ejected

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

If a 25 year old identifies as as 62 year old, can he draw Social Security? Enquiring mind wants to know.

I mean if a 50 year old fat, ungly man can identify as a 6 year old little girl, and all the libs are giddy with celebrative glee, then why not? 

I just wrote the SS ofice and asked if anyone has tried yet. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think you can, but if you try the government might take care of all your needs while you are locked up for a few years    LoL

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

The Social Security system is based on quarters paid in; 40 quarters=10 years. At that time you're vested.

You can start drawing reduced benefits at age 62, but you don't get full benefits until you hit your target age (based on the month and year you were born), which for me was 66.  I turned that age last May (my wife turned 66 in December), and since then we've both been drawing full benefits. Comes in handy!

3 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think you can, but if you try the government might take care of all your needs while you are locked up for a few years    LoL

If they haven't locked up the 50 year old man yet, and they won't, what makes you think they'll lock up a 25 year old who identifies as a 62 year old? Enquiring mind still wants to know! 

4 hours ago, ejected said:

If they haven't locked up the 50 year old man yet, and they won't, what makes you think they'll lock up a 25 year old who identifies as a 62 year old? Enquiring mind still wants to know! 

because telling social security a false age is very much illegal and they prosecute people for that.....   identifying as a girl is stupid but not really illegal as far as I know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, ejected said:

I mean if a 50 year old fat, ungly man can identify as a 6 year old little girl,

Well me being me I just have to say this. How is this bothering you?  So what if a 50 year old fat guy wants to make believe that he is a 6 year old?  Unless he is causing harm to another person such as doing this for an illegal intent. Then I say what is it any of our business?    On a personal note. I think that this 50 year old man could be trying to hide from the world. Maybe it has all become too much for him and he can not cope with it any longer. Perhaps some compassion and much need counseling are needed? 

• Brilliant! 1

On 2/5/2019 at 8:27 AM, LadyKay said:

Well me being me I just have to say this. How is this bothering you?  So what if a 50 year old fat guy wants to make believe that he is a 6 year old?  Unless he is causing harm to another person such as doing this for an illegal intent. Then I say what is it any of our business?    On a personal note. I think that this 50 year old man could be trying to hide from the world. Maybe it has all become too much for him and he can not cope with it any longer. Perhaps some compassion and much need counseling are needed? 

How is it not bothering you? Its being pushed on to school students as young as 6.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:27 AM, LadyKay said:

How is it not bothering you? This is being pushed on students as young as 6. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, ejected said:

How is it not bothering you? Its being pushed on to school students as young as 6.

How is it not bothering you? This is being pushed on students as young as 6. 

How is it being pushed on students? This guy is dressing up and doing his own thing. I have not read any where where his is going into the school's and playing show and tale with the students. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 2/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, ejected said:

If a 25 year old identifies as as 62 year old, can he draw Social Security? Enquiring mind wants to know.

I mean if a 50 year old fat, ungly man can identify as a 6 year old little girl, and all the libs are giddy with celebrative glee, then why not? 

I just wrote the SS ofice and asked if anyone has tried yet. 

:blink:

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:27 AM, LadyKay said:

if he decides to go into the same bathroom as my 9 year old grand daughter....   well, we'll have a problem...