IGNORED

If Jesus were to come to earth and go on worldwide T.V. what would he say about Abortion?

backontrack

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

If Jesus were to come to earth and go on worldwide T.V. what would .....

Jesus wept...

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, other one said:

baby3.jpg

Hi, Can.t just let this image and proverb go with  just a thumbs up, have to repeat it. Have dragged and dropped it to my desk top praying for opportunity to further share of it.  Thanks for the posting of it. Will use it  for myself as  a daily prayer page.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Just think if my earthly mother; Mary didn’t believe Gabriel maybe she would have tried to abort Me (Jesus).  The world would truly be lost!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

On 2/6/2019 at 5:47 AM, Neighbor said:

Ah perhaps something He is recorded as saying before? Forgive them for they know not what they do.

This is very good, for me; because I can have a tendency to look down on people I consider to be wrong. 

"He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness." (Hebrews 5:2)

Jesus possibly would say to be a good example, to encourage young women to love their unborn and not let unloving people decide for them what they do.

And each person is different. There are ones who have become hardened after it has been years since they committed an abortion; their public statements do not speak for ones right in their time of deciding or after they just did it. But have hope for anyone > love "hopes all things" (in 1 Corinthians 13:7).

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:47 AM, Neighbor said:

Ah perhaps something He is recorded as saying before? Forgive them for they know not what they do.

The thing is , WHEN JESUS comes back it wont be as no intercessor .   FOLKS better repent asap or find themselves only under wrath on HIS day they will .

I think folks forget that .     Some think he is coming back with a cup of coffee n one hand and songs of cuymbia in the other .

My pleading prayer is  OH may they repent and come to Christ and they can be forgiven .

Now as for the church .     I say this .  LET ALL WHO NAME THE NAME OF CHRIST depart from murder ,  well from all inquity and murder is inquity .

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

I think Jesus might say, yes killing an unborn is wrong; but make sure we do not let ourselves get so busy pointing at how others are wrong, that we do not deal with how we ourselves need real deep character correction.

In His Sermon on the Mount, what got the attention first? Jesus did not first deal with the hypocrites and murderers. But He talked about how it is blessed to be > I think this means, in our nature, how we become in God's love >

poor in spirit

meek

merciful

pure in heart

"For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?" (1 Peter 4:17)

"rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (1 Peter 3:4)

Are we first seeking God's kingdom of how His love makes us gentle and quiet and lowly like Jesus? Unwed pregnant mothers need this example of which way they need to grow, after they have first trusted in Jesus.

I find it strange how a grown woman has not developed nurturing and caring in herself so she would readily love and care for her unborn. How, ever, has she grown up in a family and ones have not gotten her to so care for children? I mean . . . I thought it was usual for little girls right away to love and want to cherish babies. So, how could one grow through childhood and never pick this up? What is going on with someone's parents or parent, that a little child does not get this nurturing and cherishing love?? So, then, dealing only with the murder is dealing with the end-product; just outlawing abortion does not deal with all which culturally has helped to produce the person . . . and the medical personnel . . . who are capable of this, along with all the friends and relatives who contribute to supporting this.

No law can make all these people find out how to love. Example can help, used by God, so people become able to love and tenderly care for any and all others and their unborn. So, are we becoming this example?

Edited by com7fy8

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

God will also punish misogynist nations who cruelly abuse women, rapists and sexually harassers, men have no right to say anything about abortion since they will never be in that situation. In medieval and Renaissance Europe and the British Isles women were cruelly tortured for the accusation of witchcraft and heresy, if they survived the torture they would be burned. It was during such dark and evil times that infanticide was a crime, if a woman had an illegal abortion she would be killed. Women didn't have to have abortions, babies and children died all the time from diseases we now have a cure for. 

If abortion were illegal, women would have back-alley illegal abortions. I used to be pro-life, now I am pro-choice. Hypothetical situation, if a twelve-year old girl were raped by her uncle and she becomes pregnant, should she have an abortion? The incest might make the baby mentally ill or handicapped, with serious disability problems, learning disability, mentally challenged, not right. The girl, at such a young age and body size, her health and life would be in danger from giving birth. I think Jesus would have compassion for women making such a hard decision. He would also have compassion for babies. I would have remained pro-life had I not realized pro-lifers were extremely fanatical and completely unreasonable. They did not want to have exceptions for the mother's life being in danger, or in cases of rape and incest, or if the baby will be a water head baby extremely handicapped and will die a few hours outside the womb. With no exceptions, there is no reason or sanity, they have become insane fanatics. 

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

And another poster I've blocked. God have mercy, hearts have grown hard in these final hours ...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,869
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, heavensflower said:

God will also punish misogynist nations who cruelly abuse women, rapists and sexually harassers, men have no right to say anything about abortion since they will never be in that situation. In medieval and Renaissance Europe and the British Isles women were cruelly tortured for the accusation of witchcraft and heresy, if they survived the torture they would be burned. It was during such dark and evil times that infanticide was a crime, if a woman had an illegal abortion she would be killed. Women didn't have to have abortions, babies and children died all the time from diseases we now have a cure for. 

If abortion were illegal, women would have back-alley illegal abortions. I used to be pro-life, now I am pro-choice. Hypothetical situation, if a twelve-year old girl were raped by her uncle and she becomes pregnant, should she have an abortion? The incest might make the baby mentally ill or handicapped, with serious disability problems, learning disability, mentally challenged, not right. The girl, at such a young age and body size, her health and life would be in danger from giving birth. I think Jesus would have compassion for women making such a hard decision. He would also have compassion for babies. I would have remained pro-life had I not realized pro-lifers were extremely fanatical and completely unreasonable. They did not want to have exceptions for the mother's life being in danger, or in cases of rape and incest, or if the baby will be a water head baby extremely handicapped and will die a few hours outside the womb. With no exceptions, there is no reason or sanity, they have become insane fanatics. 

so what did the baby do that deserves being ripped apart in that 12 year old's womb?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,869
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Its best not to use graphic descriptions. 

that's part of the reason that people accept abortion...…    because we are not telling people what it is really all about....    people need to be forced to understand the barbarism of what really happens.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1