IGNORED

If Jesus were to come to earth and go on worldwide T.V. what would he say about Abortion?

backontrack

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Me neither.  Seems such a profession will be shown by the acclamation of suppport for abortion and infanticide alone as being a false profession.

Personally I don't see how one may be both born again of God the Holy Spirit's indwelling and also still retain the strong delusion that murder is okay, remaining unrepentant from sin against God.

For such a person will have to be able to proclaim Christ Jesus as Lord God and personal savior  while also proclaiming need/desire for the saving of the physical flesh of the mother at the expense of the life of the unborn as a health issue and or a matter of personal choice and /or convenience. 

Seems the enlightenment by the Holy Spirit's indwelling will shock and horrify any person ever having been so deluded as to see abortion  as anything but murder.  I suppose too that the horror of the reality of the depth of total depravity of each person individually is also reveal of the Glory that is God who overcomes it by His grace and mercy alone. Does me anyway, God's  making of even me to be seen by Him as one washed white as snow in His sight, all by His mercy and grace upon me is amazing grace.

That I would not be repulsed by abortion as an as yet unknowing of my own salvation individual human is testimony of the severe plight I personally faced. Such depravity  is hard for me to grasp now. It is difficult to reach back into the way I once viewed life and death for I never understood eternal life until the Holy Spirit turned me about to my own repentance from my own sin against God.

While I do in humility fear the old man of delusion arising within, I do not understand how he ever prevailed. I also am secure in Christ Jesus and rely on the Holy Spirit to prevent my old self from ever prevailing again.

The answer applies to all forms of ungodliness

Romans 1 

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

THEN THE CONCLUSION...

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

TRUE Christians would NEVER approve, nor would God.

... but for Christians, we shall also be judged. The parables and the 7 letters in Revelation are directed at Christians. The phrase speaking of a "place/time" of "weeping and gnashing of teeth" refers to the tribulation (not eternal damnation). Some (of the living) are "snatched away" before this time, while the rest are "spat out"/ "door slammed shut"/ "cast into the refining fire" - well you get the picture - NOT 'damned to hell' at least for a little while, one last chance for them. Point being, God gives us SOOO many chances in life to repent and follow Him!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:32 PM, heavensflower said:

God will also punish misogynist nations who cruelly abuse women, rapists and sexually harassers, men have no right to say anything about abortion since they will never be in that situation. In medieval and Renaissance Europe and the British Isles women were cruelly tortured for the accusation of witchcraft and heresy, if they survived the torture they would be burned. It was during such dark and evil times that infanticide was a crime, if a woman had an illegal abortion she would be killed. Women didn't have to have abortions, babies and children died all the time from diseases we now have a cure for. 

If abortion were illegal, women would have back-alley illegal abortions. I used to be pro-life, now I am pro-choice. Hypothetical situation, if a twelve-year old girl were raped by her uncle and she becomes pregnant, should she have an abortion? The incest might make the baby mentally ill or handicapped, with serious disability problems, learning disability, mentally challenged, not right. The girl, at such a young age and body size, her health and life would be in danger from giving birth. I think Jesus would have compassion for women making such a hard decision. He would also have compassion for babies. I would have remained pro-life had I not realized pro-lifers were extremely fanatical and completely unreasonable. They did not want to have exceptions for the mother's life being in danger, or in cases of rape and incest, or if the baby will be a water head baby extremely handicapped and will die a few hours outside the womb. With no exceptions, there is no reason or sanity, they have become insane fanatics. 

Men don't have a right to speak about abortion? When I was in army the girl that had been my child hood sweetheart had an abortion. When I got out of army I went to see her and couldn't find her so I went to her sisters house asking about her. Her sister asked me how I felt about the abortion. I responded what abortion, and she told me, and it was being blamed on me, I didn't even know about it. Then I was able to talk to the girl that had the abortion. She told me someone told her that I said it could be any bodies, I didn't even know she was pregnant. It still hurts thinking about it today, and i'm sure she hurt a lot more making that decision, but it still hurt.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, backontrack said:

Jesus is here in us as his bride just wanted to see who would recognize this, I think your wrong about T.V. even the bible says the 2 witnesses will be heard and seen worldwide wonder how that will happen. 

Matthew 25 / Revelation 20

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,198
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:29 PM, brotherdon said:

Men don't have a right to speak about abortion? When I was in army the girl that had been my child hood sweetheart had an abortion. When I got out of army I went to see her and couldn't find her so I went to her sisters house asking about her. Her sister asked me how I felt about the abortion. I responded what abortion, and she told me, and it was being blamed on me, I didn't even know about it. Then I was able to talk to the girl that had the abortion. She told me someone told her that I said it could be any bodies, I didn't even know she was pregnant. It still hurts thinking about it today, and i'm sure she hurt a lot more making that decision, but it still hurt.

So this is an example of why we must love the people who have had abortions and speak out against it with a loud voice if we do not who will.