• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Please watch ( at  the least ) just the first few minutes it is a very important review of real history and the horror of the disease from which a simple vaccine can protect even today! Please do not buy into the idea that vaccines are not of benefit, and a great blessing to the USA and the entire world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Vaccines have been a blessing to this world. Millions have died from illnesses that are now preventable if only people would get vaccinated and get their children vaccinated. Oregon and Washington are two states that are very liberal and allow parents to not get their children vaccinated only for personal reasons. I think all children should be vaccinated and it should be made mandatory. If children do not get vaccinated they do not go to school. No excuses. They would the have to be home schooled. I also think that homes should be quarantined if there is a communicable disease in the home. They used to do this years ago. It is a good idea. No one out of the home and no one in the home. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Good Idea - for the world - a police state,  like Germany 70 some years ago. 

Meantime,  individuals can possibly to do their own research,  without pressure from state.

Find out what truth is.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Life expectancy in 1850 was 38 years   that's about the time vaccines started and by 1900 there were vaccines for several of the high death rate diseases and the expectancy went up to 55 and 1910 to 64.     Today I read it is in the low to mid 80's         

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Life expectancy in 1850 was 38 years   that's about the time vaccines started and by 1900 there were vaccines for several of the high death rate diseases and the expectancy went up to 55 and 1910 to 64.     Today I read it is in the low to mid 80's         

The very first vaccine was smallpox in 1800 and that was not very effective. Why in the world would someone want to risk their own life and that of their family by not getting vaccinated. It seems a selfish move to me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Vince said:

The truth is that exponentially more people have been saved by vaccines than prayer and fasting only. 

I do not believe that more people have been saved by vaccine rather than God saving us or prayer. God has allowed us to discover vaccines. 

• 4 weeks later...

On 2/6/2019 at 11:53 PM, Cletus said:

The video is in black and white.  lots has changed since days of black and white films... one such difference is the type of side effects big pharma and government agencies allow which these days include things like blindness, liver and/or kidney failure, ...death... you know not just like diarrhea.  real bad stuff. 

the world is not the same place as it used to be.  neither are the people.  the game has changed. 

edit: the polio vaccine was a good one tho.

Hi,

Hey,  I am still in black and white.

I still live in a monochromatic world of real black and white choices that come with risk, one where  there was risk from day one of the Salk vaccine, but where it was also projected to result in far fewer deaths than  not having the vaccine led to, for the population at large.

I give thanks to God  for what is now being called  "big pharma". The investment in medical research requires astronomical sums of money and often decades of time, all with the risk that something might go wrong and literally hundreds of thousands of lawsuits will result from "Big Esquire".

I cherish the teams that do so much for so many. I use many of their products to vastly improve and also to extend my own time of productivity while in this body.

Nothing much has changed, except for the better.

On 2/6/2019 at 10:53 PM, Cletus said:

the world is not the same place as it used to be.  neither are the people.

Yahweh's Word,  Scripture,  and Jesus,  and the Apostles the messengers of Yahweh, and the Prophets of Yahweh

did not have anything good to say about the world thousands of years ago already.   Today is just worse.  As Written.

31 minutes ago, Cletus said:

one of the major things that has changes is what is now allowed as negative side effect. 

AND,  thankfully,  people can seek and keep seeking for a doctor , licensed, who KNOWS what heals without causing any harm,

like the all were supposed to know long before our lives - "first of all,  do NO harm"  (not a little, not some,  not a lot:   NO harm)

The faithful-to-Yahweh doctors TEST first, and then proceed based on TESTING,  not just first harming because of 'protocol' /standard-practice.

45 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Vaccines are very important. I believe the fear is because they're now putting 6-10 viruses into one shot. After they changed the MMR vaccine mixed in with the others, like it or not, the spike in autism occurred. If they would go back to the multiple shots, I'll bet you there would be a decrease in autism. 

And  I bet the study that has been quoted to bolster that  conclusion is a deliberate fraud.

See:  http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/autism.vaccines/index.html