IGNORED

If Jesus were to come to earth and go on worldwide T.V. what would he say about Abortion?

backontrack

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

On 2/6/2019 at 11:12 PM, Sower said:

If Jesus were to come to earth and go on worldwide T.V. what would .....

Jesus wept...

:(This is the same thought I had.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Jeremiah 1:5, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained1 thee a prophet unto the nations. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

51051988_1360253650782320_5609685982493278208_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/5/2019 at 10:55 PM, backontrack said:

Lets get some scripture going on this I would love to know and read all of them.

Thanks! 

Hypothetical scenarios do make good points... but when Jesus returns to Earth TV will cease to exist. Tee hee (couldn't resist).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,198
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

Hypothetical scenarios do make good points... but when Jesus returns to Earth TV will cease to exist. Tee hee (couldn't resist).

Jesus is here in us as his bride just wanted to see who would recognize this, I think your wrong about T.V. even the bible says the 2 witnesses will be heard and seen worldwide wonder how that will happen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 2/6/2019 at 4:47 AM, Neighbor said:

Ah perhaps something He is recorded as saying before? Forgive them for they know not what they do.

But the context and the relation to the Law is how one should view what Yeshua said.

The context is the Law regarding those who are guilty of murder or manslaughter.

If one was found guilty of murder, they were condemned to death.  If they were guilt of manslaughter, there was a recourse for them.    Yeshua by claiming from the cross that "they know not what they do" was stating to the Father that all of us who are guilty fo the death of Yeshua are guilty of manslaughter, not murder.

If, under the Law, a person was found guilty of manslaughter, unintentional murder, they could flee to one of the 48 cities of refuge and remain there protected from the avenger of blood from the victim's family.  They had to remain there until the death of the High Priest and then they could go free without fear of retribution.

We, guilty of manslaughter of Yeshua, are to flee to our city of refuge, which is the Messiah.  We are sheltered there and our High Priest, the Messiah, never dies again.   We are then protected from the avenger of blood, the Father for eternity.

I am not convinced that the same thing applies to this topic of Abortion.   No one is "forgiven" unless they seek the shelter of Yeshua.  So while Yeshua could possibly say "forgive them", it really means nothing if they don't seek the refuge of Yeshua.  And I am not convinced that most who participate in Abortion are doing so under the guise of manslaughter, or unintended death.  It seems to be more related to murder.  

Edited by OldCoot
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:04 AM, pinacled said:

His eyes were as a flame of fire,

I very much doubt there will be any tears shed for those murderers.

For the second the door is shut ,  INTERCESSON HAS ENDED .   ONLY WRATH .   Hence I must use the most hated words ,  REPENT , REPENT and BELIEVE or perish .

For their is no other way around it .     REPENT while their is time , repent before the hour of delusion takes all who rejected the love of the truth

and desired and had pleasure in unrighteousness.   For this lie is sent and its sent for all to believe that rejected , and they will be damned .

Folks don't like that REPENT word ,  but I say it for GOD WILL REPAY unto all the desires of their heart ,  .    Another R word .  

If God warned ,  by prophets and all,    Repent for why will you die ,   it means just that .   

A nasty delusion has began and it will convince all who go under it ,  OF a Lie .     The lie that leadeth to the beast .

Imagine a web of great size and each string is a pathway which leads to the spider at the center .  THIS Is how they got it into so many different groups .

Yet it is leading all right to that spider who sits in the center  of the webs of many strings of many paths .  

No matter how mixed the web is ,  it has key elements that are identical and must be fled .

All inclusive ,  unity ,  common ground ,  it uses the word love much,  it has gained ground in many hearts .

Though they may claim allah , budda , jew , even Christian ,  even secular , even wicans for love unity and peace , 

Its sucking all right into its web .  It cannot be stopped , it cannot be bartered with , its highly deceptive and ONLY IN CHRIST can it be resisted .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 2/6/2019 at 3:05 AM, Neighbor said:

While I am sure it is a mental  and spiritual health issue, I cannot now, having been born again, see it being a woman's health issue at all

Hello Neighbor, what about those who profess to be born again Christians but still condone the murder of the babies?  I am asking because I can't understand that?  How do they justify or rectify that? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 2/9/2019 at 9:04 AM, pinacled said:

His eyes were as a flame of fire,

I very much doubt there will be any tears shed for those murderers.

You are both right!  But yes, Jesus is coming back as JUDGE....to punish all wickedness

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hello Neighbor, what about those who profess to be born again Christians but still condone the murder of the babies?  I am asking because I can't understand that?  How do they justify or rectify that? 

Hi, Me neither.  Seems such a profession will be shown by the acclamation of suppport for abortion and infanticide alone as being a false profession.

Personally I don't see how one may be both born again of God the Holy Spirit's indwelling and also still retain the strong delusion that murder is okay, remaining unrepentant from sin against God.

For such a person will have to be able to proclaim Christ Jesus as Lord God and personal savior  while also proclaiming need/desire for the saving of the physical flesh of the mother at the expense of the life of the unborn as a health issue and or a matter of personal choice and /or convenience. 

Seems the enlightenment by the Holy Spirit's indwelling will shock and horrify any person ever having been so deluded as to see abortion  as anything but murder.  I suppose too that the horror of the reality of the depth of total depravity of each person individually is also reveal of the Glory that is God who overcomes it by His grace and mercy alone. Does me anyway, God's  making of even me to be seen by Him as one washed white as snow in His sight, all by His mercy and grace upon me is amazing grace.

That I would not be repulsed by abortion as an as yet unknowing of my own salvation individual human is testimony of the severe plight I personally faced. Such depravity  is hard for me to grasp now. It is difficult to reach back into the way I once viewed life and death for I never understood eternal life until the Holy Spirit turned me about to my own repentance from my own sin against God.

While I do in humility fear the old man of delusion arising within, I do not understand how he ever prevailed. I also am secure in Christ Jesus and rely on the Holy Spirit to prevent my old self from ever prevailing again.

• Loved it! 1