IGNORED

Rapture means the wise virgins taken to the feast alive, tribulation means foolish virgins left and yell.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

The story of the Virgins is those of the Hebrew people that go thru the Tribulation Period. 

Let me ask you a question,

Lets go to Youtube page and type this :

Two Israeli Jews explain the gospel in Jerusalem like you've never heard before!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=iDvyotUW2dM

Or this one : EXPLOSIVE! MESSIANIC RABBI ZEV PORAT PREACHING THE GOSPEL IN BNEI BRAK, ISRAEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvgvg6gx3Y

My question is : Are these Christian Jews not worthy to be called as the Bride of Christ and need to go thru the Tribulation period ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

24 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

My question is : Are these Christian Jews not worthy to be called as the Bride of Christ and need to go thru the Tribulation period ?

I guess my questions would be.... are they Believers?  If that is the case, then they would be part of the redeemed, correct?   And would that not make them also part of the Body of Messiah like all believers?  And would that also not place them in the category of being part of the Bride of Messiah along with all believers?

Assuming the above are all affirmative, then would they not also be removed as part of the Bride?   The virgins in the Parable are not the bride. they are the bridesmaids.   Yeshua is not a polygamist and the Bride doesn't get a down grade to bridesmaids.

My assertion that the Virgins of Matthew 25 as regarding the Hebrews, it would conform to Hosea 5:14-15 / Matthew 23:37-39. According to those verses, Yeshua will not return until the collective Hebrew people acknowledge their rejection of Yeshua and petition for His return.  I believe that is one of the chief goals of the tribulation period... to drive the unbelieving Hebrew people to the brink and finally get them to realize that Yeshua was the one they should have been looking for all along.  Of course, like with anyone else, not every Hebrew individual that makes it thru the period will believe.  Those that do would be the wise virgins and those that don't the foolish virgins.  And according to Ezekiel 20:37-38, the Lord will sort them out accordingly.

I think you misunderstood my post based on the way you responded or jumped the gun without really reading it and thinking about it.

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

52 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

I guess my questions would be.... are they Believers?  If that is the case, then they would be part of the redeemed, correct?   And would that not make them also part of the Body of Messiah like all believers?  And would that also not place them in the category of being part of the Bride of Messiah along with all believers?

All the believing Jews and gentile are the Bride of Christ.

The virgins in the Parable are not the bride. they are the bridesmaids.   Yeshua is not a polygamist and the Bride doesn't get a down grade to bridesmaids.

Its not the point that "virgins are not the bride of Christ" which Jesus wants to teach to us, the parable of 10 virgins is about the OIL. The moral of the story is that we must live with the OIL / Holy Spirit guidance every day and we should not loss it because of the beauty or the resistance of wordly things.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

All the believing Jews and gentile are the Bride of Christ.

Its not the point that "virgins are not the bride of Christ" which Jesus wants to teach to us, the parable of 10 virgins is about the OIL. The moral of the story is that we must live with the OIL / Holy Spirit guidance every day and we should not loss it because of the beauty or the resistance of wordly things.

Ok.  I like to use the Golden Rule of Hermeneutics when it comes to interpreting scripture instead of allegorical interpretation, so it is likely we will see the passage differently. 

Enjoy!