Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Marilyn C

The Dedication of the Altar in Israel.

Recommended Posts

DedicationofAltar.jpg.a5ce71accc26513c74c5c22002269e45.jpg

 

THE DEDICATION OF THE ALTAR.

On December 10th 2018 on the last day of the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, the altar was dedicated. This stone altar is prepared for use in the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

The rising Sanhedrin released a declaration to 70 nations that was read at the ceremony. It was intended as an invitation to the nations to participate in the Temple and receive its blessings.

The altar is currently in the form of loose stone blocks ready to be transported to the Temple Mount and stored in a manner that will enable then to be transported and assembled at a moment`s notice. When complete, the altar will be a square nine feet on each side and five feet tall, and include a ramp for the priests to ascend.

A full-dress re-enactment of the daily offering took place. Meat was roasted on the newly consecrated altar. The priests also performed the grain offerings accompanied with the wine libation.    

A large menorah was lit as part of the ceremony. Rabbi Weiss explained that it is fitting that they should invite the nations to the ceremony since Hanukkah is about bringing light to the darkness. The Jews were meant to do this for the entire world, he said, quoting the Prophet Isaiah.

`For He has said: “It is too little that you should be My servant in that I raise up the tribes of Yaakov and restore the survivors of Yisrael: I will also make you a light of nations, that My salvation may reach the ends of the earth.” (Isa. 49: 6)

 

Personally, I see this dedication of the altar as revealing how close we are to the tribulation. Remember that Israel will start their daily sacrifices early in the tribulation.

 Marilyn.

  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Israelis already sacrifice to Moloch.Im expecting that sacrifice tobe abolished in the coming years though.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israelis already sacrifice to Moloch.Im expecting that sacrifice tobe abolished in the coming years though.

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Yes the sacrifices will be abolished by the Global Leader as God`s word says.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Yes the sacrifices will be abolished by the Global Leader as God`s word says.

Marilyn.

Im thinkig Trump will help take care of it with his peace plan.

I also believe he will devide the land.

We shall see within a few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israelis already sacrifice to Moloch.Im expecting that sacrifice tobe abolished in the coming years though.

So do millions of Americans.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

So do millions of Americans.

I doubt milions of Americans know what the semitic word" Moloch" means.lol

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

DedicationofAltar.jpg.a5ce71accc26513c74c5c22002269e45.jpg

 

THE DEDICATION OF THE ALTAR.

On December 10th 2018 on the last day of the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, the altar was dedicated. This stone altar is prepared for use in the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

The rising Sanhedrin released a declaration to 70 nations that was read at the ceremony. It was intended as an invitation to the nations to participate in the Temple and receive its blessings.

The altar is currently in the form of loose stone blocks ready to be transported to the Temple Mount and stored in a manner that will enable then to be transported and assembled at a moment`s notice. When complete, the altar will be a square nine feet on each side and five feet tall, and include a ramp for the priests to ascend.

A full-dress re-enactment of the daily offering took place. Meat was roasted on the newly consecrated altar. The priests also performed the grain offerings accompanied with the wine libation.    

A large menorah was lit as part of the ceremony. Rabbi Weiss explained that it is fitting that they should invite the nations to the ceremony since Hanukkah is about bringing light to the darkness. The Jews were meant to do this for the entire world, he said, quoting the Prophet Isaiah.

`For He has said: “It is too little that you should be My servant in that I raise up the tribes of Yaakov and restore the survivors of Yisrael: I will also make you a light of nations, that My salvation may reach the ends of the earth.” (Isa. 49: 6)

 

Personally, I see this dedication of the altar as revealing how close we are to the tribulation. Remember that Israel will start their daily sacrifices early in the tribulation.

 Marilyn.

Thanks for sharing.

 

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I doubt milions of Americans know what the semitic word" Moloch" means.lol

That doesn't stop them from murdering their children to it...

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing that it's exactly what Ezra did after 70 years of captivity and the USA kept Israel in captivity from her capital for 70 years!

Ezra 3:1-3
And when the seventh month was come, and the children of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered themselves together as one man to Jerusalem. Then stood up Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and his brethren, and builded the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon, as it is written in the law of Moses the man of God. And they set the altar upon his bases; for fear was upon them because of the people of those countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD, even burnt offerings morning and evening.

Amazing all these "7s".

Here are some interesting facts.

The date on the Hebrew calendar for the US election was Heshvan 7, 5777.

Trump was will be sworn in on 20 Jan 2017, and the serial day number for that date is 24,57774. (SDN is also known as the Julian Day Number, defined as noon Universal Time (UT) Monday, January 1, 4713 BC in the Julian calendar.)

On that day, Trump was 70 years old, 7 months, and 7 days old (in Israel, 6 in the USA), which is 7 hours ahead of DC time, making it the next day. In the US, it’ll be noon, 7 pm in Israel. You can use your Windows calculator and verify for yourself. Born, Jun 14, 1946 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump), the Windows calculator will allow you to see that in NYC and DC on 20 January 2017, he will be 70 years old, 7 months, and 6 days. At noon that day, he’ll be sworn in as President of the United States. In Israel at that moment, it was 7 pm the next day, making him 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P.S. From the move of the embassy to the dedication is exactly seven 30-day months or 210 days, after inviting the 70 nations to participate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PepperS said:

Are you inferring that Trump is the antichrist?

The word antichrist is not found in revelation or daniel.It is found 4 times i johns letters if i not mistaken.Which verse in johns letters are you refering to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...