IGNORED

what to do when you disagree with church fundamentals beliefs

Guest Richard Paulson

missmuffet: Out of the over 7 billion people on the face of the earth, I have yet to find a single person that will agree with me on the Bible's Main Point. The said "church" universally denies the substance of the gospel. I am not saying by this that Christians don't exist, because I know that this condition even in true Christians is a disease inflicted by centuries of abuse, nonetheless it is the truth!

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

20 minutes ago, Richard Paulson said:

I have yet to find a single person that will agree with me on the Bible's Main Point.

Heaps of people agree that the Bible is God-breathed, or inspired, and is 66 Books by 40 different authors written over a period of 4000 years with the common theme of the redemption of mankind according to the Will of God in conflict with the will of Satan.

What's the problem, Richard?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Richard Paulson said:

missmuffet: Out of the over 7 billion people on the face of the earth, I have yet to find a single person that will agree with me on the Bible's Main Point. The said "church" universally denies the substance of the gospel. I am not saying by this that Christians don't exist, because I know that this condition even in true Christians is a disease inflicted by centuries of abuse, nonetheless it is the truth!

Well Richard the Internet and forums like this allow people to bring forth important questions about Christianity in an anonymous way.. So as long as you are not known then you should be able to ask any question and put forward the thoughts you have on any doctrine you wish to discuss..

Some forums might end up evicting you because your position is deemed Heretical.. But usually even the one deemed a heretic is given some time to give their thoughts and receive replies..

So with that come forward and detail your problem..  You don't need to identify the church.. The belief / doctrine is what is important..

Guest Richard Paulson

Michael37: Thanks for asking!

Yes, heaps of people believe that, and yet who understands, for example, the explanations given in the letters of the new testament? It is as if they have never read the Bible because they have been taught poisonous "theology" which denies the gospel.

The substance of the gospel is the BLOOD of Jesus! But what do Christians think that blood is for?

A person can agree that Jesus is the Son of God and that he died for us and rose again from the dead and thus be born again because he acknowledges the name of the only true God. But where is the maturity of understanding that will unite the church and cause it to be a ready bride?

The church universally does not even know what the blood of Jesus is for! Not only does this ignorance produce religious bondage (dead works) but disables the church from preaching the true Gospel which can turn many to righteousness.

Most people will not accept the original sin and penal substitution blasphemies that declare all of mankind to be without exception, truly guilty of sin.

O yes, I know, Christians will say that the blood of Jesus is shed to cleanse us from sin. But they don't even know what that means!

The blood of Jesus symbolically is used in God's mind to "take away" sin or to say that we have not truly sinned!

In other words, the blood of Jesus is the proof of our innocence to God! That's how we are all reconciled to God, and this includes the "whole world" that is unwillingly ignorant of Jesus Christ (leaving out only the children of the devil who have preferred the darkness to the light).

This is the GOOD NEWS OF THE BLOOD OF THE CROSS! JESUS justified and justifies us by his blood, which means he proved our innocence to God on the cross, and rose again to be high priest and thus to continually plead his blood as that which shows us innocent of all sin to God.

This is the GOOD NEWS!

Wake up EVERYONE! (Go to my topic, "Why Did Jesus Die?" for more explanation).

Edited by Richard Paulson

Guest Richard Paulson

Adstar: Thanks for that welcome.

I know, I can get kicked out of any said "church" for believing the entire Bible (being the Authorized King James). Because I am aware of how the devil preaches from selected Bible passages whilst denying the truth of other passages, thus deceiving the church into believing abominable doctrine as "gospel."

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, Richard Paulson said:

Out of the over 7 billion people on the face of the earth, I have yet to find a single person that will agree with me on the Bible's Main Point.

Well Richard, having read your posts in this thread and the other thread, I can see why.  Here is a passage of scripture for you to ponder.

Galatians 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Once you mull that over, let's just examine what is known.  You come to the church with a different gospel and seem surprised that it is not accepted.  Either the entire world has been lost for two thousand years until you came along, and now you are the lone Christian, or maybe you are wrong?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Guest Richard Paulson

"Wingnut:" Your speech is foolishness. Did you refute anything I have written with Scripture? NO. So that is foolish. I declare the greatest and best news - such good news, and this is your reply!

You just make false accusations against me.

I am not preaching another, different gospel.

The other, "different" gospel has been established through centuries of false preaching. 

By the way, the Authorized King James is the Bible. So don't quote to me some other version which is not AUTHORIZED.

Let's see on judgment day what God has to say about me, concerning this Gospel I preach, which is none other than what Jesus and the apostles preached. I am certainly blessed and not accursed.

I am warning people here of the accursed gospel that you evidently accept.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,072
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

22 minutes ago, Richard Paulson said:

By the way, the Authorized King James is the Bible. So don't quote to me some other version which is not AUTHORIZED.

Galatians 1:6-10 (SBLGNT)

[6] Θαυμάζω ὅτι οὕτως ταχέως μετατίθεσθε ἀπὸ τοῦ καλέσαντος ὑμᾶς ἐν χάριτι Χριστοῦ εἰς ἕτερον εὐαγγέλιον, [7] ὃ οὐκ ἔστιν ἄλλο· εἰ μή τινές εἰσιν οἱ ταράσσοντες ὑμᾶς καὶ θέλοντες μεταστρέψαι τὸ εὐαγγέλιον τοῦ Χριστοῦ. [8] ἀλλὰ καὶ ἐὰν ἡμεῖς ἢ ἄγγελος ἐξ οὐρανοῦ εὐαγγελίζηται ὑμῖν παρʼ ὃ εὐηγγελισάμεθα ὑμῖν, ἀνάθεμα ἔστω. [9] ὡς προειρήκαμεν, καὶ ἄρτι πάλιν λέγω, εἴ τις ὑμᾶς εὐαγγελίζεται παρʼ ὃ παρελάβετε, ἀνάθεμα ἔστω.

[10] Ἂρτι γὰρ ἀνθρώπους πείθω ἢ τὸν θεόν; ἢ ζητῶ ἀνθρώποις ἀρέσκειν; εἰ ἔτι ἀνθρώποις ἤρεσκον, Χριστοῦ δοῦλος οὐκ ἂν ἤμην.

Is this better?

• Haha 2

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Richard Paulson said:

I am not preaching another, different gospel.

The other, "different" gospel has been established through centuries of false preaching.

Ok, so basically you are in fact convinced that everyone else is wrong, which makes you the lone Christian, and the rest of us with the different gospel we all agree on are accursed.  Not just those of us here, but according to your own words, the 7 billion people on earth and everyone through the course of church history.  This somehow makes sense to you given the great multitude in heaven?

Also, to expand on your problematic presentation, you are discounting the Holy Spirit.  You see, the problem you face when you make such claims is, those who are led by the Spirit immediately recognize something false when we see it, because His words are written on our hearts.  It's not really something that can be described physically speaking, other than to say false teaching causes discomfort, or sets off alarm bells.

Now you have also said that those who disagree with you distort or dismiss scripture, yet in reading your responses to scripture that has refuted you, you are guilty of this charge.  Case in point, this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black from the other thread where you said this.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

This verse is not speaking of substitution. And this verse has been grossly misunderstood. How can a person believe that Jesus was literally "made sin?" Jesus is the pure and holy God! He cannot literally be "made sin." Unless a person understands the gospel he will not understand this verse.

What you are basically saying is, II Corinthians 5:21 doesn't say what it says, because it disagrees with your presentation, so unless a person accepts your gospel, they don't understand this verse.  The only one grossly misunderstanding this verse is you, and this is just one example of what qualifies you as being the one to bring a different gospel.    This is why you are experiencing difficulties with the body of Christ, and you will continue to as long as you follow a false gospel and particularly when you try to sell it to others.  Calling everyone foolish who disagrees with you does not strengthen your argument, I was merely trying to help you out, but I know when to shake the dust off of my feet.

• Thumbs Up 3

Guest Richard Paulson

Enoob57: NO, you are not a Bible translator. The people that translated the Authorized King James were some of the greatest scholars ever to live. They SAID they gave us an "exact" translation.