• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 hours ago, Jostler said:

hahah....can you imagine what God will do in that season?  It's not just obtaining the physical necessities...but you can't buy or sell your time either.  You can't "buy" the time of an employee, nor sell your time to an employer.   You won't have a 9:00 to 5:00 commitment demanding your time.  Can you imagine waking up each morning with all your  assigned tasks for the day coming straight from Heaven?    A time when it's get close to God or die?  How many of us will choose life in that day?  I bet a bunch of us will and it will be GLORIOUS :)

Question: What's to stop Christians in the final tribulation from being feed and cared for by unsaved, mark-bearing worshippers of the beast?

Answer: The beast's mark-bearers will be under such strong delusion, believing what is false that they will have no empathy or sympathy for Christians, even those in their families, and will be afraid of retribution for aiding and abetting the enemy. 

• Group:  Servant

5 minutes ago, PepperS said:

The mark of the beast is your thought and actions.

In your thoughts, you believe in no God.

Your hands do not do the work of the Lord.

Everything is not some big sensationalistic thing, no matter how much we love thrill rides.

And what about the prohibition on commerce, how is that to be allegorized?

28 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I don't buy the message that satan is selling, because I follow Christ. 

What do you allegorize the image of the beast to be?

Rev 13:14-15
(14)  And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
(15)  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

9 hours ago, Jostler said:

hahah....can you imagine what God will do in that season?  It's not just obtaining the physical necessities...but you can't buy or sell your time either.  You can't "buy" the time of an employee, nor sell your time to an employer.   You won't have a 9:00 to 5:00 commitment demanding your time.  Can you imagine waking up each morning with all your  assigned tasks for the day coming straight from Heaven?    A time when it's get close to God or die?  How many of us will choose life in that day?  I bet a bunch of us will and it will be GLORIOUS :)

What a fantastic time it will be! I agree in full.

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Question: What's to stop Christians in the final tribulation from being feed and cared for by unsaved, mark-bearing worshippers of the beast?

Answer: The beast's mark-bearers will be under such strong delusion, believing what is false that they will have no empathy or sympathy for Christians, even those in their families, and will be afraid of retribution for aiding and abetting the enemy. 

God, our Savior Jesus Christ will be there for us. No need to worry. His power and strength is greater than all!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

God, our Savior Jesus Christ will be there for us. No need to worry. His power and strength is greater than all!

Yes, and having our faith in God tested makes us stronger Christians, if we pass the test.

Just now, Michael37 said:

Yes, and having our faith in God tested makes us stronger Christians, if we pass the test.

True. I rely on this;

"Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth."

Not pretrib, protected while in the midst, if we keep the command to endure with patience. 

• Thumbs Up 1