• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

What if your child has made up their mind to be another gender, what would you do?

Many Christian parents would have to deal with this..

Naturally I would give them frienduffs BC health class.   however i wait upon the SPIRIT .  it has always given me what should be said .  AND its perfect .

Seriously ,   i learned not to wonder what i will say ,  Just wait on the LORD and rest assured HE will give me words .

But as i said naturally of course i would quickly correct and i know the LORD will give me the exact words as well .   You are loved angels para usted .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, angels4u said:

What if your child has made up their mind to be another gender, what would you do?

Many Christian parents would have to deal with this..

Give the child the Word of God and make it clear that you do not agree with the course of action..  

What else can one do?

In the end if a person wants to go down the path of destruction, they are going to go down the path of destruction..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Give the child the Word of God and make it clear that you do not agree with the course of action..  

What else can one do?

In the end if a person wants to go down the path of destruction, they are going to go down the path of destruction..

If you have a child ,as a parent you might not have the right anymore to tell the child what he/she is, Social Service can take your child away if the child complains about the parent of telling them what to do  to a teacher or anybody else :(

Of course, you teach the child the word of God, what if your child who is maybe 12 years old or older or younger tells you he or she wants to be of the other sex? 

34 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Naturally I would give them frienduffs BC health class.   however i wait upon the SPIRIT .  it has always given me what should be said .  AND its perfect .

Seriously ,   i learned not to wonder what i will say ,  Just wait on the LORD and rest assured HE will give me words .

But as i said naturally of course i would quickly correct and i know the LORD will give me the exact words as well .   You are loved angels para usted .

I thank God I'm not in that situation !

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

If you have a child ,as a parent you might not have the right anymore to tell the child what he/she is, Social Service can take your child away if the child complains about the parent of telling them what to do  to a teacher or anybody else :(

Of course, you teach the child the word of God, what if your child who is maybe 12 years old or older or younger tells you he or she wants to be of the other sex? 

Say No...

If they opt for the Social Service option then you can at lest say you did all you could do.. So before God you can stand with your conscience clear..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Adstar said:

Say No...

If they opt for the Social Service option then you can at lest say you did all you could do.. So before God you can stand with your conscience clear..

So before God you can stand with your conscience

Amen, I agree with 100% .

You do realize they can take your own children also?

We're living in an awful world, Jesus please come soon! Maranatha Jesus come.

The enemy is out for our children born or unborn :( So unbelievable evil..

• Praise God! 1

16 hours ago, angels4u said:

You do realize they can take your own children also?

Yes i do..  And we do indeed live in an evil world..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

First, what our body is is not our identity. 

And it is not better to be a man or a woman. God has us using what we've got, for His purpose. 

And Paul and Silvanus and Timothy discovered something, I think > here is what they say, in 1 Thessalonians 2:7 >

"For we were gentle among you, just as a nursing mother cherishes her own children." 

So, I see from this, that they saw how nursing mothers care for their children, and they learned from this how God would have them care for the Thessalonians. So, these great men of God were certainly taught something by Christian ladies, I would say. They were taught how to love!

Does this mean they had to get a sex change, in order to love so kindly and cherishingly the way God wanted them to love His children?

They also say,

"as you know how we exhorted, and comforted, and charged every one of you, as a father does his own children," (1 Thessalonians 2:11)

So, in God's love, they also discovered the best of how a father loves and cares for his children. The best of mothering love and fathering love both are in the Holy Spirit of God who is all there is of real love. So, in God's love we have His best of everything, then. And this does not depend on which genitals and genes we were born with. 

So, there is nothing which is better because of having male or having female anatomy. But this world has made it seem as though the two are somehow competing with each other, and/or that one can be better than the other. 

But in God's love we have the best of how both a mother and a father love and share and relate . . . the way Paul and Silvanus and Timothy loved God's children, and this is our example of how we love one another.

This shows how the evil world can get people's attention away from all which is so good and superior, and have people struggling between two desires which both are not really about love and true identity. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

You are dearly loved selah song .      OH let us all cling to the LORD and be made ready to withstand what is to come against us .

And have all hope , for our HOPE is the LORD .   And whether we live or die , no matter what we suffer , REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS .   

22 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

It's becoming more and more desirable to live on an island somewhere.... just saying.  lol  

This is not going away and will only get worse.  We are in the Days of Noah/Sodom and Gomorrah.  

We definitely are living in those days and very soon we will be a nuisance for this new world they try to create,but we know how the story ends !Praise God!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2