IGNORED

Is anyone else filling a huge move of God coming?

backontrack

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

But if you are sober and watching, you will notice that we are very close to those times.  We are the last generation.  Israel exists.  The temple is about to be built.  God has been gathering the Jews from all over.  Knowledge is abounding.  Look at all the earthquakes that have been happening more and more frequently.  Redeem the time.  I say BE READY, not get ready.  God is going to shake everything.... the testing of our faith is coming.  Are you going to be one of the wise virgins or like the foolish virgins?  Jesus is coming soon!  Repent!  Purify yourselves and proclaim the Gospel of the Kingdom! 

You are correct my loved sister .     Everyone can agree that evil has always been in the world .

But let us go back and see what many either too young to remember or have forgotten .

For I am not even that old and I have seen a massive increase .

Since evil has always been in this fallen world what is this increase  I then remind us .

For adultery , homosexuality ,   icontinence , lusts , idolatry and all evil has been in this fallen world .

So what massive increase have we seen .

For even when Roe versus wade came to pass , folks been killing babies .

SO what great increase has truly went viral .

Well,    back in that generation sin was hidden .     Folks kept silent about being gay , or having an abortion.

Or etc .

BUT TODAY ITS AS SODOM , NO MORE IS IT HID ,    NO MORE does the wicked even cringe in their sin ,

THEY HONOR IT , THEY CELEBRATE IT .    THEY REJOICE IN IT FOR ALL TO SEE .   LAWS that used to be against sins , ARE NOW SUPPORTING THEM .

AND laws that used to at least resmemble more like the ten commandments are chaning ever fast .

FOR A GREAT and total reprobation of mind is flooding in .

When a lil boy years back might have entertained the idea he was a girl ,  Society could still at least see error in this ,

NOT TODAY , today its honored , its embraced , its rejoiced in .

BECAUSE WE ARE IN That last and final time in which days would be like LOTT and NOAHS days .

SEE, most folks have been lulled to sleep by men who kept saying OH its always been likethis ,  OH its always ,  BUT NO IT HAS NOT .

WHILE the evil has always been present , ITS NEVER BEEN MAGNIFIED < HONORED , EMBRACED and WORLD WIDE LIKE THIS .

This generation is tanked in a delusion , and worse many churches are too .

IS it any wonder then , that many are now finding what they think is god , and all inclusive god , a many paths god ,  a sin embracing god and all for unity and world peace .

NO , tis not coinicidence .   FOR when the love of the truth is rejected and a huge push for pleasure in unrighteousness abounds , THEN BEHOLD THE LIE DOES COME .

And the beast to whom the lie leads them too , SHALL ARISE .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I simply don't know where to begin.  lol!  I'm getting that "overwhelmed" feeling you spoke of just pondering all the things I want to compare notes with you on.  Once more, just the way you highlighted that psalm prove to me He has us on very, very similar paths of investigation and revelation.  I'll just leave it there for now and thank Him that He's never overwhelmed and seek Him to understand where to bite into  this huge donut :)

It will be the worst of times at the end...but also I believe the best of times. (think it was Churchill who coined that phrase).  Have a look at the book of Esther and see if you see the parable, regarding the last days...Haman as Antichrist, and God "arming" His people.  Test this, but it might be that the Lord is going to pour out, so to speak, the "balance owing" of the earnest of the Holy Spirit.  Somewhere in the midst of tribulation or near the end of it I believe, haven't grasped the timing of everything.  (But beware of counterfeits before then though....not to mention the STRONG delusion itself.  If it comes without tribulation I would beware of it.)  The Lord bless you as you search and wait on Him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

It will be the worst of times at the end...but also I believe the best of times. (think it was Churchill who coined that phrase).  Have a look at the book of Esther and see if you see the parable, regarding the last days...Haman as Antichrist, and God "arming" His people.  Test this, but it might be that the Lord is going to pour out, so to speak, the "balance owing" of the earnest of the Holy Spirit.  Somewhere in the midst of tribulation or near the end of it I believe, haven't grasped the timing of everything.  (But beware of counterfeits before then though....not to mention the STRONG delusion itself.  If it comes without tribulation I would beware of it.)  The Lord bless you as you search and wait on Him.

You are loved dear sister .   Many lambs will soon be persecuted when the delusion has ran full course .    BUT REMEMBER , JESUS IS WITH HIS OWN .

And the lambs wont be going out , without a fight for the true gospel .  Theywont die in vain and the death of every saint in prescious in the eyes of the Lord .

The Lord supplies His own , because HE IS ALL WE NEED .   

Knowing that soon we will be hammered in all out persecution does not bring me fear no sadness for me .    What brings me sadness and heaviness

is watching folks suck up this delusion that will only get far worse .    No lamb ever saved , deserved to be saved , me most of all.   THEY Could have had

what we have , ONLY no matter HOW JESUS through His saints reached out ,   they WOULD NOT .   THAT alone is what condemns a man .  And the TRUTH alone

bears witness of whose we are .  FOR those of the SPIRIT are going to POINT to CHRIST and HIS DOCTRINE just like the apostels did  and all who have known Him

have done through all ages .   Sister , my hear lit for joy when I see the encouragement you gave me on another post .   Where I had warned another .

Folks got no idea how small and harmless this delusion SEEMS to be at its beginning .

But if w want an example of what this unity message leads ,  TRY LOOKING at the churches who have been under it the longest .  HECK they even embracing other paths now

calling other religons valid .    Even over fifty one percent of evangelicals .   APPARENTLY rick warren and many others new evenaglism , AINT WORKING OUT for the GOOD OF SQUAT .

ITS leaving men blind , naked and destitute .  searching for any kind of connection to GOD ,  yet denying HIS OWN WORDS AND PATTERN.

what  a recipe for total destruction , it all was .    And how much worse it will get .   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

TODAY is the day , yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not guaranteed .  for no man knows his last day on earth .

TODAY is the days that the lambs must dig in only deeper to CHRIST .  And that means , BIBLES OPEN and start reading THOSE WORDS .

We got an arsenal of men and women who have gone wrong and teach things they ought never to have taught .

TODAY is the day , that those who hear His voice shall arise and do battle for the true faith and point only to THE TRUE BIBLCAL CHRIST .

All else simply rests on sinking sand .   All else is but winds of vanity and shall reap the whirlwind .  

If any man appears and has a vision and yet his vision does not approach , correct , teach nor instruct the way Christ did and those apostels ,  THIS MANS VISION IS VAIN .

The pure vision is the pure pattern of Christ in all things , the pattern of wonderous instruction He gave and the apostles taught .

The vision is simply to KNOW CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED .   Not the vision of common ground and unity not the vision of Some five point men led instruction on how to evangelize .

The massive breach in the wall has appeared and every saint must raise up the trumpet and warn , BLOW THAT THING and WARN THE FOLKS NOW .

An enemy of all has crept into Christendom and through men and women is totally destroying the ONLY FOUNDATION that could save anyone .

THEY are reaping destruction unto themselves and all who heed them .  For though they destroy , yet it cannot BE DESTROYED . the FOUNDATON OF CHRIST RESTS SOLID and cannot be overthrown . 

The call must be sounded ,   COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM , BE YE HOLY , BE YE HOLY FOR THE LORD GOD IS HOLY .

Come out lest ye fall for her deceptions and then at the end receive the plagues which shall come against her and all her children .

Get out of emotional led churches that feed the flesh and call it the work of the Spirit .   Oh its a spirit and spirits all right ,  BUT THEY of darkness and not light .

AND NO MATTER how they try and cloke themselves as light ,   tis but darkness portraying itself as light .  AND WE KNOW WHO DOES THAT , DONT WE . SATAN DOES .

Folks need to start pounding and get grounded in the HOLY BIBLE and fast .    Get built up or end up cast out .   For many deceivers abound .    TRUST IN GOD

But be on guard , for many THINK they trust in GOD ,    yet in works deny HIM .   THEY got no idea who they follow and are following and who that spirit is and will

lead them all right too .    The end time battle brews and the skies are lit up with spiritual darkness which is sucking every true hope right away and giving them all false hope .

BIBLE TIME and read it long and love it .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

TODAY is the day , yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not guaranteed .  for no man knows his last day on earth .

TODAY is the days that the lambs must dig in only deeper to CHRIST .  And that means , BIBLES OPEN and start reading THOSE WORDS .

We got an arsenal of men and women who have gone wrong and teach things they ought never to have taught .

TODAY is the day , that those who hear His voice shall arise and do battle for the true faith and point only to THE TRUE BIBLCAL CHRIST .

All else simply rests on sinking sand .   All else is but winds of vanity and shall reap the whirlwind .  

If any man appears and has a vision and yet his vision does not approach , correct , teach nor instruct the way Christ did and those apostels ,  THIS MANS VISION IS VAIN .

The pure vision is the pure pattern of Christ in all things , the pattern of wonderous instruction He gave and the apostles taught .

The vision is simply to KNOW CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED .   Not the vision of common ground and unity not the vision of Some five point men led instruction on how to evangelize .

The massive breach in the wall has appeared and every saint must raise up the trumpet and warn , BLOW THAT THING and WARN THE FOLKS NOW .

An enemy of all has crept into Christendom and through men and women is totally destroying the ONLY FOUNDATION that could save anyone .

THEY are reaping destruction unto themselves and all who heed them .  For though they destroy , yet it cannot BE DESTROYED . the FOUNDATON OF CHRIST RESTS SOLID and cannot be overthrown . 

The call must be sounded ,   COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM , BE YE HOLY , BE YE HOLY FOR THE LORD GOD IS HOLY .

Come out lest ye fall for her deceptions and then at the end receive the plagues which shall come against her and all her children .

Get out of emotional led churches that feed the flesh and call it the work of the Spirit .   Oh its a spirit and spirits all right ,  BUT THEY of darkness and not light .

AND NO MATTER how they try and cloke themselves as light ,   tis but darkness portraying itself as light .  AND WE KNOW WHO DOES THAT , DONT WE . SATAN DOES .

Folks need to start pounding and get grounded in the HOLY BIBLE and fast .    Get built up or end up cast out .   For many deceivers abound .    TRUST IN GOD

But be on guard , for many THINK they trust in GOD ,    yet in works deny HIM .   THEY got no idea who they follow and are following and who that spirit is and will

lead them all right too .    The end time battle brews and the skies are lit up with spiritual darkness which is sucking every true hope right away and giving them all false hope .

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Amen brother....we need to know that bible and also hand in hand with that, counting the cost and paying the price to follow/obey Jesus, carrying our cross.....aka the narrow way....for this is how we are buying the truth and "buy" the extra oil that we will need to light the way for the last lap to the marriage feast.  Praise the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness to His people.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Romans 5:20-21   20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

You are so right Heleadethme!  I believe as sin abounds in the wicked, the Grace of God through the Power of the Holy Spirit will abound to the believers to stand firm to the end!  We will be walking in great power of the Holy Spirit!  Many will come to Christ as the church truly will be the purified and spotless bride through the Great Tribulation.  And we will truly see all the gifts of the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ our Lord be made manifest like the early church in Acts.  These signs, and wonders will help to draw the unbelievers (Mark 16:17-18).  But of course the ac and the false prophet will also be showing their counterfeit lying signs and wonders.  But we will also have the Two Witnesses proclaiming the Kingdom of God!

Read Mathew 13:38-43

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

We believers will suffer persecution and tribulation but will not be affected when God is pouring out the plagues and bowls of wrath upon the wicked. 

Revelation 16:15  Behold I come as a thief.  Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

blessings,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

35 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

The part I bolded represents perfectly one of the tracks of revelation He's had me on.  I have come to believe this is one of the most neglected portions of currently popular eschatology and He is currently very focused on bringing it to our attention.  I'll try to be short but I don't think that's going to be possible :) .

Example 1 - The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares:

Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.

The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.

“Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,

“and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

“Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

THEN!  At that time, during that harvest season at the end of the age, the righteous SHINE FORTH.  We are NOT downtrodden and at the end of our rope during the tribulation at the end of the age!  We are SHINING!   The way modern eschatology  is handled, either we're not here at all or this truth is just overlooked and not really mentioned at all.  We can take these clear, unambiguous explanations of the  symbolism in the parable back to the parable itself and gain more revelation from it but  first I want to highlight

Example 2 - Isaiah 60

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the LORD will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.

Isaiah 60 appears to move quickly from this time of darkness to a description of Israel at a time when every gentile nation, including specific, named nations that are currently Israel's bitter enemies will be honoring and bringing their wealth to the nation of Israel.  But for now we're still in the time of the first two verses.  The rest of the passage seem to describe the opening days of the Millennial Reign.

Point is there is this dynamic of increasing light in the midst of deepening darkness.  Again, a neglected part of the picture in current popular ways of presenting end time views. 

Now, back to the  parable of the  wheat and tares where I believe the idea of light and dark increasing side by side is reinforced.

Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.  But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.  So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’  He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’

But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.  Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn. ’ ”

Using the interpretive keys Jesus gave us we can begin drawing some firm conclusions from the parable itself:

Sower and field owner = Jesus

Field = the world

Good Seed = sons of the kingdom

Enemy = the devil

Tares =  sons of the devil

Timing = end of the age

Harvesters/reapers = angels

This is getting too long.  I'll pick the rest up in another post

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

well...that's twice now.  Posts back to back, posted two minutes apart, two posters obviously typing at the same time with no knowledge of what is on the other's heart....focused on the exact same passage of Scripture.

I don't believe in coincidence.  :)

That appears to be at *least* three of us on one track at the same time.  Sounds like maybe some one is coordinating our efforts?   lol....it sho' ain't me :)

Good to meet you @ForHisGlory37     :)  I have met @Heleadethme though we haven't stopped bouncing long enough for a formal introduction :)  Great to meet you both :)

Edited by Jostler
  • Loved it! 3

I dunno..we may be getting far from the OP's intent.  We might  need to take this to a thread of its own. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

well...that's twice now.  Posts back to back, posted two minutes apart, two posters obviously typing at the same time with no knowledge of what is on the other's heart....focused on the exact same passage of Scripture.

I don't believe in coincidence.  :)

That appears to be at *least* three of us on one track at the same time.  Sounds like maybe some one is coordinating our efforts?   lol....it sho' ain't me :)

Good to meet you @ForHisGlory37     :)  I have met @Heleadethme though we haven't stopped bouncing long enough for a formal introduction :)  Great to meet you both :)

Nice to meet you too Jostler!  I saw that we had written the same thing.  I don't believe in coincidence either! ;)  Nice to meet you too Heleadethme! 

• Praise God! 1