IGNORED

There are two different horse Riders of Revelation.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

14 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You are missing the big picture: HOW to dethrone Satan from being the spiritual ruler of this planet

Jesus did that on the cross.  That was God's plan all along.  His life of perfect obedience to the will of the Father made Him worthy to be given all authority in heaven and on earth.

• And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."  Matthew 28:18
  • through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.  1 Peter 3:21b-22

The reason that Jesus didn't immediately cast Satan into the abyss and set up His kingdom on earth is because prophecy needed to be fulfilled.  God would first keep His promise to Abraham and bless all the Gentiles (nations) through the preaching of the gospel.  Then the end of would come.

• This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.  Matthew 24:14

Satan has been dethroned although he is still allowed to have influence.  He will lose his position of influence when Jesus returns and he is cast into the abyss.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/13/2019 at 5:40 AM, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Yes, we have been on the same page at least with the 1st seal. The "rider" should be understood as a "picture" of the one who is controlling the horse. The Beast in heaven consisted of 4 faces but was joined into ONE being in the OT. It was seen as only being allowed to move in one direction at a time. Now, in Revelation, they are separated and released around the whole world. The purpose of the Beast in heaven was to praise, honor and worship the true God in heaven. In Rev. we see four beasts released with the first four seals. Their purpose is the same, but the reality of it is that the colored horses represent what ultimately becomes of those individual beasts (or spirits within those "churches"). The white one is the Holy "Spirit" representing the true gospel message. The red one comes next and represents murder. The Black one represents false teachings and the final one represents confusion. The "spirits" of these "messages" (doctrines/gospel) are what we are warned about in the NT - that we should try(or judge) the spirits. 

Now, how do I prove such an idea in the Bible?

Zech 6:1 

And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled (spotted/mixed color) and bay (powerful/strong) horses.

Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

You can see in vs 5 how this matches what was written in the 1st chapter of Revelation. The 4 beasts (spirits) go forth from the throne room of God. But, what about the order of release? I'll get to that later.

The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled (spotted/mixed color) go forth toward the south country.

And the bay (powerful/strong){part of the 4th 'confused' beast} went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

The next verse says the black horse STOPS and makes a home in the North (Rome) while the white horse continues moving westward. Remember when Paul wanted to move East but was prevented by the Holy Spirit? Yes, the Holy Spirit (true gospel) has been moving westward ever since. The black horse stopped in Rome, while the Christian movement continued West. Note how the gospel message has been recently getting extremely close to Israel and approaching from the East! 

So, what about the red horse? It's timing in Revelation is established SECOND after the release of the white horse. Islam is described perfectly as the red horse. It became powerful a few hundred years after the start of Christianity. It began (however briefly) accepting the message of Jesus, but quickly replaced it with what is described in Rev. 6 even to the point of killing one another. The Black horse is Catholicism which anchored itself in Rome and "threw truth to the ground but prospered greatly" as described in Daniel. the famine is not that of actual food, but spiritual food (truth). Notice how the true gospel is protected even while the famine continues. The fourth horse is what we see today, mass confusion (even in the churches). This will be the "beast" that Satan indwells in the final days (but only over 1/4 of the earth) - probably the EU as it looks today.

So, that leaves the 5th seal as marking a time similar to what we are in right now. Waiting for the rapture (our blessed hope) & 2nd coming (the only hope for everyone else). 

Hi Don,

And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth."

"The white one is the Holy "Spirit" representing the true gospel message.

Are you actually saying that the Holy Spirit is the rider of the white horse, one of the four spirits of the heavens, who stands before the Lord of the earth?

Are you actually saying that the Holy Spirit rides alongside or in conjunction with the other three riders of the horses, who you say is Catholicism, Islam, and the beast?

WOW!

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:
18 hours ago, iamlamad said:
18 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:
On 2/13/2019 at 5:40 AM, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Hi all, 

I'd like to share this article with you, because I see it as the best explanation of the 4 horses of Revelation.

I tried to include everyone but somehow I got messed up and couldn't. Apologies to you.

God or Satan?

Many in the Church believe these horsemen are God’s Wrath to punish those on the earth.  Although Jesus opens the seals on the 7 Sealed Scroll, the riders of the horses themselves  cause all the events. The rider of the white horse carries a bow and is intent on conquering. The rider of the red horse takes peace of mind from the earth. The rider of the black horse sets the price for grain, and the rider of the green horse is death itself.

In and of itself, analysis of the horsemen doesn’t prove whether God brings them forth or they are Satan’s reaction to Jesus beginning to open the scroll. The fifth seal that follows the four horsemen, however,  proves unequivocally that the horsemen are not the Wrath of God. After the seal opens, the martyrs under the altar cry out for God’s vengeance. God tells them to wait a little while. Obviously then, God’s Wrath (vengeance on the unrighteous) had not yet begun at that point (the Fifth Seal). God is telling the martyrs to wait before his Wrath is poured. If God’s Wrath had not begun by the Fifth Seal, it had not begun during the first four seals as well.

As we will learn in the next section, these horsemen are doing Satan’s bidding and represent the four factors that lead to the Great Apostasy.

The False Prophet and the Horsemen

God’s Word always has a “second witness” to help explain prophetic verses. Sometimes these are difficult to find, but they are always there. In this case, Zech. 6 is a “second witness scripture” to Rev. 6 and helps describe the horses and shows they are spirit beings. It doesn’t describe the horsemen however. The passage that does that surprisingly is Rev. 13. I believe that this is a new insight to the Church published here for the first time.  Let’s examine how that can be.

In Rev. 13 we learn the unholy ministry of the False Prophet is to  “make the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (the Antichrist).” (Rev. 13:12) The False Prophet does this by four methods:

• Signs and Lying Wonders (Rev. 13: 13-14). The False Prophet and Antichrist will deceive the world thru supernatural signs. This will give their message an air of “authority.” Jesus said, “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.” (Matt. 24:24) When the Muslim Jesus (Isa) claims to be the historic Jesus of the Bible and performs signs, only those with the strong faith will be able to resist him.
  • Warfare and Bloodshed (Rev. 13:4). The False Prophet and Antichrist will wage very successful military campaigns. These will cause the inhabitants of the earth to worship the Beast and say, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”
  • The Mark of the Beast (Rev. 13:16-17). During the economic collapse that follows the third seal, the world will be thrown in famine. The False Prophet will have an answer: take the Mark and trade your soul for food. Only those with the strongest faith will be able to resist this life-sustaining “Mark”.
  • Finally, once Islam is established as the “one true religion” world-wide through deception and economic “salvation” for the starving, the False Prophet will institute his final method of promoting worship of the Antichrist: persecution (Rev. 13: 15). Everyone who won’t prostrate themselves before the image of the Beast will be killed.

It is my belief that the False Prophet will undertake these four aspects of his unholy ministry in the exact order listed above which perfectly aligns with the first four seals on 7 Sealed Scroll!!

First as white horse rides

The False Prophet will deceive the world by proclaiming to be the historic Jesus and will perform wondrous, lying signs to “prove” it. (“for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them. ” (Luke 21:8))

Pattern of Seven Events Rev. 6 Matt. 24 Rev. 13
Deception by False Messiahs A white horse (to mimic Jesus’s horse), and he who sat on it had a bow(False Covenant); and a crown (Messiah’s crown) was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer (Gk: NIKAO meaning “spiritually overcome”) (Rev. 6:2 NASB ) For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many . . . For false Christs and false prophetswill arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.” (Matt. 24: 5, 24 NASB) He (False Prophet) performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform. (Rev. 13: 13-14 NASB)

As we examine these three passages, we see great similarity of themes and even exact wording between them: a spiritual deception(NIKAO, “will mislead many,” “he deceives those who dwell on the earth.”), the use of signs and wonders (“show great signs and wonders,” “performs great signs”), and a deception that he is the historical Jesus(messiah’s horse and crown, “come in my Name,” “I am the Christ,” “false Christs and false prophets.”) The purpose of the white horse is to undermine confidence in the true Messiah, and to deceive the world by means of a false messiah who can negotiate a peace accord and a false prophet who can perform signs and wonders. Most of these signs will be supernatural, but the negotiation of the prophetic Covenant with Death (“he had a bow”) that is “enforced” on Israel will also likely be a sign to the entire world of the prowess of the Antichrist. The purpose of this multi-faceted deception will be to cause the inhabitants of the world to doubt the true Messiah and to have confidence in and worship the Beast.

Second, as the red horse rides

The False Prophet and Antichrist will both call Muslims to incredibly successful jihad. (“When you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified” (Luke 21:9))

Warfare, Bloodshed and Chaos A red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.(Rev. 6:2 NASB ) You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom(Matt. 24: 6-7 NASB) They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” (Rev. 13:4 NASB)

As we focus on these passages we see an emphasis on war and bloodshed. The purpose of that warfare, however, is explained in Rev. 13:4; it causes those on the earth to respect the might of the Beast and his military prowess, eventually leading to worship. This will not be a worship based on love, but rather one based on fear; fear of the Beast’s power to kill and destroy. This is why Jesus specifically instructs us in Luke 21:9 to “not be frightened” when the red horse rides.

Third, as the black horse rides

The False Prophet will institute the Mark of the Beast. The scriptures here form a cause and effect. First there is famine and the price of food greatly escalates. Finally in response, the False Prophet initiates the Mark of the Beast so that the inhabitants of the earth can provide for their families. The evil purpose of this Mark, however, is to cause all of those who take it to worship the Beast.

Famine and Economic Collapse A black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.” (Rev. 6:5-6 NASB ) And in various places there will be famines (Matt. 24: 7 NASB) And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark. (Rev. 13: 16-17 NASB)
Finally as Death rides the green horse

The False Prophet will make it mandatory that everyone prostrate themselves before the image of the Beast or be killed.

Abomination and Death An ashen (Gk: CHLOROS, meaning “green”) horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to themover a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:7-8 NASB ) Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall awayand will betray one another and hate one another . . . Therefore when you see theabomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (Matt. 24: 9-10, 15 NASB) They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast . . . and it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.   (Rev. 13: 4, 15 NASB)

This group of passages clearly focuses on the authority given to the Beast (“authority was given to them,” “gave his authority to the beast,”) the image of the Beast (“the abomination of desolation,” “the image of the beast,”) and the persecution unto death that will result from remaining true to Christ (“to kill with sword and famine and pestilence and by the wild beasts, “will kill you and you will be hated by all nations because of my Name,” “cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.”) The purpose of the rider of the green horse is to force the inhabitants of the earth to worship the Beast by means of a “covert or die” policy.

This scriptural parallel between the ministry of the False Prophet and the four horsemen is uncanny. It cannot be coincidence. Although there are a multitude of opinions as to the purpose and timing of the four horsemen, only scripture should interpret scripture, not current events. This analysis also shows that these works are orchestrated by Satan.

Satan’s purposes for the four horsemen are to cause the inhabitants of the world to worship the Antichrist (and to cause apostasy among the followers of Christ.)

This makes complete sense. Satan cannot stop the scroll from opening. His only strategy will be to take as many Christians down with him as possible.  The order of events that accompany the horsemen are perfectly timed as well; the pressure to apostasize slowly increases with each subsequent horse:

First: the rider of the white horse will create doubt in the true Christ at the first seal through signs and wonders.

Second: the rider of the red horse will create awe through military victories giving credence to the idea that God is supportive of the Antichrist.

Third: the rider of the black horse will provide food, clothing and shelter only for those who worship the Beast. Everyone will have to choose between worldly things or trusting God at the third seal.

Fourth and finally: the rider of the green horse will make everyone choose either God and death or apostasy and (temporary) life at the fourth seal.

From the book....Revelation Deciphered, by Nelson Walters

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

51 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

First: the rider of the white horse will create doubt in the true Christ at the first seal through signs and wonders.

Second: the rider of the red horse will create awe through military victories giving credence to the idea that God is supportive of the Antichrist.

Third: the rider of the black horse will provide food, clothing and shelter only for those who worship the Beast. Everyone will have to choose between worldly things or trusting God at the third seal.

Fourth and finally: the rider of the green horse will make everyone choose either God and death or apostasy and (temporary) life at the fourth seal.

There are some very good points here, but there is an element that is missing.  the devil coming as the anti-Christ will be copying Jesus.  What do all know of Jesus' coming?  That he will reign for a thousand years, with a kingdom on Earth.  So satan will need to do the same thing.  While Revelation 6 shows the stages of the creation of satan's kingdom, Revelation 13 gives the details of what each of them will do and who they are:

WHITE HORSE:

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Now we know Jesus will return on a "white horse", so this one is trying to pretend to holy, but also given power to "conquer".  This of course is the false prophet, who looks like a "lamb" but speaks like a "dragon".  The conquest in Rev 6:2 is explained in Rev 13:12, the purpose of the false prophet and the false Christianity created by him will be to "causeth the Earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast".  The "beast" is spoken being ridden by a "harlot", and she will make the kings of the earth drink "the wine of her fornication" because the harlot stands for the false Christianity that will exist on Earth during satan's reign.  The harlot is "drunken with the blood of the saints" as well, because the false prophet and this false Christianity will cause many Christians to worship satan thinking they are worshipping Jesus or God. "Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God"

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

RED HORSE:

Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The "red horse" is given a "great sword" or ability to fight a war, while in Rev 13 we see the devil gives the "beast...power...and great authority...to make war with the saints".  So the seven head beast lines up with the red horse, and all "the Earth shall worship him".  The red horse is the kingdom of satan or government, it has ten horns with crowns, and we know the harlot will make the kings of the earth drink of her fornication.  So while the beast is the "one world order" or satan's kingdom which all have to bow down too and join, the horns with crowns are kings or perhaps leading countries the started/lead satan's kingdom on Earth.

BLACK HORSE:

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The "black horse" is the economy of satan's kingdom, and you need to be apart of the kingdom to do business or even buy from the stores.  There will not be famine, satan is trying to create a "heaven on earth" to suggest he is Jesus, and that the eternal kingdom has started on Earth.  The devil has sown many lies in Christian doctrine now, which is why you have many preaching that the new Kingdom of Heaven will be on Earth and there will be world peace, and that there are no spiritual bodies but we will all be resurrected back into our flesh bodies to live in this "perfect world".  These false doctrines are all there, because satan is setting the stage for his coming to Earth. Joe did a good start, but there was a few flaws, the reference to famine and war by Jesus are said to be signs of the coming of the end.  As it says in Matthew 24 "ye shall hear of wars....but the end is not yet...there shall be famines...all these are the beginning of sorrows".  The World at one point in the future will be getting ripped apart, world war, famine, natural disasters so much that it would seem it will be the end of life as we know it.  But that is when the false prophet or white horse will come down, through miracles supporting a religion that will bring peace and unity.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

PALE (GREEN?) HORSE:

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.GREEN?) HORSE:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Who is "death" but the "accuser of our brethren", satan is the one accusing us all of sin to cause us to go to Hell.  He will come last after his kingdom is already established, and "woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil come down unto you, having great wrath".  Which he is also spoken of in Rev 13 which explains the entire satanic kingdom, when he comes down his kingdom will be "wounded", so he will heal the kingdom/government and then given power to it to finish the job of spiritually killing the Christians on Earth by causing them to worship satan in so doing receive the mark.  Jesus warns of the coming of the anti-Christ which is satan, he will be the abomination of desolation...stand in the holy place".  For those that understand the end time prophecies, the temple in Jerusalem is going to be rebuilt, and from there satan will rule.  When you read Daniel 11 there is talk of a "King of the south", which when satan or "vile person" comes he will defeat the "king of the south".  It could be those that have not submitted to the beast/kingdom, which was the "wounded head" that satan heals in Rev 13.  After satan heals the beast by defeating the king of the south, he will turn against the "holy covenant", but he will do it with "flatteries".  Many think it will be demonic scorpions coming down eating people alive until they worship satan, but it will be heaven on earth and lots of flatteries with false doctrine to "deceive" Christians not kill them.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 11:28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

WHITE HORSE:  false prophet creating the harlot/false Christian religion of babylon

RED HORSE: government/kingdom of babylon

BLACK HORSE: economy of babylon

PALE HORSE: satan coming to rule as anti-Christ

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi all, 

I'd like to share this article with you, because I see it as the best explanation of the 4 horses of Revelation.

I tried to include everyone but somehow I got messed up and couldn't. Apologies to you.

God or Satan?

Many in the Church believe these horsemen are God’s Wrath to punish those on the earth.  Although Jesus opens the seals on the 7 Sealed Scroll, the riders of the horses themselves  cause all the events. The rider of the white horse carries a bow and is intent on conquering. The rider of the red horse takes peace of mind from the earth. The rider of the black horse sets the price for grain, and the rider of the green horse is death itself.

In and of itself, analysis of the horsemen doesn’t prove whether God brings them forth or they are Satan’s reaction to Jesus beginning to open the scroll. The fifth seal that follows the four horsemen, however,  proves unequivocally that the horsemen are not the Wrath of God. After the seal opens, the martyrs under the altar cry out for God’s vengeance. God tells them to wait a little while. Obviously then, God’s Wrath (vengeance on the unrighteous) had not yet begun at that point (the Fifth Seal). God is telling the martyrs to wait before his Wrath is poured. If God’s Wrath had not begun by the Fifth Seal, it had not begun during the first four seals as well.

As we will learn in the next section, these horsemen are doing Satan’s bidding and represent the four factors that lead to the Great Apostasy.

The False Prophet and the Horsemen

God’s Word always has a “second witness” to help explain prophetic verses. Sometimes these are difficult to find, but they are always there. In this case, Zech. 6 is a “second witness scripture” to Rev. 6 and helps describe the horses and shows they are spirit beings. It doesn’t describe the horsemen however. The passage that does that surprisingly is Rev. 13. I believe that this is a new insight to the Church published here for the first time.  Let’s examine how that can be.

In Rev. 13 we learn the unholy ministry of the False Prophet is to  “make the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (the Antichrist).” (Rev. 13:12) The False Prophet does this by four methods:

• Signs and Lying Wonders (Rev. 13: 13-14). The False Prophet and Antichrist will deceive the world thru supernatural signs. This will give their message an air of “authority.” Jesus said, “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.” (Matt. 24:24) When the Muslim Jesus (Isa) claims to be the historic Jesus of the Bible and performs signs, only those with the strong faith will be able to resist him.
  • Warfare and Bloodshed (Rev. 13:4). The False Prophet and Antichrist will wage very successful military campaigns. These will cause the inhabitants of the earth to worship the Beast and say, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”
  • The Mark of the Beast (Rev. 13:16-17). During the economic collapse that follows the third seal, the world will be thrown in famine. The False Prophet will have an answer: take the Mark and trade your soul for food. Only those with the strongest faith will be able to resist this life-sustaining “Mark”.
  • Finally, once Islam is established as the “one true religion” world-wide through deception and economic “salvation” for the starving, the False Prophet will institute his final method of promoting worship of the Antichrist: persecution (Rev. 13: 15). Everyone who won’t prostrate themselves before the image of the Beast will be killed.

It is my belief that the False Prophet will undertake these four aspects of his unholy ministry in the exact order listed above which perfectly aligns with the first four seals on 7 Sealed Scroll!!

First as white horse rides

The False Prophet will deceive the world by proclaiming to be the historic Jesus and will perform wondrous, lying signs to “prove” it. (“for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them. ” (Luke 21:8))

Deception by False Messiahs A white horse (to mimic Jesus’s horse), and he who sat on it had a bow(False Covenant); and a crown (Messiah’s crown) was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer (Gk: NIKAO meaning “spiritually overcome”) (Rev. 6:2 NASB ) For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many . . . For false Christs and false prophetswill arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.” (Matt. 24: 5, 24 NASB) He (False Prophet) performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform. (Rev. 13: 13-14 NASB)

As we examine these three passages, we see great similarity of themes and even exact wording between them: a spiritual deception(NIKAO, “will mislead many,” “he deceives those who dwell on the earth.”), the use of signs and wonders (“show great signs and wonders,” “performs great signs”), and a deception that he is the historical Jesus(messiah’s horse and crown, “come in my Name,” “I am the Christ,” “false Christs and false prophets.”) The purpose of the white horse is to undermine confidence in the true Messiah, and to deceive the world by means of a false messiah who can negotiate a peace accord and a false prophet who can perform signs and wonders. Most of these signs will be supernatural, but the negotiation of the prophetic Covenant with Death (“he had a bow”) that is “enforced” on Israel will also likely be a sign to the entire world of the prowess of the Antichrist. The purpose of this multi-faceted deception will be to cause the inhabitants of the world to doubt the true Messiah and to have confidence in and worship the Beast.

Second, as the red horse rides

The False Prophet and Antichrist will both call Muslims to incredibly successful jihad. (“When you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified” (Luke 21:9))

Warfare, Bloodshed and Chaos A red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.(Rev. 6:2 NASB ) You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom(Matt. 24: 6-7 NASB) They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” (Rev. 13:4 NASB)

As we focus on these passages we see an emphasis on war and bloodshed. The purpose of that warfare, however, is explained in Rev. 13:4; it causes those on the earth to respect the might of the Beast and his military prowess, eventually leading to worship. This will not be a worship based on love, but rather one based on fear; fear of the Beast’s power to kill and destroy. This is why Jesus specifically instructs us in Luke 21:9 to “not be frightened” when the red horse rides.

Third, as the black horse rides

The False Prophet will institute the Mark of the Beast. The scriptures here form a cause and effect. First there is famine and the price of food greatly escalates. Finally in response, the False Prophet initiates the Mark of the Beast so that the inhabitants of the earth can provide for their families. The evil purpose of this Mark, however, is to cause all of those who take it to worship the Beast.

Famine and Economic Collapse A black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.” (Rev. 6:5-6 NASB ) And in various places there will be famines (Matt. 24: 7 NASB) And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark. (Rev. 13: 16-17 NASB)
Finally as Death rides the green horse

The False Prophet will make it mandatory that everyone prostrate themselves before the image of the Beast or be killed.

Abomination and Death An ashen (Gk: CHLOROS, meaning “green”) horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to themover a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:7-8 NASB ) Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall awayand will betray one another and hate one another . . . Therefore when you see theabomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (Matt. 24: 9-10, 15 NASB) They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast . . . and it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.   (Rev. 13: 4, 15 NASB)

This group of passages clearly focuses on the authority given to the Beast (“authority was given to them,” “gave his authority to the beast,”) the image of the Beast (“the abomination of desolation,” “the image of the beast,”) and the persecution unto death that will result from remaining true to Christ (“to kill with sword and famine and pestilence and by the wild beasts, “will kill you and you will be hated by all nations because of my Name,” “cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.”) The purpose of the rider of the green horse is to force the inhabitants of the earth to worship the Beast by means of a “covert or die” policy.

This scriptural parallel between the ministry of the False Prophet and the four horsemen is uncanny. It cannot be coincidence. Although there are a multitude of opinions as to the purpose and timing of the four horsemen, only scripture should interpret scripture, not current events. This analysis also shows that these works are orchestrated by Satan.

Satan’s purposes for the four horsemen are to cause the inhabitants of the world to worship the Antichrist (and to cause apostasy among the followers of Christ.)

This makes complete sense. Satan cannot stop the scroll from opening. His only strategy will be to take as many Christians down with him as possible.  The order of events that accompany the horsemen are perfectly timed as well; the pressure to apostasize slowly increases with each subsequent horse:

From the book....Revelation Deciphered, by Nelson Walters

I hate to deflate your balloon, but this is all nonsense; just human reasoning. It is pulling these verses OUT of their first century context. Anyone can make any verse say almost anything if they are willing to pull it from its context. 

Make no mistake here: Revelation chapters 4 & 5 are the context for the first seal.  Miss this context and one ends up with nonsense.

First, seal number one is the white horse and rider: John used the color white 17 times in this book, every other time to represent righteousness. We can be SURE it represents righteousness here too.  Around the time that Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down - there was only ONE ENTITY on earth that was righteous: the infant church! This first seal is to represent the church taking the gospel to the world.  

The first 5 seals are first century. Plain and simple. They agree with Jesus when He said, "the end is not yet."

1 hour ago, Mal'ak said:

There are some very good points here, but there is an element that is missing.  the devil coming as the anti-Christ will be copying Jesus.  What do all know of Jesus' coming?  That he will reign for a thousand years, with a kingdom on Earth.  So satan will need to do the same thing.  While Revelation 6 shows the stages of the creation of satan's kingdom, Revelation 13 gives the details of what each of them will do and who they are:

WHITE HORSE:

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Now we know Jesus will return on a "white horse", so this one is trying to pretend to holy, but also given power to "conquer".  This of course is the false prophet, who looks like a "lamb" but speaks like a "dragon".  The conquest in Rev 6:2 is explained in Rev 13:12, the purpose of the false prophet and the false Christianity created by him will be to "causeth the Earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast".  The "beast" is spoken being ridden by a "harlot", and she will make the kings of the earth drink "the wine of her fornication" because the harlot stands for the false Christianity that will exist on Earth during satan's reign.  The harlot is "drunken with the blood of the saints" as well, because the false prophet and this false Christianity will cause many Christians to worship satan thinking they are worshipping Jesus or God. "Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God"

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

RED HORSE:

Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The "red horse" is given a "great sword" or ability to fight a war, while in Rev 13 we see the devil gives the "beast...power...and great authority...to make war with the saints".  So the seven head beast lines up with the red horse, and all "the Earth shall worship him".  The red horse is the kingdom of satan or government, it has ten horns with crowns, and we know the harlot will make the kings of the earth drink of her fornication.  So while the beast is the "one world order" or satan's kingdom which all have to bow down too and join, the horns with crowns are kings or perhaps leading countries the started/lead satan's kingdom on Earth.

BLACK HORSE:

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The "black horse" is the economy of satan's kingdom, and you need to be apart of the kingdom to do business or even buy from the stores.  There will not be famine, satan is trying to create a "heaven on earth" to suggest he is Jesus, and that the eternal kingdom has started on Earth.  The devil has sown many lies in Christian doctrine now, which is why you have many preaching that the new Kingdom of Heaven will be on Earth and there will be world peace, and that there are no spiritual bodies but we will all be resurrected back into our flesh bodies to live in this "perfect world".  These false doctrines are all there, because satan is setting the stage for his coming to Earth. Joe did a good start, but there was a few flaws, the reference to famine and war by Jesus are said to be signs of the coming of the end.  As it says in Matthew 24 "ye shall hear of wars....but the end is not yet...there shall be famines...all these are the beginning of sorrows".  The World at one point in the future will be getting ripped apart, world war, famine, natural disasters so much that it would seem it will be the end of life as we know it.  But that is when the false prophet or white horse will come down, through miracles supporting a religion that will bring peace and unity.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

PALE (GREEN?) HORSE:

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.GREEN?) HORSE:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Who is "death" but the "accuser of our brethren", satan is the one accusing us all of sin to cause us to go to Hell.  He will come last after his kingdom is already established, and "woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil come down unto you, having great wrath".  Which he is also spoken of in Rev 13 which explains the entire satanic kingdom, when he comes down his kingdom will be "wounded", so he will heal the kingdom/government and then given power to it to finish the job of spiritually killing the Christians on Earth by causing them to worship satan in so doing receive the mark.  Jesus warns of the coming of the anti-Christ which is satan, he will be the abomination of desolation...stand in the holy place".  For those that understand the end time prophecies, the temple in Jerusalem is going to be rebuilt, and from there satan will rule.  When you read Daniel 11 there is talk of a "King of the south", which when satan or "vile person" comes he will defeat the "king of the south".  It could be those that have not submitted to the beast/kingdom, which was the "wounded head" that satan heals in Rev 13.  After satan heals the beast by defeating the king of the south, he will turn against the "holy covenant", but he will do it with "flatteries".  Many think it will be demonic scorpions coming down eating people alive until they worship satan, but it will be heaven on earth and lots of flatteries with false doctrine to "deceive" Christians not kill them.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 11:28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

WHITE HORSE:  false prophet creating the harlot/false Christian religion of babylon

RED HORSE: government/kingdom of babylon

BLACK HORSE: economy of babylon

PALE HORSE: satan coming to rule as anti-Christ

Sorry to say, but you have pulled the first seals out of their first century context, so all you have is human reasoning and error.

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I hate to deflate your balloon, but this is all nonsense; just human reasoning. It is pulling these verses OUT of their first century context. Anyone can make any verse say almost anything if they are willing to pull it from its context. 

Make no mistake here: Revelation chapters 4 & 5 are the context for the first seal.  Miss this context and one ends up with nonsense.

First, seal number one is the white horse and rider: John used the color white 17 times in this book, every other time to represent righteousness. We can be SURE it represents righteousness here too.  Around the time that Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down - there was only ONE ENTITY on earth that was righteous: the infant church! This first seal is to represent the church taking the gospel to the world.  

The first 5 seals are first century. Plain and simple. They agree with Jesus when He said, "the end is not yet."

Hi Iamlamad,

Seems that we agree on something here...."Anyone can make any verse say almost anything if they are willing to pull it from its context. "

What is the purpose of the Antichrist coming?

It's all about deception.

He is "anti-Christ". He is going to try and make people (mostly Christians) believe (deceive) that he is the Christ. That's why he is riding a white horse....and was given a crown. Everyone knows that Jesus will be coming back riding a white horse and wearing a crown. How is the anti-Christ going to make people believe that he is the Christ? Only by impersonating Him!

Jesus warned us...."Let no one deceive you. Many will come in my name saying "I am the Christ".....and mislead many"...... There is the purpose of the anti-Christ!

"This first seal is to represent the church taking the gospel to the world."......this is all nonsense; just human reasoning. (your words)

Talk about pulling something from its context!  Making a verse say anything to fit their end time view!

47 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Iamlamad,

Seems that we agree on something here...."Anyone can make any verse say almost anything if they are willing to pull it from its context. "

What is the purpose of the Antichrist coming?

It's all about deception.

He is "anti-Christ". He is going to try and make people (mostly Christians) believe (deceive) that he is the Christ. That's why he is riding a white horse....and was given a crown. Everyone knows that Jesus will be coming back riding a white horse and wearing a crown. How is the anti-Christ going to make people believe that he is the Christ? Only by impersonating Him!

Jesus warned us...."Let no one deceive you. Many will come in my name saying "I am the Christ".....and mislead many"...... There is the purpose of the anti-Christ!

"This first seal is to represent the church taking the gospel to the world."......this is all nonsense; just human reasoning. (your words)

Talk about pulling something from its context!  Making a verse say anything to fit their end time view!

Does these verse mean ANYTHING to you?

Rev. 5:

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

You should ask yourself a question: WHEN? When did Jesus get this book into His hands?

The truth is, you are 2000 years off in your reasoning.

Edited by iamlamad

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Jesus did that on the cross.  That was God's plan all along.  His life of perfect obedience to the will of the Father made Him worthy to be given all authority in heaven and on earth.

• And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."  Matthew 28:18
  • through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.  1 Peter 3:21b-22

The reason that Jesus didn't immediately cast Satan into the abyss and set up His kingdom on earth is because prophecy needed to be fulfilled.  God would first keep His promise to Abraham and bless all the Gentiles (nations) through the preaching of the gospel.  Then the end of would come.

• This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.  Matthew 24:14

Satan has been dethroned although he is still allowed to have influence.  He will lose his position of influence when Jesus returns and he is cast into the abyss.

So...you are just going to ignore this verse:

Rev. 11

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

What event other than the 7th trumpet allows or causes this transfer of rulership HERE at the 7th trumpet? 

It has to do with TIME: God allowed 6000 years for man to rule earth; and the 7th thousand years GOD would rule the earth.  AT the 7th trumpet, Adam's 6000 year lease ends. That is the very least Satan usurped to being the spiritual leader of this planet.  Sudden, at the 7th trumpet, Satan has no more legal hold to earth, so the kingdoms of the world are given to their rightful owner, Jesus Christ, and Satan is cast down to the earth.

A point could be made: if no one was ever found worthy to open the seals, Satan would remain the god of this planet forever. THANK GOD, Jesus was found worthy!

Edited by iamlamad

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

58 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sudden, at the 7th trumpet, Satan has no more legal hold to earth, so the kingdoms of the world are given to their rightful owner, Jesus Christ, and Satan is cast down to the earth.

Now, that's a real head-scratcher!  You say that Satan is cast down to the earth to dwell among the kingdoms that Jesus now owns.  From what I've been told, Satan and Jesus don't really like each other.  Why would Jesus abide Satan's presence in His kingdom at all?

The seventh trumpet is the return of Jesus.

• But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets.  Revelation 10:7

The seventh trumpet:

• Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”  And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying, “We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.  And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”  Revelation 11:15-18

Note the highlighted parts.  It's over at the seventh plague just like Revelation 10:7 states.