Marilyn C

The Dedication of the Altar in Israel.

27 minutes ago, PepperS said:

Are you inferring that Trump is the antichrist?

The word antichrist is not found in revelation or daniel.It is found 4 times i johns letters if i not mistaken.Which verse in johns letters are you refering to?

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The word antichrist is not found in revelation or daniel.It is found 4 times i johns letters if i not mistaken.Which verse in johns letters are you refering to?

Yes, I know that. Neither are the words rapture or trinity used in scripture at all. But people know what the terms mean.

I just want to know if people believe Trump is the one who fulfills the end-time prophecies, no matter what one calls him.

Edited by PepperS

26 minutes ago, PepperS said:

Yes, I know that. Neither are the words rapture or trinity used in scripture at all. But people know what the terms mean.

I just want to know if people believe Trump is the one who fulfills the end-time prophecies, no matter what one calls him.

There are many people and peoples who  fulfill end time prophecies ,not just one person.

I believe Trump is one of those people.One who is said to have a military occupy Jerusalem,devide the land and move his embassy to Jerusalem.

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There are many people and peoples who  fulfill end time prophecies ,not just one person.

I believe Trump is one of those people.One who is said to have a military occupy Jerusalem,devide the land and move his embassy to Jerusalem.

To many, that would be the antichrist. Since I can't get a yes or no from you, I will move on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually, if Trump is like anyone, it's like Cyrus. After 70 years of US captivity from Israel's capital Jerusalem, Trump freed them, just like Cyrus. And just like Ezra, Isreal dedicated their altar after 70 years of captivity.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ecclesiastes 1:9

5 minutes ago, PepperS said:

To many, that would be the antichrist. Since I can't get a yes or no from you, I will move on.

No.That does not constitute an antichrist according to john.

Perhaps your idea of an antichrist is not the same as johns though.

I try to understand things in scriptural terms.Now if you had adked me if Netayahu or even Gantz were antichrist ,i would have answetd yes.

26 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Actually, if Trump is like anyone, it's like Cyrus. After 70 years of US captivity from Israel's capital Jerusalem, Trump freed them, just like Cyrus. And just like Ezra, Isreal dedicated their altar after 70 years of captivity.

Actually ,The israeli goverment took control of old Jerusalem and its seven hills in 1967.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually ,The israeli goverment took control of old Jerusalem and its seven hills in 1967.

Yes, and though they had it, the USA wouldn't move its embassy to Jerusalem and neither would anyone else. Once we allowed it, others followed. The premise still stands. Also, East Jerusalem wasn't annexed until 1980.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Hi Abdicate,

So glad you wrote those details, thanks. I do so love how God gives such details to us. We surely live in exciting times!

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1