Revelation 5:13

“And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.”

• Praise God! 2

IMG_3237.JPG.88f25c967e100ca4e06d248d92f62192.JPG

• Loved it! 2

Matthew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Praise God! 2

Isaiah
Chapter 61

1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

• Loved it! 2

John 1:14

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

• Praise God! 2

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

• Loved it! 2

IMG_3239.JPG.bdcc590162126714408b307a74d645a1.JPG 

• Praise God! 2