IGNORED

Is anyone else filling a huge move of God coming?

backontrack

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/29/2019 at 8:41 PM, backontrack said:

For the last month I have this uneasiness that God is up to something and I seem to be weeping a lot and can't control it. It's like a switch turned on in my spirit

and can't turn it off. I was just wondering if anyone can explain it and if this is just me and are their more people experiencing this same filling.  

This is just me, but I believe that you are grieving for the wickedness going on, the apostasy that is present, and it says in Scripture that the whole earth is groaning ....

Romans 8:22-25

22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

We are in the last days, get your house in order, seek the Father while there is still time, redeem your time, fill your time with things that will have eternal value.  Be ready, judgment is coming.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, backontrack said:

Sad you have to be so negative I do not think I mentioned anything other then it's a heaviness I kind of think it's a good thing as God is letting me know he is working on humanity.

Tis not negative to warn .    its negative not too .   I cannot help but speak the things that I am unctioned to do so .    They have a name for folks like me

Commonly known as a nay sayer .    Not quite as common but still I too have even been called an anti Christ and son of perdtion .

But as I said , I cannot help but warn the things that I am led too.

Examine the pure holy scrips that were written for our adomnontion .

Shortly before the Judgments were to come ,  a few warned most however talked of peace and smooth things .

The pattern seems not to change .  Because I do warn us all,   THIS is happening and we , if we love folks we warn folks .

IF we hate them , we let them die in sin and point not to Christ .

Me ,  I love the folks , and GOD comes first .    I know this may seem negative .   But if I am so negative and depressed, THEN WHY DO  I HAVE SUCH PEACE and JOY .

Because MY HOPE IS IN THE LORD .     What is coming and what has began will not be stayed ,  in fact it will only get much worse .

But most wont see it as worse , because most will be deceived and think OH this is the big revival , when really its the massive falling away .

You are loved back on track .    But go and ask about everyone on this site how long have I been warning , how long have I been called a naysayer or negative

YET ,  am I slowing down on the warnings ,  OR only increasing .     Pick the latter .    I cannot help but speak what I receive .    I tried that once you know .

I actually tried to tone it down and keep silent ,  BUT IT WAS AS A FIRE BURNING IN MY BONES ,  and my mouth could not remain shut .

I truly must warn as I am led to do so .    WE got a massive delusion and a romans one level one has been growing strong now .

Better we warn and pray folks repent than say nothing and just agree and have unity 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

7 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

This is just me, but I believe that you are grieving for the wickedness going on, the apostasy that is present, and it says in Scripture that the whole earth is groaning ....

Romans 8:22-25

22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

We are in the last days, get your house in order, seek the Father while there is still time, redeem your time, fill your time with things that will have eternal value.  Be ready, judgment is coming.

We have been in the last days for 1,968 years give or take a few. Several things have to take place before Jesus returns.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

3 minutes ago, backontrack said:

We have been in the last days for 1,968 years give or take a few. Several things have to take place before Jesus returns.

But if you are sober and watching, you will notice that we are very close to those times.  We are the last generation.  Israel exists.  The temple is about to be built.  God has been gathering the Jews from all over.  Knowledge is abounding.  Look at all the earthquakes that have been happening more and more frequently.  Redeem the time.  I say BE READY, not get ready.  God is going to shake everything.... the testing of our faith is coming.  Are you going to be one of the wise virgins or like the foolish virgins?  Jesus is coming soon!  Repent!  Purify yourselves and proclaim the Gospel of the Kingdom! 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Tis not negative to warn .    its negative not too .   I cannot help but speak the things that I am unctioned to do so .    They have a name for folks like me

Commonly known as a nay sayer .    Not quite as common but still I too have even been called an anti Christ and son of perdtion .

Shortly before the Judgments were to come ,  a few warned most however talked of peace and smooth things .

The pattern seems not to change .  Because I do warn us all,   THIS is happening and we , if we love folks we warn folks .

Me ,  I love the folks , and GOD comes first .    I know this may seem negative .   But if I am so negative and depressed, THEN WHY DO  I HAVE SUCH PEACE and JOY .

Because MY HOPE IS IN THE LORD .     What is coming and what has began will not be stayed ,  in fact it will only get much worse .

But most wont see it as worse , because most will be deceived and think OH this is the big revival , when really its the massive falling away .

You are loved back on track .    But go and ask about everyone on this site how long have I been warning , how long have I been called a naysayer or negative

YET ,  am I slowing down on the warnings ,  OR only increasing .     Pick the latter .    I cannot help but speak what I receive .    I tried that once you know .

I actually tried to tone it down and keep silent ,  BUT IT WAS AS A FIRE BURNING IN MY BONES ,  and my mouth could not remain shut .

I truly must warn as I am led to do so .    WE got a massive delusion and a romans one level one has been growing strong now .

Better we warn and pray folks repent than say nothing and just agree and have unity 

Are you a watchman or Prophet one must test the spirit warnings come and go have your warnings come to pass if so then your  in touch with the spirit, if your warning never produce facts then one must have doubt. Remember many come in my name! Before Jesus comes back possibly you and maybe many other 1,000,000's will be martyred in the name of Christ we see some of this today but wait it will get much much worse.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, Jostler said:

I think we must have been typing at the same time.  I promise you  I had no idea you  had mentioned Egypt when I made the post just below yours.  I had not read this post until just now :)  Never saw it.  All I can say is I can see so many similarities in the paths He's leading  you down and the ones I've been on your post about made me dance in my seat.  I'd like to ask you to read Psalm 149 and ask Him to explain it.  There is FAR more than a glimmer of hope in this.  If I  don't stop I'll get a preach on ....  lol.   I think you're so on track it makes my head spin :)

When Babylon goes down she's gonna cough up a bunch  of smoldering wicks that He'll QUICKLY fan into raging fires shortly after.

Praise the Lord.......oh I pray and hope so!  Interesting I had a dream about Babylon not long ago, which I'll mention after this.

Here is what I see in Psalm 149....thanks so much for sharing it!  I believe it is looking forward to the gospel, but ALSO the end (one thing He has spoken, two things have I heard, that you O Lord are mighty....often if not always, there is more than one layer of truth in prophecy since it is speaking in spirit...mighty in Spirit:

Psa 149:4-9

For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;

To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

1Pe 1:4-7

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:6-10

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed ) in that day.

Thinking also of the two witnesses in Revelation who are calling for plagues upon the earth....and plagues of Egypt were both to punish Egypt but also for the purpose of making "Pharaoh" let God's people go!

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Here is the dream:  A few months ago I dreamt that I was on vacation (rest) with my Husband and my Son.....alluding to Jesus as my Husband and also to having given birth to a Son....alluding to His image birthed in me, matured.  My son in the dream and in real life is grown.  I am representing the true church and bride of Christ in the dream.    We were by the sea somewhere pleasant, and then I went into the city (Babylon) by bus.  On the way back a very tall narrow volcano (phallic symbol - alluding to "a man" - antichrist/beast?) suddenly appeared in the middle of the city and it looked as if it was about to blow, ground was shaking, smoke spewing out (destroying mountain in scripture  Jer. 51).  Suddenly I noticed that my Daughter was there, clutching my hand in fear.....we ran off the bus to start making our way around the mountain heading back to the seaside....the volcano was blocking the way and very threatening and intimidating.  And then I woke up.  (rescuing the Daughter of Zion?)

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You are doing your part brother.  And it is heavy for sure....these are serious times now and soon to come.  We can only bear it if we keep our eyes looking up, see what the Father is doing, hope in His promises, and know that He is sovereign and ruling over all that is happening....He is worthy of our trust.  In tribulation and travail (sorrows, labour pains)  God's people will give birth.....suffering wont' be in vain but will produce what the Lord intends it to produce.  It is the LORD who is gathering all to the final battle...........in order to win it.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Here is the dream:  A few months ago I dreamt that I was on vacation (rest) with my Husband and my Son.....alluding to Jesus as my Husband and also to having given birth to a Son....alluding to His image birthed in me, matured.  My son in the dream and in real life is grown.  I am representing the true church and bride of Christ in the dream.    We were by the sea somewhere pleasant, and then I went into the city (Babylon) by bus.  On the way back a very tall narrow volcano (phallic symbol - alluding to "a man" - antichrist/beast?) suddenly appeared in the middle of the city and it looked as if it was about to blow, ground was shaking, smoke spewing out (destroying mountain in scripture  Jer. 51).  Suddenly I noticed that my Daughter was there, clutching my hand in fear.....we ran off the bus to start making our way around the mountain heading back to the seaside....the volcano was blocking the way and very threatening and intimidating.  And then I woke up.  (rescuing the Daughter of Zion?)

Fascinating.  Has He led you through the process of "testing" the spirit behind this dream?  I can show you (I think) at least one section where the symbolism lines up perfectly with the Biblical witness of Babylon's judgement, which to my understanding  is the process of "testing" visionary experiences. 

Correct any of this if I misrepresent it.  But it appears you have tentatively identified the volcano as symbolizing a male figure and tentatively identified the male figure as the "beast".  The volcano appears positioned such that  when it blows it will destroy Babylon (if Jeremiah 51 doesn't read like today's headlines I'll eat my hat).

Good so far?

That is *totally* compatible with the Biblical witness of the destruction of Babylon in the Book of Revelation. 

God has a history of rendering judgement and then letting the most godless of agents and entities enforce it.  The cross might be the most obvious example.  Number one, God has rendered a judgement of destruction on Babylon (Jer 51 gives tremendous insight into that but for now I'm focused on the witness in Revelation):

The judgements against Babylon are GOD'S judgements, but just who is it that EXECUTES the Words of judgement that proceed directly from His throne and His lips (and were "written" by the prophets and apostles?)

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled.

The judgements are well and truly God's.  But the "executor" of those judgements is none other than the "beast" the harlot is riding.

Dot point one for your vision's compatibility with the Word IMO.

Edit to add and correct:  I stated the "beast" is the executor, but more precisely it's the "ten kings" who do the deed.  The distinction may seem nit-picky but it does matter.  Precision is quite necessary when handling the Word.  The ten kings are part of the beast but they give their power to the singular man we call THE beast.   I don't think the distinction diminishes the main point I was making in trying to compare the vision to the Word but it does matter in other ways when we need to interpret other passages.

Edited by Jostler
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Praise the Lord.......oh I pray and hope so!  Interesting I had a dream about Babylon not long ago, which I'll mention after this.

Here is what I see in Psalm 149....thanks so much for sharing it!  I believe it is looking forward to the gospel, but ALSO the end (one thing He has spoken, two things have I heard, that you O Lord are mighty....often if not always, there is more than one layer of truth in prophecy since it is speaking in spirit...mighty in Spirit:

Psa 149:4-9

For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;

To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

1Pe 1:4-7

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:6-10

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed ) in that day.

Thinking also of the two witnesses in Revelation who are calling for plagues upon the earth....and plagues of Egypt were both to punish Egypt but also for the purpose of making "Pharaoh" let God's people go!

I simply don't know where to begin.  lol!  I'm getting that "overwhelmed" feeling you spoke of just pondering all the things I want to compare notes with you on.  Once more, just the way you highlighted that psalm prove to me He has us on very, very similar paths of investigation and revelation.  I'll just leave it there for now and thank Him that He's never overwhelmed and seek Him to understand where to bite into  this huge donut :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1