IGNORED

If Jesus were to come to earth and go on worldwide T.V. what would he say about Abortion?

backontrack

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,198
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Lets get some scripture going on this I would love to know and read all of them.

Thanks! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ah perhaps something He is recorded as saying before? Forgive them for they know not what they do.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Just a personal opinion; the unsaved world is so deeply deluded and lacking in understanding at all of all spiritual matters that murdering a babe in the mother's womb does not seem even a problem to consider. It is called a woman' health issue. While I am sure it is a mental  and spiritual health issue, I cannot now, having been born again, see it being a woman's health issue at all. It is a spiritual issue which the unsaved world from which I came does not grasp, it cannot because it does not see God in Jesus.

Woe to those that harm a child seems so obvious a cause to be championed that the fact that it happens as an endemic situation to the unborn  and now is actively promoted as being okay to do to a new born babe at the mother and doctor's discretion (  See Virginia USA governor's declaration ) screams out the total depravity of all of fallen mankind, and for the need of the sacrifice made by Jesus at the cross at Calvary.

Praise God for His mercy and grace upon all that will hear and heed the call of the Holy Spirit to turn about to Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. In His blood each individual that  does turn about  is covered, seen as being washed white as snow in the sight  of God the Father. In Jesus is the hope that is certain. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

7 hours ago, backontrack said:

Lets get some scripture going on this I would love to know and read all of them.

Thanks! We are told that when Jesus returns it will be to judge the world, not to make television appearances.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I don't really like "What If" questions, but abortion breaks my heart, so why not say something.

I believe one of His first words would be "You shall not murder." (Exodus 20:13).  Then He may remind them of how they used to pass their children through fire and how it was an abomination, as when the Sepharvites burned their children to their false gods (2 Kings 17:31) and how King Ahaz worshiped Baals by burning his children in fire (2 Chronicles 28:1-4).  This, to me, would be where He may start.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

I can't put words in His mouth, but i feel certain He would find a way to speak the truth firmly.  Abortion is murder and a sacrifice to self.  It is an abomination  in His eyes and historically one of the most egregious precursors to divine judgement of a culture.

I have no doubt His message would contain a warning.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

God told Jeremiah that he was known even before he was born.  Father already had a PLAN for Jeremiah's life.  We "existed" as a blueprint in God's mind as a person, a being, a personality designed by Him as someone with whom He longed to have eternal fellowship with.  Each and every one of us was thought  of, considered and  designed by Him as someone He  longed to DELIGHT in forever.  Someone He desired to lift up into His  own family.  Someone He desired  to have an opportunity to live, and grow here in this three-dimensional realm with every opportunity to respond to  His desire and return it. 

To extinguish a life is to deny that  person the opportunity to fulfill that loving plan He lovingly laid out for  each of us before we were even conceived. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Repent the Kingdom of The Almighty has come

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:6-14

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength. Isaiah 49:1-5

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,198
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

I don't really like "What If" questions, but abortion breaks my heart, so why not say something.

I believe one of His first words would be "You shall not murder." (Exodus 20:13).  Then He may remind them of how they used to pass their children through fire and how it was an abomination, as when the Sepharvites burned their children to their false gods (2 Kings 17:31) and how King Ahaz worshiped Baals by burning his children in fire (2 Chronicles 28:1-4).  This, to me, would be where He may start.

I did not really want to post this but it hurts my heart so much that I had to we must do all we can to show America-World this is against human nature and God. I do not know if this will help but I cannot sit by and say nothing and I cannot sit by without including it in my prayer daily. I can see the babies being ripped apart inside the mom trying to cry with mouths wide open but not having the ability to make a noise. After that I am speechless!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1