IGNORED

Why Our Evangelism Efforts are Failing....

Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

An event is beginning in places like Denmark , I think Bulgaria ,   and this event will cause an even greater division and yet an even greater sharpening of the church .

And the event is an event that will come unto western churches and churches the world wide .

One man In particular has found himself in the cross hairs of an agenda .    But in his own words ,   as he prayed ,  he was given

great peace .    He even said This was a blessing .    He said this will cause many to sell out , but it will also cause many to be refined .

A hint .   Persecution may kill or imprison the body , it may cause the loss of all material things ,    But unto those who are excersied theirin and Lovethe LORD

it works wonderus patience and helps to perfect them . 

Due to the creation of an false all inclusive world peace unity GOD ,  in time all folks will turn on the true ones .   But as the threat of persecution increases

and persecution itself increases ,  The lambs will only prosper and though many will be killed , those who loved not their lives will reap the great reward .

In the mean time ,  BIBLE UP and be made wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .   Because this delusion is a nasty one .  very deceptive , very and highly deceptive .

For it focuses on LOVE ,    yet its love is not compatible at all with the LOVE THAT COMES FROM GOD .    It focuses on unity , YET its unity is in no way

compatible with the UNITY of GOD .   It speaks with a very seductive and silver lined tongue .   And its talking all groups captive more and more .

This we must avoid at all costs or go under the delusion many will .   The focus must be on the TRUE GOSPLE , that must be first and forefront .

Sound doctrine and correction are essential to be both taught and enforced .   The lambs must be made ready IN CHRIST and HE WILL make us ready every day .

We have all we need to overcome in CHRIST , but if we heed not Him , expect only to fall . 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi Gideon, seems  a strawman has been set up and then  knocked him down. 

Congratulations, I guess. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

@Gideon

Very good. Looking forward to your words. 

Blessings;

22 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I'm not struggling to identify with  your posts at all.  It's describing a very real fight I'm in and deep dissatisfaction with some longstanding issues I used to feel free to make excuses for and I just can't do that any more.  A timely word at least for me.  He's calling me to a higher way of being and denying me the ability to excuse not letting Him take me there.

Edit to add:  and no, I don't find it demoralizing :)  I am gleefully aware that He who has begun a good work in me will be faithful to complete it :)  As much as my flesh may want to resist certain aspects and  cling to it's unholy desires, my heart is to obey Him and be found worthy to labor in His field.  It's harvest time.

Jostler, what a heart! 

May God enlarge Himself in you above all you can ask or think. 

Keep that heart! 

Blessing;

Much love in Christ, Not me   

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

16 minutes ago, Not me said:

@Gideon

Very good. Looking forward to your words. 

Blessings;

Jostler, what a heart! 

May God enlarge Himself in you above all you can ask or think. 

Keep that heart! 

Blessing;

Thankyou very much for the prayer, I'll take all that I can get :) 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Thankyou very much for the prayer, I'll take all that I can get :) 

Anytime and always. 

A heart that sees it’s own need. 

Blessings, 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

something not taught in churches these days is how to depend on God.  many churches teach we are doing it for God.  Even in churches that teach "sound doctrine"

there are so many false teachings out there its pathetic.  false teachings will not bear fruit... God will not bless it.  and I am not just speaking to the obvious ones such as prosperity and word of faith doctrines.  we got to get back to the gospel... which does indeed include repentance and not just defined as changing your mind.  its time for christians to start taking gods word more seriously, especially on the basics. 

another problem is no teachings can be found on how to depend on God... reliance on the Holy Spirit.  Jesus told us He would send another in His place, a Comforter.   The Book even says when The Holy Spirit comes upon us we would receive power... and how many churches now preach the gifts of the Spirit are no more?  I have experienced 7 of the nine gifts personally.  I have no reason to make this up... and even more if I had not experienced them would have no knowledge of this topic at all.  people are not prepared, not taught to pray for God to send us where He needs us to go, or to be sincere in asking this, people are not taught to pray for those on their path, that their hearts be prepared to hear and receive The Word, and they would want to repent... people are not taught to pray for God to put His words in their mouth to speak to the lost because we do not know what they need to hear... BUT God does!  i hear missionary stories of saints in china persecuted and hunted so heavily they have to have the Holy Spirit tell them each day where they will meet in secret to assemble together and worship God and that no other way is safe for them.  we honor God with our mouth... but our heart is far from Him.  we do not draw near to Him.  many of us get so close and become comfortable... but Gods Spirit is a consuming fire... mere christianity is My life for yours... we die to ourselves and He lives in and thru us... we become more and more like Him. 

there is one more aspect though... we are at a war and the spirit of antichrist is trying to overwhelm the church in every way.  many are not going to change or desire God.  many are going to go away from God farther.  But i know one thing for sure... God is going to use those who are available.  those of us who clean the inside of the cup.  He will use those to do His will.  He is going to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. even the little ones will prophecy.  and for a while it will appear we are loosing... but i read the end of the book.  We win... We win.  until then if the world vexes your spirit Then God is drawing you closer and we need to respond appropriately. 

That's right Cletus , let those who love the LORD , charge full force into the trenches fearing no man , no loss , but following only CHRIST and His SPIRIT .

Those whose eyes the LORD has opened,   THEY KNOW what days we in .  THEY KNOW for THE LORD has given them grace to see clearly .

And we RUNNING out of time .    As that nasty delusion builds it will suck up everything not in the lambs book of life . 

FOR NOW we must sound that alarm , and preach sound doctrine , instruct in righteous living , expose the evil and false ways .  AND STAND ON THE STONE

and fear not a thing man can do , no loss, no suffering , no not even death .   ARMOUR UP that ye can withstand the evil delusion and expose it and warn as many as you can .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I think the church has always been this way. Read Pauls letter to corth. There always been a struggle with holiness and fervent living for the lord. It's always the few who are fervent. Jesus said to the churches in Rev buy gold tried in fire. He said he was watching us. There is nothing different or new. We are told to en courage each other as we see the day approach. 

• Thumbs Up 3