• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

We definitely are living in those days and very soon we will be a nuisance for this new world they try to create,but we know how the story ends !Praise God!

OH let us all be encouraged by this too .

This new world they are trying to create ,   this world all it ever did was lie to all.    And yes its true in time they gonna not only ask but require folks to bow down this image .

Are we going to be increasingly hated .   You bet  we will.   Let every lamb pick up and prepare to wear their crown of thorns .

JESUS bled for us ,  so too shall many of us bleed for him .   Because hate is murder .   And this hate of theirs will lead to murder .

Let not a single one have one incy bit of fear .   Whether we live or die , WE are the Lords own .

And this life is but a vapor ,  but eternity , eternal life , is forever .    One day all the saints will sing on HIS day as all the saints through all ages are knelt before THE ONE who saved them.

No matter what is building to come against us ,   no fear ,   instead be prepared to REJOICE in the LORD no matter what we suffer .   The apostels did and so have

all other lambs through all ages that were persecuted and were faithful to the LAMB.

Folks they can throw us in prison ,   WE WILL SING .   They can take our possesions ,   WE WILL SING .    They can even march us to our death ,  AND WE WILL ONLY SING

and forgive those who hate us .   Their is nothing they can do , to take away OUR JOY , FOR OUR JOY rests not in our circumstances , BUT IN THE LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

It's becoming more and more desirable to live on an island somewhere.... just saying.  lol  

This is not going away and will only get worse.  We are in the Days of Noah/Sodom and Gomorrah.  

You right dear sister .  THIS is NOT JUST going to go away IT IS going to get far worse .    We wont flee to no islands

in fact sister , plant that garden you might have visitors and the saints sing around the table and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

OH , some of the saints will be gathering in little groups in the days and time ahead .   As I love to tell our one sister ,  Get the cows fat , cause you might be serving persecution

and tribulation burgers . 

But one way or another ,   THE LIGHT OF CHRIST is gonna shine for all to see ,  and no matter what the cost ,   PRAISE THE LORD and onward in the LORD by HIS grace we shall abound .

• Praise God! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Will we be ready for the days ahead?   The days are near when the beast will rise. will we endure to the end?

Both the beast and the false prophet will appear to be doers of good but Satan is their master. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

5 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Will we be ready for the days ahead?   The days are near when the beast will rise. will we endure to the end?

Both the beast and the false prophet will appear to be doers of good but Satan is their master. 

And so will all their children .  Its already at work  .  Its already at work , the delusion of the all inclusion .    Leading all right to the beast who was and is and yet is not .

Yep , we better be ready and made ready IN and By the LORD .  Be feasting on the bible , be praying and follow the LORD .  

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

Hello @Mike Mclees

I believe strongly that the Elect will be more than ready to stand against Satan.  This is our destiny!  We have the SEAL OF GOD!  …but those who have ignorantly (or not ignorantly) received the mark of the beast; those who have been DECEIVED will not be ready.  … just like the foolish virgins who were not ready and had no oil, the oil being symbolic of the OIL OF OUR PEOPLE.  We are in those latter days now.  I pray people will study the Bible with purpose and diligence, and that they will understand what God is telling us, before Jesus returns at the SEVENTH TRUMP ....so that when the true MESSIAH returns, they will be PRAISING instead of crying in shame when they realize they have been deceived by the false christ.  But, either way, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW!

HALLELUYAH!

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Here, lets make it just a bit clearer on that mark . ALL who take the mark will be damned .   

Sister its true the true saints will soon be persecuted even unto death .  But nothing we suffer compares to eternal damanation .

And we will have real hope and joy through it all, AND in the world to come even much more joy .

Its a win for us now and a double win in the next life .    But for those who take that mark , for those who loved a lie ,   even in this life their best of days

having it easy , their joy has no comparison to the joy we have even on our darkest harshest hour .   YEP ,  its called the abundant life and JESUS came to give it .

Take a look at the world , then remember how you were before grace appeared ,   I know what iwas ,  wicked and a just dire wicked .

I had it easy , I had false joy , false peace ,  ran with the world , was upbeat even .  But looking back ,  I was dead and empty .   NOW I got the real hope

the real joy , the real peace .   For it used to be my joy , hope and peace was of the world and the things in it ,  And that cannot fulfill a man truly .

NOW I got real hope , real joy , real peace .   And how does one know its real ,   When the loss of all things matters not , when it simply don't matter what we lose

n this world , what we suffer ,   ALL HOPE abounds because that HOPE is THE LORD .    What else hope is their ,  NONE ,  IT AINT . its false and its an illusion .

But watch this ,   its happened since even Our LORD ascended .   The men who believed and followed Him could REJOICE ,  and I mean REJOICE when they were persecuted

beaten and thrown in jail .  THAT IS REAL HOPE , cause it flat out don't care to lose all for Christ .  CHRIST IS THE HOPE and the JOY OF HIS SALVATION is all one needs .

May all read the above statement I gave .   While you do , remember this too .   Our heart , our joy , our hope cannot BE on BOTH the things of this world and Christ .

THAT is a delusion that many have been under .  they praise GOD all right , WHEN they got it easy and are getting that money

but let one hardship hit them and they play the GOD don't love me blame game . We cant serve God and mammon, ITS A DELUSION FROM HELL and I mean HELL .

Most folks , sadly even here , have no idea what I speak of when I speak of the TRUE abundant life .  IT has nothing to do with circumstances , gains or losses in this world or life .

ITS JUST THE JOY and PEACE OF KNOWING THE LORD .   And when things get worse , AND THEY WILL ,   my hope , my peace , my joy will only abound .

Because ITS IN THE LORD , not in or on the things of this world .  TO lose all for HIS NAME sake ,    IS A BLESSING and its one that some will soon enter .

Lots of folks want those blessings , BUT FORGET who JESUS calls BLESSED .   Its the hated , the mocked , the beaten , the suffering ones FOR HIS NAME SAKE .

YEAH I SAY , BLESSED are you WHEN men will hate you , persecute you , do ALLLLLLLLLL manner of evil unto you , FOR HIS NAME SAKE .

I SAY BLESSED are you and LEAP FOR JOY when it does happen . For great is your reward in heaven .  And all this evil they did also unto the true prophets .

Blessed are , I say BLESSED are those who hunger and thirst FOR RIGHTEOUNESS ,  OH for THEY SHALL BE FILLED .  

BLESSED are the pure In HEART for they shall See the LORD .  

BLESSED are those whose hope IS THE LORD and HE IS THE ONLY HOPE they have and desire .    For they are under grace and have learned and are learning OF HIM .

BLESSED are those who fill up the sufferings of CHRIST , and console others who suffer as well.  THE LORD is with them .

BLESSED are those who FLEE the false pulpits of men and have the LOVE for TRUTH alone on their hearts , FOR THEY are under grace and the LORD has put this In their heart .

Blessed are those who hate not their brethren In their heart , who correct them In any way and don't just sit and allow sin upon them . 

These love and know the LOVE of GOD and are born of HIM in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .  AND THE WORLD and most churches will hate them . BUT BLESSED they are .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Many Christians are not the  bride because they are carnal and lack true understanding. They say they believe but they really don't. When the mark is imposed fear will cause them to deny Christ. This is why Jesus said only those who endure to the end.

Those who love their life in this world will lose it, but if any will lose their life for His sake shall find it.

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 2