IGNORED

There are two different horse Riders of Revelation.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/8/2019 at 8:12 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Repeating. Again: The false messiah, I mean the Red Dragon, will cast out of his mouth water (words) as a flood against the Church of the Lord JESUS.

The waters (words) cast out of the mouth of the red Dragon,  as a flood,  against the Church of the Lord JESUS, they have infested the Christian environment of the Churches with devilish APOSTASIES, as is showed in the reply, and have turn away many people from the truth, and they turned themselves to the fables.  

Who is the red Dragon who has 7 heads, 10 horns and a tail? He is the own Satan incarnated, the MAN of sin and SON of perdition, the Beast that will come out of the earth having two horns like a lamb - a false messiah - yeah, a false messiah, who will sit in the temple of God in the great city of Jerusalem, called spiritually Sodom and Egypt.

Now you know who is the red Dragon. He will manifest himself yet,  and very soon.

But, 
Whom are the seven heads of the red Dragon? 
Whom are the ten horns of the red Dragon?
Whom are the TAIL of the red Dragon? 

These caste of evil are there,  spread in whole earth. Who are them? Tell us

Repeating again: "Repeating. Again: The false messiah, I mean the Red Dragon, will cast out of his mouth water (words) as a flood against the Church of the Lord JESUS."

So PROVE TO US with scripture that the "woman" of Rev. 12 is "the church." That is all we have to see. Convince us.

• R. Hartono changed the title to There are two different horse Riders of Revelation.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:07 AM, iamlamad said:

Repeating again: "Repeating. Again: The false messiah, I mean the Red Dragon, will cast out of his mouth water (words) as a flood against the Church of the Lord JESUS."

So PROVE TO US with scripture that the "woman" of Rev. 12 is "the church." That is all we have to see. Convince us.

The woman flee from Judea shows that she is the Jews people.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:46 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Oh!  PROVE TO US with Scripture that the woman of Rev. 12 IS NOT the church. That is all we have to see. Convince us.

We all are waiting you answer the three questions, as follow:

These caste of evil are there,  spread in whole earth. Who are them? Tell unto us. 

It will be easier to know if the woman is or IS NOT the Church, the body of Christ,  answering that three questions adressed unto you. 

Twice I have said with absolute certain that the woman clothed with the sun, having the moon under her feet (Rev. 12:v.1), is the Church of the Lord, i.e. His body here on EARTH. The woman - the Church - is linked with the twelve Apostles of the Lord whose apostles will Judge the twelve tribes of Israel, reason by which upon her head there is a crown of twelve stars.

Then now, by the third time I tell here that The false messiah, I mean the Red Dragon, who is the son of perdition, a former Cherub, the own Satan incarnated, the old serpent, will cast out of his mouth water (words) as a flood - as a river - against the Church of the Lord JESUS Christ, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood, i.e. in order to sweep her away,  but the EARTH helped the woman, i.e. came to her rescue, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed up the flood - the river - which the Dragon cast out of his mouth." 

Yeah, the Lord JESUS revealed unto John through His angel and John did see and did write: Rev. 16:v.13-15

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon, and out of the MOUTH the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. (All false preachers of the Word of God are false prophets) 

14 For they are the spirits of devils, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty (that is the Lord's Day).

15 Behold, I COME AS A THIEF. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

We all are waiting you answer the three questions, as follow:

These caste of evil are there,  spread in whole earth. Who are them? Tell unto us. 

I said and say the WOMAN is the Church of the Lord, you say that the WOMAN is not the Church,  "it is the WOMAN (according to Jesus, those living in Judea)  who flees into the wilderness and whom Satan (the Dragon) sends the flood after".   What you have written is not true, I call Revelation 22:v.18 upon both you and me, that says:

Rev. 22: v.18 - I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book (book of Revelation), If any MAN shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

Remember, the red Dragon, the own Satan incarnated, has 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL, he will persecute and fight against the believers in Christ JESUS, and the people of God will fight against the body of the red Dragon, that has 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL. 

Which side will you be in this war?

I am not discussing about foolish theories and teachings you have learned from false preachers of the Word of God, the false prophets, as you have posted above; 
I am fighting against three unclean spirits like frogs that come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon, and out of the MOUTH the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. (All false preachers of the Word of God are false prophets).  I know their diabolical spirits like frogs, they make part of the flood that the red Dragon cast out of his mouth (words) as a flood - as a river - against the Church of the Lord JESUS Christ, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 

So wake up and take care. Be careful. 

On 4/11/2019 at 12:07 AM, iamlamad said:

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/2/2021 at 2:03 AM, R. Hartono said:

The woman flee from Judea shows that she is the Jews people.

Right. It should be very obvious that "the church" is not living in Judea.

• Well Said! 1