turtletwo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Most states have different wording in their laws.  Pray that these laws that legalize 3rd trimester and full term abortion are successfully overturned by the supreme court.

I am very pro life, but also would opt for saving the mother if the choice had to be made.  When in nursing school our physiology professor was pro-life and showed us ultrasounds of the baby trying to avoid instruments and being dismembered.  It left nightmares.  They certainly don't tell abortion candidates all the facts.   Our prof. had already handed in her resignation or she would have been fired for showing it.  

There are a few people who do have psychosis when they are pregnant.  One I knew became very paranoid.  There was one in the 50s who took a shotgun to her husband and most of her large family.  Three of the oldest escaped, one ran to a neighbor's farm for help and 911, and the largest managed to get the gun away from his mom.  Their MD had warned them not to have more children.  The dad was my dad's boss and I knew several cousins.  Both of these women were in churches that prohibited birth control.  However, these cases are far and few between, and th exception allowing abortions for mental health was badly abused.  

On the up side, one who had an abortion said "I don't know how God can ever forgive me for what I have done", and my son led her to the Lord.   God can use even this.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

Regardless of what man's laws approve, in the eyes of God it is murder.  I would rather go against man than stand before my Heavenly Father who is HOLY and RIGHTEOUS and JUST and having to answer to HIM who sits on the THRONE and say I did nothing to stop this, and I approved of this wickedness on the day of Judgment.  Let us remember, we are not to live according to man's laws and standards, but God's Laws.  We have to stand up for what is right, and good.  These babies don't have a voice, we as believers have to stand up and the most powerful thing we can do is PRAY!!!

• This is Worthy 2

Guest PinkBelt
On 2/8/2019 at 7:57 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Health Topics: Facts for Women: Termination of Pregnancy

A woman may choose to have an abortion for many different reasons, including: She is not ready to become a parent. She cannot afford a baby. She doesn't want to be a single parent. She doesn't want anyone to know she has had sex or is pregnant. She has all the children that she wants. She or the fetus has a health problem.

I don't know if you noticed but the issue of health problems of the mother or fetus came last......All those other reasons for termination or abortion are just not something that our HOLY FATHER in heaven would approve of.  The real thing about abortion that most people don't realize is that it is another form of sacrificing our children to satan.  That is the bottom line, when babies are being aborted, they are really symbolically being offered up to Molech and Baal......

I don't know what you're arguing here... that because this website (link doesn't work btw) doesn't put health first that means it's not important? That their preventable deaths are acceptable? The idea that a babies life is more important to the mother is called darwinism. Sometime the baby can't be saved and forcing the pregnancy to continue just takes two lives instead of one.

Edited by PinkBelt

22 hours ago, PinkBelt said:

I don't know what you're arguing here... that because this website (link doesn't work btw) doesn't put health first that means it's not important? That their preventable deaths are acceptable? The idea that a babies life is more important to the mother is called darwinism. Sometime the baby can't be saved and forcing the pregnancy to continue just takes two lives instead of one.

Hello Pinkbelt,

Your argument that there needs to be a late term abortion because there is concern for the health of the mother DOES NOT STAND.  Do you know why?  Because nowadays with the advancement of medical technology, a baby can be born at 26 weeks gestation AND LIVE!    Do you not see that this issue is not really about the danger to a mother's life but MURDERING A BABY?  If a mother 's life is at risk, WHY NOT SIMPLY DELIVER THE BABY INSTEAD OF TERMINATING THE PREGNANCY?    BECAUSE I SAY AGAIN, IT IS NOT ABOUT A MOTHER'S LIFE BEING IN DANGER, BUT MURDER OF A BABY PURE AND SIMPLE. 

If this were a dog, or cat, a whale, or dolphin, a panda, or any other animal, these same people who won't blink twice to murder a BABY, WHO CAN BE VIABLE AND LIVE AT 26 WEEKS GESTATION, will try their darndest and give it their all to save animals and have such compassion for them. 

Our enemy is the devil .  People who are not born again in Christ and have not the Holy Spirit, and feasting on God's Holy Scriptures, do not understand that this a SPIRITUAL BATTLE.  The devil wants us to destroy our own babies because he hates us.  THE DEVIL HATES US BECAUSE WE ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD AND HE HATES GOD!!! 

Let me reiterate, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A LATE TERM ABORTION BECAUSE IF THERE IS ANY HEALTH RISK FOR A MOTHER, THEY CAN JUST SIMPLY DELIVER THAT BABY AND NOT MURDER IT. 

The question that should be asked here is WHY NOT JUST DELIVER THE BABY INSTEAD OF MURDERING IT? 

I am just going to come out and say it.  Don't be ignorant, our society has become so evil and wicked because they are using these babies  to HARVEST THEIR ORGANS AND THEIR BLOOD.  There are actual wicked people, who believe that they can attain longer life and or keep their beauty,  if they  infuse pure, innocent blood of babies into their own bodies.  And organs are big money, there is big profit in the selling of human organs, especially in the Black Market. (And yes, they do exist!)

Could it be because we (and I say we because we who call ourselves Christians, God's people, have allowed this to happen and have done nothing to stop this and have not stood up for these babies) are too distracted and love the things of this world and DO NOT HAVE OUR EYES FIXED ON JESUS? 

Brothers and sisters - in-Christ, we cannot allow this kind of wickedness to keep being pushed and made into law.  God will not be mocked.  We must take a stand against this unrighteousness and evil.

Choose you this day whom you will serve.  Will you choose the ways of foolish and wicked men or will you choose to serve the LORD and stand up for the helpless and innocent babies who cannot speak for themselves? 

What can we do?  I exhort you to go into your prayer closet, weep and wail, repent for your own sins and the sins or our nation, and cry out to the Lord!  If enough of us are pounding on the gates of Heaven, repenting and lamenting over these babies, God will hear and He can heal our land!

2 Chronicles 7:14 

If My people, who are called by My Name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from  Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Your argument that there needs to be a late term abortion because there is concern for the health of the mother DOES NOT STAND. 

Are you a doctor? Not siding with anyone here. It is just that I like to get medical advice from a doctor. With that said. I did some research on this very interesting topic. 

My research for late term abortions say  that they are very rare. Abortions after 24 weeks are less than one percent of all abortions.When they occur, it is usually because the fetus has been found to have a fatal condition that could not be detected earlier, such as a severe malformation of the brain.  On a personal note. Facing something such as that I could not imagine  what that would be like.  With that said. I do not feel it would be right of me to force the choice that I would make onto everyone else. There for I feel this is a private matter   between a women, God, her family and her doctor.   

Edited by LadyKay

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,757
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Gosnell : When Art Collides with Reality and Exposes the Truth

https://news.yahoo.com/gosnell-art-collides-reality-exposes-233725767.html

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

11 minutes ago, George said:

Gosnell : When Art Collides with Reality and Exposes the Truth

https://news.yahoo.com/gosnell-art-collides-reality-exposes-233725767.html

Thanks George for posting this!  It is good information!  At the same time, it makes me grieve deeply in my spirit for our wickedness!  :,(  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

20 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Thanks George for posting this!  It is good information!  At the same time, it makes me grieve deeply in my spirit for our wickedness!  :,(  

@George Hi. I join with ForHisGlory37 in these feelings. I appreciate you sharing this with us at Worthy. I was not aware of this movie so I was glad you brought it to our attention. Praise God for a well written article which made valid points regarding the NY abortion bill that passed and the similarities to the Gosnell case (which I had not previously heard of.)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 2/7/2019 at 2:59 AM, Cletus said:

before my daughter was born she would stretch her legs and her feet would pooch out.  i rubbed her foot one time and she jerked back.  slowly she put it back and i rubbed her foot.  it became a daily thing.   i was told often... you daughter wants her feet rubbed.  i would talk to her too.    when i came home and spoke she heard my voice and began jumping around inside the belly.  anyone who says a fetus is just a blob of cells is either a liar or ignorant. 

That's cool Cletus!

When Elizabeth was pregnant with John the Baptist, he was one joyful baby who leaped in her womb when Mary greeted her while pregnant with our Savior Jesus Christ!

Luke 1:39-44  And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;  (40)  And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.  (41)  And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:  (42)  And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.  (43)  And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?  (44)  For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

"The Bible calls debt a curse, and children a blessing. But in our culture, many apply for a curse, and reject blessings."
-Unknown

• Thumbs Up 1