provide for and protect those who are obedient to Him in ANY circumstances..    An important thing to be aware of theses days IMO :)

I am fully confident He has a "Philadelphia" church in our day.  However small the numbers may be.  In Israel's darkest days He still had 7000 who had not kissed Ba'al :)   I bet He has a "remnant" today. 

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Bless you PassingThrough.....Amen, yes!  There is a separation going on, of wheat and chaff, sheep and goats.  Though there are some things in scripture that I am not quite sure what to make of them.....still pondering.  In Lamentations God said He would not cast off forever....and most of His ire is directed against the false shepherds who lead His flock astray....and that He will take the sheep out of their mouths.  Also where it says Babylon will yield her harvest.  I just don't know how to think of it though....it's possible it might be a glimmer of hope in the midst of these terrible times, but I don't know how to rightly divide it yet.  Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His church.....and actually it won't, if we think in terms of His true church as opposed to the false one.  But still I can't help but feel that possibly it's not necessarily quite so cut and dried as that...?   Will there yet be a harvest out of the captive church (Babylon) ?  And the remnant of the true church are being prepared in the wilderness to go back and get that harvest, to seek the sheep that got lost..?...like Moses went back to Egypt to rescue the captive children of Israel.  They had ended up as slaves in Egypt in the first place because of a famine in their own land (famine of the word of God).....like we see happening with the church now.  Lots to ponder and seek the Lord about.....it's overwhelming sometimes.

I think we must have been typing at the same time.  I promise you  I had no idea you  had mentioned Egypt when I made the post just below yours.  I had not read this post until just now :)  Never saw it.  All I can say is I can see so many similarities in the paths He's leading  you down and the ones I've been on your post about made me dance in my seat.  I'd like to ask you to read Psalm 149 and ask Him to explain it.  There is FAR more than a glimmer of hope in this.  If I  don't stop I'll get a preach on ....  lol.   I think you're so on track it makes my head spin :)

When Babylon goes down she's gonna cough up a bunch  of smoldering wicks that He'll QUICKLY fan into raging fires shortly after.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  768
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.08

Better weep n pray for people than weep for ourselves.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF we examine what happens near the end ,  THIS might be why you feeling heaviness .     GOD sends a strong delusion nigh the end that all who rejected the love of the truth

and had pleasure in unrighteouness, will believe the lie and be damned .

DO you know HOW many I have heard speaking of some kind of huge enlightment , or awakening , or in chrisain cirlces its being called a great revival .

YET WHOSE PUMPING THIS out .   MOST your false ones are .

SEE what folks aint seeing and what breaks MY heart for many is ,  they will see the and are even some already seeing , THIS great falling away , AS A BIG END TIME AWAEKING .

AKA , ITS A DELUSION .  THEY GONNA BOW TO THE BEAST and have no idea its who they being groomed for EVEN NOW .

Sad you have to be so negative I do not think I mentioned anything other then it's a heaviness I kind of think it's a good thing as God is letting me know he is working on humanity.