• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

In case you mean sin which you have been struggling not to do, but you do it anyway > I find that God keeps me knowing it is wrong, and He keeps correcting me in my character so I grow and do better. And as I say no to wrong things, then I find myself having better love sharing with Christians, and caring for ones who are not Christians . . . instead of how I can get suspicious and critical. Loving is better ? He can encourage you that He is the One who succeeds in us; our own effort is not what really works, and this is why we do fail; so depend on God. And pray for others also to be truly changed by God > have hope for yourself and for others. Know that God is unconditionally loving and generously forgiving; but this is our example, required of us! 

"And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." (Ephesians 5:2)

God bless you ? I am Bill, pleased to meet you ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thank you @com7fy8 @PromisesPromises!. I glad to be in the forum and to learn from you. I gave my life to christ after the incident and since then, it has been awesome. I was born a Muslim but since I meet christ, things have changed though am still new in the faith, I feel belonging somewhere. Actually I have been rape repeatedly in the crisis in Cameroon and am pregnant. 

Edited by Rainatou
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

Oh, my . . . prayer for you . . . and your little one with whom you can grow in God's love.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome to Worthy Rainatou!

Praying for you and your baby ,hopefully you find some wonderful friends here who will support you in your Christian walk with the Lord :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

You are so welcome here, Rainatou.   Praying for God to heal your soul in the midst of horror and give you His peace.  God bless you and your baby and provide all your needs.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Rainatou, 1stly, welcome to WCF, 2ndly, how our hearts go out to you in the circumstances that you find yourself in and that not of your choosing. It may be too early in your christian walk to share this with you, but have you had the thought to gather strength in Jesus and extend forgiveness to those who harmed you? If you can, and do this, you will find peace in your heart to go forward in a better frame of mind. Hoping that I haven't been too forward with my thoughts, forgive me if I have, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

23 hours ago, Heybro said:

Rainatou, 1stly, welcome to WCF, 2ndly, how our hearts go out to you in the circumstances that you find yourself in and that not of your choosing. It may be too early in your christian walk to share this with you, but have you had the thought to gather strength in Jesus and extend forgiveness to those who harmed you? If you can, and do this, you will find peace in your heart to go forward in a better frame of mind. Hoping that I haven't been too forward with my thoughts, forgive me if I have, God bless.

Sir, I really hope I can forgive them. I have prayed for God to soften my heart for forgive but each time am in a situation and need to remember that, it hurt alot.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Rainatou, thank you for answering me, and well do I understand the things that must be going through your mind firstly, and your heart. The first thing that I want to share with you is that it is NOT YOUR FAULT. You did not ask for those men to force themselves on you, they had NO right to do what they did. I don't understand what is happening in Cameroon politically, but it is horrific at least. We at WCF, are praying for you, and all in your country that are suffering in the hands of wicked people, that the Light of God's love will continue to shine upon all who are oppressed of the evil one, and that through this sad time, you will see the Hand of God deal with this situation. Rainatou, please know God has seen the evil and He Will deal with it. Continue to look to Him and Trust Him to look after you, find it in your heart to forgive, God bless.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, Rainatou said:

Thank you @com7fy8 @PromisesPromises!. I glad to be in the forum and to learn from you. I gave my life to christ after the incident and since then, it has been awesome. I was born a Muslim but since I meet christ, things have changed though am still new in the faith, I feel belonging somewhere. Actually I have been rape repeatedly in the crisis in Cameroon and am pregnant. 

Hi Rainatou,

So glad you have come to know the Lord and His forgiveness in your life. I pray that your body will heal after such terrible violations upon you. May you grow stronger each day knowing that the Lord is with you. may you help so many who have been abused and are traumatised.

We here at Worthy family are praying for you and your baby. Be strong in the Lord, sister,

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1