• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

I saw this on fb :(

one of the many good things on facebook.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

@other one Thanks for sharing this. It is a powerful statement.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

@Cletus This is a wonderful true story about your daughter! :) I am so glad you posted it.

Guest PinkBelt

I see that this disinformation is still making the rounds. Late term abortions are only legal if the mothers life is in serious jeopardy. I find these so-called "pro-lifers" who leave this part out to be making their contempt for human life obvious. There are cases where a baby has died inside the woman ,gone septic and the mother died because the doctors didn't want to be charged for "killing" the baby. The fact that people leave this information out shows that it isn't life they care about, it's merely pushing the baby through a birth canal that they are fighting for.

I really implore people to read these laws for themselves and not just go by what they are told it says.

Edited by PinkBelt

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, PinkBelt said:

I see that this disinformation is still making the rounds. Late term abortions are only legal if the mothers life is in serious jeopardy. I find these so-called who leave this part out to be making their contempt for human life obvious. There are cases where a baby has died inside the woman ,gone septic and the mother died because the doctors didn't want to be charged for "killing" the baby. The fact that people leave this information out shows that it isn't life they care about, it's merely pushing the baby through a birth canal that they are fighting for.

I really implore people to read these laws for themselves and not just go by what they are told it says.

Hello Pinkbelt,

I believe when a baby has died in the mother's womb and it needs to be removed because the body has not naturally miscarried, it is called a D&C, not late term abortions.  So, your terminology is not accurate and we have been told by doctors that there aren't any real health risks involved for a woman that she would have to terminate a pregnancy.  If there was, it would be more like an ectopic pregnancy, and yes that would have to be removed.  Other than that, in my opinion, it would be murdering a baby. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Guest PinkBelt
3 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hello Pinkbelt,

I believe when a baby has died in the mother's womb and it needs to be removed because the body has not naturally miscarried, it is called a D&C, not late term abortions.  So, your terminology is not accurate and we have been told by doctors that there aren't any real health risks involved for a woman that she would have to terminate a pregnancy.  If there was, it would be more like an ectopic pregnancy, and yes that would have to be removed.  Other than that, in my opinion, it would be murdering a baby. 

You would be wrong. D&C, or dilation and curettage is a technique where you dilate the cervix and remove the tissue inside. It has nothing to do with what trimester the "abortion" is performed in. I had to take biology as part of my training for Clinical psychology and no doctor has said what you are claiming. The following are highly life threatening to a pregnant woman:

- Placenta percreta

- Haemorrhage

- Blood pressure and blood clots

- Sepsis

- Amniotic Fluid Embolism (almost always fatal to the mother)

This isn't even a full list. Sometimes you just can't save the baby, period. But certain pro-birthers who either through extreme ignorance of the conditions I listed or depraved indifference would prevent mothers from saving their lives. I do not like anti-abortion laws because too many women have died because of them. Regardless, the law doesn't saw what people are claiming.

Edited by PinkBelt

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, PinkBelt said:

You would be wrong. D&C, or dilation and curettage is a technique where you dilate the cervix and remove the tissue inside. It has nothing to do with what trimester the "abortion" is performed in. I had to take biology as part of my training for Clinical psychology and no doctor has said what you are claiming. The following are highly life threatening to a pregnant woman:

- Placenta percreta

- Haemorrhage

- Blood pressure and blood clots

- Sepsis

- Amniotic Fluid Embolism (almost always fatal to the mother)

This isn't even a full list. Sometimes you just can't save the baby, period. But certain pro-birthers who either through extreme ignorance of the conditions I listed or depraved indifference would prevent mothers from saving their lives. I do not like anti-abortion laws because too many women have died because of them. Regardless, the law doesn't saw what people are claiming.

Health Topics: Facts for Women: Termination of Pregnancy

A woman may choose to have an abortion for many different reasons, including: She is not ready to become a parent. She cannot afford a baby. She doesn't want to be a single parent. She doesn't want anyone to know she has had sex or is pregnant. She has all the children that she wants. She or the fetus has a health problem.

I don't know if you noticed but the issue of health problems of the mother or fetus came last......All those other reasons for termination or abortion are just not something that our HOLY FATHER in heaven would approve of.  The real thing about abortion that most people don't realize is that it is another form of sacrificing our children to satan.  That is the bottom line, when babies are being aborted, they are really symbolically being offered up to Molech and Baal......
  • Thumbs Up 1