• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Isn't putting an embassy in Jerusalem, itself, dividing the land since the embassy is now U.S. soil?

This is the verse i understood as the embassy would be moved to jerusalem.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

This is the verse speaking of the land being devided.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-39.htm

I believe this deviding of the land to take place after the peace plan is released.I also believe the old city of jerusalem shall be occupied by some sort of intetnational millitary comprised of gentiles and will occupy the city (as part of the plan)for 42 months before it is attacked and the city taken.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/5/2019 at 1:53 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi WilliamL,

Good question. Here is a diagram I did to show this.

z.1_Cal.jpg.73404a732e13f85cc18855f8e22a14f6.jpgWilliamL

This is your interpretation. Here is mine:

Antiochus Epiphanes (r. 176 - ca. 164 B.C.) was the historical King of the North who brought Temple services to an end, and later caused to “place the abomination of desolation” in 168 B.C. Dan. 11:31 In his case, lawful Temple services were brought to an end years before the final desecration in 168:

2 Macc. 4:23 After a period of three years [of the high priesthood of Jason, who had usurped the high priesthood of the Jewish Temple from his brother, Onias III, by bribing Antiochus]…Menelaus… 24 …secured the high priesthood for himself… 25 [Being a Benjamite,] he… possess[ed] no [lawful] qualifications for the high priesthood29 Menelaus left his own brother Lysimachus as deputy in the high priesthood… 32 But Menelaus, thinking he had obtained a suitable opportunity, stole some of the gold vessels of the temple and gave them to [Antiochusʼs deputy] Andronicus… 34 [Then] Menelaus, taking Andronicus aside, urged him to kill [the legitimate Jewish high priest] Onias. Andronicus came to Onias, and resorting to treachery…urged Onias to come out from [his] place of sanctuary; then, with no regard for justice, he immediately put him out of the way. … 39 [Meanwhile,] many acts of sacrilege had been committed in [Jerusalem] by Lysimachus with the connivance of Menelaus…

2 Macc. 5:1 [Not long afterward,] Antiochus made his second invasion of Egypt. Dan. 11:29 At the appointed time he return[ed] and [went] toward the south; but it [was] not like the former time or like the latter. 30 For ships of Kittim [a Roman fleet commanded by Popilius Laenus] c[a]me against him; therefore he [was] grieved, and return[ed] and [was] enrage[d] against the holy covenant, and so acted…and show[ed] regard for those who forsook the holy covenant. 2 Macc. 5:11 … raging inwardly, [Antiochus] left Egypt and took [Jerusalem] by storm. 14 Within a total of three days, 80,000 Jews were destroyed…and as many sold into slavery… 15 Not content with this, Antiochus dared to enter the most holy Temple in the world, guided by Menelaus, who had become a traitor to the laws and to his country. 16 He took the holy vessels with his polluted hands… 1 Macc. 1:54 Now on the 15th day of Chislev in the 145th year [~Dec. 16, 168 B.C.], they erected a desolating sacrilege [likely an idol of Zeus] upon the altar of burnt offering.

This era was prophesied in Dan. 8:12-14, and its “pesha/transgression/lawlessness” was to continue “for 2300 days; then the sanctuary [would] be cleansed.” According to the history provided by the Books of the Maccabees, the ultimate overthrow of the Aaronic priesthood by Menelaus lasted from the latter 170s B.C. (no precise dates given, but enough information to make a rough estimate) up to the cleansing of the sanctuary by the Maccabees in 165 B.C. Now, 2300 days = about 6.3 years, a seeming fit for the length of that period, which reasonably could have begun in 171 B.C.

The 1290 Days

Keeping these things in mind, letʼs go now to the 1290 days of the End Times, which equal 3.53 solar years. ...

This above quote comes from the following blog post, which shows that the daily services shall be taken away 1290 days before the placing of the Abomination of Desolation. The following 45 days unto the blessing is, or contains, the Great Tribulation. That is the prophecy of Daniel 12:11-12.

Edited by WilliamL

On 2/5/2019 at 1:57 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi WilliamL,

It is also interesting to note that after the Russian war, when God deals with them and their Federation, (armies) then Israel will spend 7 months burying the dead. (Ez. 39: 12) This will be to cleanse the land. Now on my diagram I have 220 days (completing the 7 years) and that is 7 months and 10 days, (= 220 days)

So after 7 months and 10 days Israel will again start their daily sacrifices. (Personally I believe that is next year.)

Interesting.

Marilyn.

Can you give a summary sketch of why you believe next year?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Can you give a summary sketch of why you believe next year?

Hi WilliamL,

Yes, I would love to share why I believe the beginning of the tribulation, is early next year. (And thus the rapture prior to that time.)

Like you I started with Daniel`s numbers, especially 1,335 days. Now that is 1,290 + 30 + 15 days. People are most blessed, scripture tells us, to reach that time.

`Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

This date I believe is the most blessed time in Israel`s calendar, the time of their victory over the enemy. It is called the feast of Purim, where Esther went into the king for her people, Israel. It is a reminder of national deliverance. Thus after Armageddon, when the Lord delivers Israel`s from all the armies of the nations, then they will be celebrating national deliverance. And that is always on the 15th of the second month of Adar.

Israel doubles its last month, (Adar) every three years or so to catch up with the solar calendar. In 2027 there is a double Adar, and thus 7 years before that is 2020. All the other main events of the tribulation fit in with the months during that 7 years. For example, before the Lord comes, (month of Tevet) it is the time of mourning in Israel remembering when Babylon laid siege to them. And this time, (Armageddon) it will be the world`s armies that surround Jerusalem.

Then when the Lord comes and the Mount of Olives divides, releasing fresh water, enabling the trees along its banks to grow good fruit, then this is actually the Feast time in Israel of Shevat, the beginning of a new year for trees. Each month has a feast that reveals the fulfilment in the tribulation.

Hope that explains it a bit more. Marilyn.  

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, existential mabel said:

so then are we on count down as in really on count down no longer conjecture then seeing as the altar has been dedicated

Hi mabel,

Yes, I believe we are on countdown for many reasons and the dedication of the altar, just one of them.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/13/2019 at 10:55 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi WilliamL,

Yes, I would love to share why I believe the beginning of the tribulation, is early next year. (And thus the rapture prior to that time.)

Like you I started with Daniel`s numbers, especially 1,335 days. Now that is 1,290 + 30 + 15 days. People are most blessed, scripture tells us, to reach that time.

`Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

This date I believe is the most blessed time in Israel`s calendar, the time of their victory over the enemy. It is called the feast of Purim, where Esther went into the king for her people, Israel. It is a reminder of national deliverance. Thus after Armageddon, when the Lord delivers Israel`s from all the armies of the nations, then they will be celebrating national deliverance. And that is always on the 15th of the second month of Adar.

Israel doubles its last month, (Adar) every three years or so to catch up with the solar calendar. In 2027 there is a double Adar, and thus 7 years before that is 2020. All the other main events of the tribulation fit in with the months during that 7 years. For example, before the Lord comes, (month of Tevet) it is the time of mourning in Israel remembering when Babylon laid siege to them. And this time, (Armageddon) it will be the world`s armies that surround Jerusalem.

Then when the Lord comes and the Mount of Olives divides, releasing fresh water, enabling the trees along its banks to grow good fruit, then this is actually the Feast time in Israel of Shevat, the beginning of a new year for trees. Each month has a feast that reveals the fulfilment in the tribulation.

Hope that explains it a bit more. Marilyn.  

Maybe I'm dense, but I don't see anything above that shows why next year is the only possible date.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Should I sell my goods and have everything sold by next year.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Should I sell my goods and have everything sold by next year.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi MM,

And then what will you do with the money? When we go to be with the Lord, then everything, yes every single thing we have, will be left behind in this ole world.

Glad you`re thinking.....:)

Marilyn.

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Maybe I'm dense, but I don't see anything above that shows why next year is the only possible date.

Hi WilliamL,

No you aren`t dense but thinking logically. I thought that too and did the measurement not only from 2027 but also from 2030 to see if there was any difference. I got the calendars for Israel`s years on one of their web sites, and lo and behold there was one day difference. In the middle of the trib, when the A/C sets up the A/D in the temple, in the first segment (2020 - 2027) that would occur on the Sabbath, (when they would be gathered together), however on the other segment, (2023 - 2030) then the A/D would be set up on the day before the Sabbath.

So to my thinking then the A/C would aim for the Sabbath to have the people of Israel worship him on their holy day.

Marilyn.

BTW the details are in my blog `The Tribulation Calendar,` with the Jewish calendar towards the end of that blog.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

15 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

And then what will you do with the money?

Was that a rhetorical question ?

Jesus tells very clearly what to do with the money after selling everything.

Most people never do what Jesus says,   and walk away sad,  and probably lose their souls because of unbelief.