nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

if u are heaving trouble with sin, dismiss it as nonsense, because its easier to dismiss nonsense then a supernatural force of evil

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Jas 1:14 ESV  But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.  Jas 1:15  Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.

No such thing as "the devil made me do it".  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

50 minutes ago, noblenut said:

if u are heaving trouble with sin, dismiss it as nonsense, because its easier to dismiss nonsense then a supernatural force of evil

I’m just happy to know how to handle sin.It is only an option for those that have had “ heart transplants”.These transplants are free but can only be performed by an Entity that goes about “ like the wind”—- we never know where this Entity comes from and we never know where He is going next.Pray that He comes your way for  “ Nobody comes lest The Spirit draw him”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, noblenut said:

What about "the man of sin," and "the unpardonable sin", and what John wrote in  1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Yeah, and what about the Prodigal Son? Things didn't go too well for him until he repented.

And as for "heaving" anything, then there's good old Hebrews to the rescue telling us what to do about sin...

Heb 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

4 hours ago, noblenut said:

The problem sin is not nonsence, it is a very real problem that takes effort and determination to not fall in to.

1Cor 10: 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Two points in this passage.

When one thinks he isn't sinning, that is when you will.

2nd, what you are facing can be beaten, if you want to beat it. That is the key.

Do you want to fail or are you prepared to make the effort and avoid it, look at the last sentence.

God will provide a way out of temptation. He is not charging in like a SWAT team, but he's the helicopter lowering a rope to the guy in the water, take it or go under.

who ever said nonsense isn't a problem, it the biggest problem in the world.  people believe in nonsense and the nonsense of sin can be cruel and evil. i am just saying its easier to dismiss the act of sin if u see them as nonsense then some evil force.

7 minutes ago, noblenut said:

who ever said nonsense isn't a problem, it the biggest problem in the world.  people believe in nonsense and the nonsense of sin can be cruel and evil. i am just saying its easier to dismiss the act of sin if u see them as nonsense then some evil force.

If you are repling to a post please use the 'quote' option.

Sin as you say is the biggest problem as it causes people to reject Jesus.

Yes a lot of sin is nonsence, but it is nonsence they are addicted to.

Why do you think God will provide a way to escape sin, it is not something one can go 'BOO!' to and it vanishes.

I used the picture of a helicopter because we need something that takes us out, we don't escape, we are lifted out by Gods power not our ability.

1 minute ago, Who me said:

If you are repling to a post please use the 'quote' option.

Sin as you say is the biggest problem as it causes people to reject Jesus.

Yes a lot of sin is nonsence, but it is nonsence they are addicted to.

Why do you think God will provide a way to escape sin, it is not something one can go 'BOO!' to and it vanishes.

I used the picture of a helicopter because we need something that takes us out, we don't escape, we are lifted out by Gods power not our ability.

why not go boo to it, since i saw my sin as nonsense i have stopped sinning and neve rwill again

17 minutes ago, noblenut said:

why not go boo to it, since i saw my sin as nonsense i have stopped sinning and neve rwill again

I am please that you are able to do that.

Do read 1cor 10:12.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

“I have stopped sinning and never will again”......... now THAT is nonsense......If you have a lustful thought, you are as sinful as an adulterer......you may want to rethink your declaration